Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 360. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Should people be patient ? My wallet always works[especially after the restart trick] but that is not the reality for hundreds of SYNC users. The developer needs to acknowledge this and provide a firm fix by date.

My vision is for this coin to be continually developed and marketed as an Blue Chip Saving Investment vehicle especially at a conservative 1% annually with guaranteed liquidity. Think of a US Govt Treasury Bearer instrument. These are like unsigned US Treasury Bills payable to the holder !. ...Then imagine storing those bearer bills in a Swiss safety deposit box whilst you ONLY collect the interest *anonymously* when you open up the safety deposit box.

I am still in for the long haul and I expect that the coin will eventually trade at 10-20btc....IF ?

1) We have a honest Developer who communicates frequently & effectively. DONE
2) The premine is intact and publicly visible. NOT CONFIRMED
2) The wallet issue will be sorted 100% within 3-5days. NOT CONFIRMED
3) The ZeroCoin features are to be expanded. NOT CONFIRMED
4) I propose a link via a 3rd party to a VISA/MASTERCARD. PROPOSAL*
5) Marketing as a BlueChip investment vehicle is made a focus. IMMEDIATE START
6) Build a private Federal Reserve for SYNC by fixing the exchange Rate to Bitcoin**

*LIQUIDITY - The Dev for a fee can easily setup up a virtual or phyiscal visa/mastercard for SYNC users. That card is funded with real US$ by selling SYNC premine and charging the user approx 10% per annum. The SYNC end user had the benefit of quick liquidity while his SYNC is held in escrow at 1% whilst keeping any capital gains. The details can structured in several ways. Target date Aug 1st

** BLUE CHIP - We can attempt to link SYNC to BITCOIN via a fixed exchange rate[ that changes 1x per month according to the Central Bank of SYNC regardless of the exchange rate on Bittrex, Poloniex, etc. How ? Again using the premine to support the price of SYNC. This step requires that SYNC is already in a weekly uptrend and that steps 1-5 are implemented and confidence is at a high. As the Peoples Bank of China controls the exchange rate of the Yuan the Central Bank of SYNC can control the price of SYNC. This should be implemented by Sep 1st.

I transferred in more Sync from mintpal and for most of the day my coins have been "immature". They started staking again about 10 minutes ago on their own.

Your wallet needs to be on for staking. I believe the wallet link in OP is the most current wallet. last block was 8313.
Thanks!

So I just need to wait? That's cool. If it starts staking, will it just automatically give me the "x mined" transactions? Does yours say that it's immature even though it's staking?

Min coin age is 6 hours.
That means they will stake after MINIMUM 6 hours in the wallet.
You need your wallet unlocked to stake.
But coins will still age with a locked wallet.
My experience is simply open the wallet once every few days, unlock it for an hour or 2, and you should get stakes.
Have already received stakes on sync.
Main thing now is let DEV speed up confirmation times.
Got coins from bittrex.
If you don't want to stake your coins just lock the wallet.
Thx for comments from Dev team looking forward to tonight's update Smiley.
TY for seller too so generous Smiley.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I transferred in more Sync from mintpal and for most of the day my coins have been "immature". They started staking again about 10 minutes ago on their own.

Your wallet needs to be on for staking. I believe the wallet link in OP is the most current wallet. last block was 8313.
Thanks!

So I just need to wait? That's cool. If it starts staking, will it just automatically give me the "x mined" transactions? Does yours say that it's immature even though it's staking?
Activity: 126

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yo

I'm gonna say that I have little idea of what's going on, but I'm in for the long haul Smiley

so onto the questions

I tried everything I could find in this thread, and it looks like it's working, but what's up with staking?

I understand it's not like bank interest and it's random but it says "you have no mature coins" and getstakinginfo has the -1 estimated time.

Well for the ones I have, they have at least 1000~2000 confirmations, so I don't know what's going on.

Do I have to keep the wallet on at all times in order for that message to say I have "priority" or whatever?

Or am I using the wrong version (it says it's 1.0.0.0)? If it's the older version, could someone post a link to the newest one?

I'm sorry if I sound like the other tools that are complaining about staking not working, but I'd really like to know how it works and if it's working.

Thanks!
I never complain about stake and eggs for breakfast.

We can definitely win the war. Strong hands hold sync now.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

how much was your reward?  Cheesy

I had 1.3 staked and recieved 0.00718077.
legendary
and this X11Coin Wins The Anonymous Wallet Race

I think we can win the war..
hey guys. My wallet is fully synced. It says its minting and should have a reard after 6 minutes... It has said this for hours now. Any help would be appreciated.

Just be patient. Mine was like that yesterday and this morning I got a reward.
how much was your reward?  Cheesy
hey guys. My wallet is fully synced. It says its minting and should have a reard after 6 minutes... It has said this for hours now. Any help would be appreciated.

Just be patient. Mine was like that yesterday and this morning I got a reward.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Mac wallet sync'd but stakes are not active. Wallet has been open for more than 20 hrs. Have 4100 confirmation.

Hope to get it solved soon.

P.S - buy more SYNC now, will rise soon after staking issue is solved. I am all out of BtC  so can't buy more:-(
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary

great idea - im in - BUT we HAVE TO know more

by the way ... great Job til now - it was time that there com one de3v that is really interested in a coin nut only to pump and dump

what do you want to know?
When add anonymizer to the Sync protocol?

By next week, i should be able to provide more information, right now the priority is the block chain.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
and this X11Coin Wins The Anonymous Wallet Race
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Dev have you read this BlackCoin Announces Proof-of-Stake 2.0, Anonymity + Multi-Signature Features, and More!

over at http://www.cryptoarticles.com/?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

great idea - im in - BUT we HAVE TO know more

by the way ... great Job til now - it was time that there com one de3v that is really interested in a coin nut only to pump and dump

what do you want to know?
When add anonymizer to the Sync protocol?
Activity: 420

A little vague at the moment but sounds good. Sync's own exchange? Is the membership level based upon activity or sync holdings?

Syncs own excange is good only if Sync is part of all tradepairs matched wirh mayor currencies. What we don't need is another bitcoinexchange with hundreds of small altcoins.
Jump to: