Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYPCOIN TOKEN OFFERING - Patented new mobile product! - page 2. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Hi !!
You can read the [ANN] and [Bounty] pages in Greek.

Please find below the links:

ZYPCOIN ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzypcoin-token-offering-3338428
ZYPCOIN BOUNTY - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-zypcoinzyp-live-3330987
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Zypcoin ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link.
Whitepaper is available  here.
In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
ZYPCOIN TOKEN This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I hope the company will occupy a leading place in this world

Thank you, we hope so too!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
 ZYPCOIN TOKEN This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I hope the company will occupy a leading place in this world
Don't forget to check out our website - www.zypcoin.com and to join our telegram!
a project that brings the concept of a very good and have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project will get a lot of support, so that later the project run smoothly and develop rapidly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I apologize, but because of the difficulties of translation I wanted to clarify. Explain please if I understand correctly that the project already has a finished product? And if so, where can you find this information?
Activity: 110
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/356. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zypcoin-token-offering-patented-new-mobile-product-3273210 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Activity: 72
With patent and blockchain on side, this project will be future of industry.  Many people no internet but phone
Thanks for all the support guys, and also thanks to everyone who is participating in the bounty campaign!
Activity: 8
Working product with a great team, will be with you guys all the way.  have joined your bounty as well
Well support this amazing project, most crypto projects dont have a working product already.  will support.
Me too i am interested and am willing to support this kind of project with readily available informations like Whitepaper, roadmaps and bounty programs.  The dev team challenge is to strengthen and maintain the successful workable product inorder to satisfy users and investors.
This project has so much potential, excited to see where it goes.  Incredible team and product.
Thank you all for the kind words!  Come check out our telegram, we have an active community there Smiley
https://t.me/ZypcoinOfficial
Activity: 15
Well support this amazing project, most crypto projects dont have a working product already.  will support.
Me too i am interested and am willing to support this kind of project with readily available informations like Whitepaper, roadmaps and bounty programs.  The dev team challenge is to strengthen and maintain the successful workable product inorder to satisfy users and investors.
This project has so much potential, excited to see where it goes.  Incredible team and product.
Thank you all for the kind words!  You can learn more at www.zypcoin.com
Activity: 286
Well support this amazing project, most crypto projects dont have a working product already.  will support.
Me too i am interested and am willing to support this kind of project with readily available informations like Whitepaper, roadmaps and bounty programs.  The dev team challenge is to strengthen and maintain the successful workable product inorder to satisfy users and investors.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
What this mean bounty up to?
The Bounty Reserve (which is 1% of the total token supply) is not exclusive to bitcointalk. While the Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign will be the primary and by far the largest bounty, there is a possibility that mini-bounty programs will exist. It will be safe to assume that at least 80% of the Bounty Reserve will be for bitcointalk bounty participants and there is a possibility that the bounty program on bitcointalk will take up all 10,000,000 ZYP.

Thank you for your interest and we hope that you will participate!
It's really attractive to support a project that has already a successful working product! Does your bounty campaign covers a KYC in order to claim those hard-work rewards? Huh
yes i agree with you. this project should be supported because of its successful work product and I also want to ask like that. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
What is the price of Zypcoin in 1 ETH? and how to invest in this project, I did not find the information on the web.
Activity: 364
What this mean bounty up to?
The Bounty Reserve (which is 1% of the total token supply) is not exclusive to bitcointalk. While the Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign will be the primary and by far the largest bounty, there is a possibility that mini-bounty programs will exist. It will be safe to assume that at least 80% of the Bounty Reserve will be for bitcointalk bounty participants and there is a possibility that the bounty program on bitcointalk will take up all 10,000,000 ZYP.

Thank you for your interest and we hope that you will participate!
It's really attractive to support a project that has already a successful working product! Does your bounty campaign covers a KYC in order to claim those hard-work rewards? Huh
Activity: 10
hello dev,
can you give me an informations about the basic price from this token without any bonus if any ?
and the price is depends on eth / BTC terms or USD ?
thank you
Greetings! The token information is being released shortly! Thank you for your interest!
Pages:
Jump to: