Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 159. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I'm using SGminer to mine, and whenever I get an accepted, the wallet flashes a payment of 400 - but it disappears - nothing turns up.  What am I doing wrong, please?

whats the address you are using to connect?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Selling HiroCoins. Pm offer
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Send some here!

HFCDuMuB8zTYyjNh1zvboDrv5QhiCUCTvp
HRXjo9UhBvFXtnSXKWxe1R7XY8uy4D7LdP
fork test please

Sent 10 HIC

Stare: 20 confirmări
Data: 15.03.2014 10:57
De la: necunoscut
Către: HRXjo9UhBvFXtnSXKWxe1R7XY8uy4D7LdP (Adresa posedata, etichetă: test)
Credit: 100.00 HIC
Suma netă: +100.00 HIC
ID-ul tranzactiei: d2056ed28b8ffb4ba48d03ffa0704e7ebc5338e5d89d810ddab4abfbf75a65de
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm using SGminer to mine, and whenever I get an accepted, the wallet flashes a payment of 400 - but it disappears - nothing turns up.  What am I doing wrong, please?
Activity: 182
Send some here!

fork test please

Sent 10 HIC
Activity: 126
fork test please Smiley

Date: 15/03/2014 08:57
To: HRXjo9UhBvFXtnSXKWxe1R7XY8uy4D7LdP
Debit: -100.00 HIC
Net amount: -100.00 HIC
Transaction ID: d2056ed28b8ffb4ba48d03ffa0704e7ebc5338e5d89d810ddab4abfbf75a65de
Send some here!

Date: 15/03/2014 08:56
To: HFCDuMuB8zTYyjNh1zvboDrv5QhiCUCTvp
Debit: -100.00 HIC
Net amount: -100.00 HIC
Transaction ID: eba15c1a384d7109090805b838e06fea76b8e1ba7b3aa5b46a7ba6836818321b
fork test please Smiley
Activity: 223
Send some here!

Getting quite a lot of rejects...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Thanks, it wasn't coming so I guess I forked immediately.  Cheesy

Restarted client and my now I got it thanks. But my blocks disappeared.  Cry

How much did you have?

I didn't count but a while after I started blocks started coming every few seconds so figured something was wrong. Starting to learn how to recognize being on my own fork. Smiley
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
A pre-announced and fair release might be a good way to start off and a working diff adjust would be a good followup?

Coins that start with high difficulty generally go nowhere as early miners are the ones who stick around and do the hard work. I have seen coins with high starting difficulty just sink and do not want to share their fate. Abundance of coins allows people to buy in fairly cheap as well. Low starting difficulty has its merit. There is no premine or early block with extra large rewards like many other coins. This coin is still more fair than the majority that we see launched. Some people are never happy though Smiley

I only mentioned this coin yesterday on the altcoin forum but did not want to gives a heads up to megaminers who would remove the chance of anyone else getting coins. It is only going to be so long before they come along but maybe KGW will be running by then.

I agree, it seems like a smooth launch so far.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A pre-announced and fair release might be a good way to start off and a working diff adjust would be a good followup?

Coins that start with high difficulty generally go nowhere as early miners are the ones who stick around and do the hard work. I have seen coins with high starting difficulty just sink and do not want to share their fate. Abundance of coins allows people to buy in fairly cheap as well. Low starting difficulty has its merit. There is no premine or early block with extra large rewards like many other coins. This coin is still more fair than the majority that we see launched. Some people are never happy though Smiley

I only mentioned this coin yesterday on the altcoin forum but did not want to gives a heads up to megaminers who would remove the chance of anyone else getting coins. It is only going to be so long before they come along but maybe KGW will be running by then.

BTW, mine using the GPU miner. There are CPU miners for X11 that you can use from Darkcoin but I would not recommend it. There is no CPU miner in the software as it is very pool compared to external tools.

why the virus if no cpuminer in the wallet?
Activity: 770

BTW, mine using the GPU miner. There are CPU miners for X11 that you can use from Darkcoin but I would not recommend it. There is no CPU miner in the software as it is very pool compared to external tools.

+1 to dev for this thinking
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
SePhII2oTh, post your HIC wallet address. I'll send you some.

thank you very much Cheesy

HJdYGFga6JugjktqbGMswAKpbT9NNUiJCt

(also what command did you use to start solo mining in the wallet? )

thanks Cheesy

Sent some. For CPU use external miner like darkcoin-minerd-1.2c, it is more better.
Activity: 1034
As to difficulty, until we get to KGW at 15,000 the diff changes every 1,440 blocks. However the first diff adjust after genesis is always skipped in crypto coins. We can expect a four fold increase in difficulty at block 2,880 so get mining.

When KGW is implemented since beginning, people complain is not fair, now in this one it'll start in block 15,000

Is everybody happy now?  Roll Eyes
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

How much did you have?
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Could someone send me 0.1 coins I wanna know if I'm on my own fork: HKzWZE4kr3kon4x8CSRqpT4pRPxkyRikPb

Date: 15/03/2014 19:41
To: HKzWZE4kr3kon4x8CSRqpT4pRPxkyRikPb
Debit: -10.00 HIC
Net amount: -10.00 HIC
Transaction ID: a62061c9ac65909204c9460e839fc105ab36c2fb7ec29879bb3e2f8f35699606

NP Smiley
Jump to: