Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 400. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
wallet sucks
no stak
deleted chain data now stucjk on block 53 Angry Angry
Try to remove the Sync.conf just until you get passed that point
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Well done Dev, most pleased with everything even in the face of 5 year olds!
and to the idiots who keep going on about staking
i haven't staked yet either, that hasn't stopped me from chomping your sell offs
thanks for them cheap syncs  Grin

so we are idiots because we have had coins in wallet since day one and they are saying they are not mature enough to stake even with 7000+ confirmations.how does that make us idiots.so its fair that other people are staking .we support the coin from day one and get dealt this.like wow.i cant believe u are calling us idiots
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
For those who are not accustomed to handling, before anything else.
Open your wallet -> files -> backup wallet.
it will avoid crying
Activity: 560
wallet sucks
no stak
deleted chain data now stucjk on block 53 Angry Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
stuck at 8209  Huh Huh

even if i delete everything and try to resynchronizing it get stuck at 52  Huh Huh

Rather than delete stuff when stuck, just close the wallet and re-open. I had to do it 5 times after getting the latest wallet. No idea why but it works.
stuck at 8209  Huh Huh

even if i delete everything and try to resynchronizing it get stuck at 52  Huh Huh

Try to remove the Sync.conf just until you get passed that point
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
YOU DONT HAVE TO DELETE THE BLOCKCHAIN - JUST SHUT THE WALLET AND REOPEN IT - thats all and it will smoothly going on Grin
doesn't change a thing. have done that a few times.

with the new Version ? just try again Count til 5 or something and reopen it and wait about 10 seconds until the wallet Shows a Connection - normally it syncs then

if that doesnt work go to roaming files rename sync perhaps to sync_old, reopen the sync_qt,, wait until it syncs Close it - copy the wallet and the conf-file in the new sync @ roaming and reopen it - if it stucks at any time Close wait a second and reopen it

sorry for my english - im from outer space  Cool

i understand you tho. thx. will try it ...if i can ever find the damned roaming files on this new OS. I have windows 8 64 bit now.. and finding roaming is next to impossible compared to windows 7.

On windows search box type %appdata% when you see roaming folder click on it. then find the Sync folder. cheers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
stuck at 8209  Huh Huh

Rather than delete stuff when stuck, just close the wallet and re-open. I had to do it 5 times after getting the latest wallet. No idea why but it works.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Well done Dev, most pleased with everything even in the face of 5 year olds!
and to the idiots who keep going on about staking
i haven't staked yet either, that hasn't stopped me from chomping your sell offs
thanks for them cheap syncs  Grin

Sync no longer disabled on Bittrex....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
stuck at 8209  Huh Huh

In Sync and staking. Great job Devs. The hiccups of the last few days have done wonders driving out the weak hands.  Grin
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
YOU DONT HAVE TO DELETE THE BLOCKCHAIN - JUST SHUT THE WALLET AND REOPEN IT - thats all and it will smoothly going on Grin

In that case, just rename the folder and let it make a new one. If it works, you can copy across the wallet.dat file and delete the renamed folder.

i am nearly 60. Pls explain what you mean by that.

close your wallet
In windows, look in /users//AppData/Roaming/Sync
COPY AND SAVE YOUR WALLET.DAT!!!! That is your coins. Lose it, no coins.
Rename folder to Sync-old
restart wallet
folder Sync will be created
close wallet
paste into the new Sync folder your wallet.dat
open the wallet

done!

thx will give it go. seems simple enough.
Activity: 154

with the new Version ? just try again Count til 5 or something and reopen it and wait about 10 seconds until the wallet Shows a Connection - normally it syncs then

if that doesnt work go to roaming files rename sync perhaps to sync_old, reopen the sync_qt,, wait until it syncs Close it - copy the wallet and the conf-file in the new sync @ roaming and reopen it - if it stucks at any time Close wait a second and reopen it

sorry for my english - im from outer space  Cool

i understand you tho. thx. will try it ...if i can ever find the damned roaming files on this new OS. I have windows 8 64 bit now.. and finding roaming is next to impossible compared to windows 7.

perhaps that helps for win8

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/win8/windows8-appdata_folder.htm
Activity: 406
someone contact Poloniex! its still frozen!

i tried on chat

already sent busoni pm...I guess they want to see it running before opening the market.

pffft, like you care

I care because i have BTC on that exchange ready to buy buy buy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
... and next step is multipool. c'mon guys, a little more patience thats all.
Activity: 266

In that case, just rename the folder and let it make a new one. If it works, you can copy across the wallet.dat file and delete the renamed folder.

close your wallet
In windows, look in /users//AppData/Roaming/Sync
COPY AND SAVE YOUR WALLET.DAT!!!! That is your coins. Lose it, no coins.
Rename folder to Sync-old
restart wallet
folder Sync will be created
close wallet
paste into the new Sync folder your wallet.dat
open the wallet

done!
Goodnight..... Kiss

More Good-news tomorrow
 Good job today, even under the pressure of hundreds of idiots screaming at you, you kept your cool and knocked out a great fix.

I've been having issues all day but as others were having the same I just kept reading. Recently updated to the latest wallet and after a few "turn it off and on agains" when the block sync stopped, it's now working great. Just need 14 more confirmations till I go past 1000 and hopefully will see a stake by the time I get up.

Go get some rest, you've earned it (and will probably need it too with this coin...)

Oh and I'll sort the donation out tomorrow once everything is back to normal, I haven't forgotten, just with everything that's been going on my coins have been on lockdown!
Activity: 196
is there a working link for the wallet? op link doesnt work

No worries, you are still not old enough to be my father.. Wink

The folder where you have the Sync.conf and wallet.dat, usually in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Sync

If you close the program, rename "Sync" to "SyncBak", then start the program again to see if it will download the full blockchain.

If it does, just close down the program again, copy the Sync.conf and wallet.dat from "SyncBak" to "Sync" and you're all good
Jump to: