Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 17. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How does this work exactly?

A search on google came up with that it could be used as a Trojan to get my coins...

With this development team, would you really be surprised if it was a Trojan designed to steal your coins?

Are you serious? You mine ghost coin or whatever so silly...

Look, I don't know about you guys but you are all talk, and the devs are all work. Did you see their website?

When this hits coinmarket cap wow you are all going to be kicking your selfs, haha I've never seen a group of people spread so many lies. It makes me think the devs just make you jealous or some,thing.

I will be hashing 10-5 and have no intention of stopping. I think this coin has a good direction and devs all the others are just jealous of this coin.

YOU sir, are an unimformed soul. Enjoy hashing garbage.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lol those 2 are so lame   Roll Eyes

Chickenstrips!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yup, good night guys, catch you all in the AM.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am really tired

You would not lie at this point. This means you lied to everybody just now.... since this coin was made.

I don't know what to say.

This is exactly the same scam with PANDA. They have divided those 6 BTC among themselves.

Perhaps They cannot dump those premined because it is lock.

I know how you feel. 

We even provided links showing the "untouched" 6.4 BTC is missing and he completely avoided the topic ... except to say "trust me".

It is ok, now it is time to sleep. tomorrow, I will be back.

Good night. But I doubt there will be here tomorrow.

Thanks. Good night to you guys, too.

A search on google came up with that it could be used as a Trojan to get my coins...

With this development team, would you really be surprised if it was a Trojan designed to steal your coins?

Are you serious? You mine ghost coin or whatever so silly...

Look, I don't know about you guys but you are all talk, and the devs are all work. Did you see their website?

When this hits coinmarket cap wow you are all going to be kicking your selfs, haha I've never seen a group of people spread so many lies. It makes me think the devs just make you jealous or some,thing.

I will be hashing 10-5 and have no intention of stopping. I think this coin has a good direction and devs all the others are just jealous of this coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I am really tired

You would not lie at this point. This means you lied to everybody just now.... since this coin was made.

This is exactly the same scam with PANDA. They have divided those 6 BTC among themselves.

I know how you feel. 

We even provided links showing the "untouched" 6.4 BTC is missing and he completely avoided the topic ... except to say "trust me".

Good night. But I doubt there will be here tomorrow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
what's wrong with the price???

I would be far more worried of what is wrong with the coin.

p2pool node at

162.248.163.195:10579

miner setup:

URL: stratum+tcp://162.248.163.195:10579
Username:
Password: anything

Address 1DNnMfk4nXHEHgo7Tb8UKquSZTcJkgc3Un

Short link: http://blockexplorer.com/a/69NXxz8Qik
First seen?: Block 288948 (2014-03-04 23:50:08)
Received transactions: 44
Received BTC: 6.1
Sent transactions: 40
Sent BTC: 4.8745
Hash160?: 87c01b2e1efeb94cd2e14ecc5b422b951c0426d7
Public key?:
03f85c34e13028eb8ba4474d2f78c2983d0c0e9f52915076543081906febdc1f7f

I don't know whats the deep hate between people but one of the adress provided for the IPO has btc amount of 6.1 but the coins recently moved to

1CT7CBLs2B565rNvQS4axcudHLK7XeR1UK

Look at it again ... carefully.

Received BTC:  6.1

It's current balance is only 1.2 BTC.

Someone has removed 4.9 BTC   (and no, it's not in that 2nd wallet address you listed - that has almost nothing in it)
Activity: 12
p2pool node at

162.248.163.195:10579

miner setup:

URL: stratum+tcp://162.248.163.195:10579
Username:
Password: anything
Activity: 73
http://blockexplorer.com/a/69NXxz8Qik  << shorter link

Address 1DNnMfk4nXHEHgo7Tb8UKquSZTcJkgc3Un

Short link: http://blockexplorer.com/a/69NXxz8Qik
First seen?: Block 288948 (2014-03-04 23:50:08)
Received transactions: 44
Received BTC: 6.1
Sent transactions: 40
Sent BTC: 4.8745
Hash160?: 87c01b2e1efeb94cd2e14ecc5b422b951c0426d7
Public key?:
03f85c34e13028eb8ba4474d2f78c2983d0c0e9f52915076543081906febdc1f7f

I don't know whats the deep hate between people but one of the adress provided for the IPO has btc amount of 6.1 but the coins recently moved to

1CT7CBLs2B565rNvQS4axcudHLK7XeR1UK
I am really tired

I know how you feel. 

I am really tired

I know how you feel. 

Price is dumping. diff still low... This coin will no value.

Haha exchange soon will die soon.

This coin lauched good, but Dev is stupid when he want sell him coins premined very soon on Cryptorush.

Yes this is true. The Premine is already being sold. Lockdown is just a lie.

I can guarantee you that pre-mine is not being sold.  I would not lie to anyone at this point as I need people to know I am credible and trustworthy.  I can give you a detailed ledger of every coin sent to/from the pre-mine account.  It still has a 104 coin balance after placing the IPO coins in each of the investors unique wallets.  The only remote transaction, where our wallet lost control of any funds was a 20 coin transfer from the premine, to the tenfive coin faucet.

Thanks
I am really tired

And why you guys changed the block reward?
change your 1% premine to 10%?

前1050 块: 每块1.57079632679
后面3150块: 每块u]3.14159265359[/u]
后面 6300 块:每块 9.8596
后面 9450 块: 每块19.7192
后面 18900 块: 每块25
后面 37800 块: 每块50
后面 75600 块: 每块 25
后面 151200 块: 每块19.7192
其它块: 每块9.8596
估计挖到2020*

NO ONE WILL FOLLOW SUCH A COIN!

there are plenty of us miners on freenode and we are all happily hashing away, and this coin is the first to help me with my CPU mining and I am happy with the rewards my GPU miners are putting out so it looks like you are just upset for what reason we do not know but I do not trust any of the post you make.
Heh, yea the over seas farms even know its a joke. Pack it up, change names.. do it again in 10 days.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
mine for future~

This coin lauched good, but Dev is stupid when he want sell him coins premined very soon on Cryptorush.

I can guarantee you that pre-mine is not being sold.  I would not lie to anyone at this point as I need people to know I am credible and trustworthy.  I can give you a detailed ledger of every coin sent to/from the pre-mine account.  It still has a 104 coin balance after placing the IPO coins in each of the investors unique wallets.  The only remote transaction, where our wallet lost control of any funds was a 20 coin transfer from the premine, to the tenfive coin faucet.

Thanks
I am really tired

And why you guys changed the block reward?
change your 1% premine to 10%?

前1050 块: 每块1.57079632679
后面3150块: 每块u]3.14159265359[/u]
后面 6300 块:每块 9.8596
后面 9450 块: 每块19.7192
后面 18900 块: 每块25
后面 37800 块: 每块50
后面 75600 块: 每块 25
后面 151200 块: 每块19.7192
其它块: 每块9.8596
估计挖到2020*

NO ONE WILL FOLLOW SUCH A COIN!

Thanks
I am really tired

I can guarantee you that pre-mine is not being sold.  I would not lie to anyone at this point as I need people to know I am credible and trustworthy.  I can give you a detailed ledger of every coin sent to/from the pre-mine account.  It still has a 104 coin balance after placing the IPO coins in each of the investors unique wallets.  The only remote transaction, where our wallet lost control of any funds was a 20 coin transfer from the premine, to the tenfive coin faucet.

Thanks
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
mine for future~
I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

"with us"
That means YOU invite people to ask YOUR GROUP who is the scam....
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!
Why don't you invite people to ask WOLONG's Group?

Littlewizard, i get it, u dont like us, u dont like the coin or what were doing. No problem.

Kinda hard to blame him isn't it? I'm surprised Molly didn't dox you down and punch you in your stupid face. You dropped your PANDA knowing the agreement was for the dev team to hold for 6 months. How did you suddenly convince yourself that you were exempt from this agreement? You had it made with Pandacoin, hundreds of Wolong's BTC there to stabilize the coin through the usually turbulent first few months. I can't believe that anyone would be so incredibly stupid. Then you defended yourself tirelessly to people (many of whom lost thousands of dollars because you are an idiot) and blamed it on the evil Wolong. Did you really think he was gonna stick around knowing you had tried to fuck him? He knew the agreement was six months, anyone who bought the IPO knew the agreement was six months, and yet you, somehow, thought it didn't apply to you.  Then you have the absolute gall to start another coin and think it has a snowball's chance in the burning fires of crypto hell to succeed? You must be some kind of sociopath or something, I can't believe my eyes.

Hi Bro,
Here is the answer to you.
Wolong is Evil, but I  dont know how about the dev team.
Wolong ask us to buy buy buy and announce there is a pump, he is the only one know how many people buying.
and he also shows his wallet pics to us.
Do not trust Wolong and anyone ask you money to IPO.

And also, I think they made WECOIN there. another scam.

Pages:
Jump to: