Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 437. (Read 816006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
my wallet didnt sync

are you using the new wallet? try to open and close
legendary
Now i am staking.... green icon all its ok..

and i have for example 5 syncs...
weight: 6/153

Can me someone tell when can i expect first received transaction with POS ?

were you not staking before? What was the before and after bal?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ANN

If you are not generating coins is because of low balance, buy more at the exchange and all the nodes are on the new version

Lol I think most people on this thread would buy more if they could! I know I would

Offf, I think I sold all my other bitcoin investments already  Grin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I wonder how much time will i have to mine to multipool with 5Mhash do get from 0.3 to 1 SYNC hmm Undecided
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I just received a withdraw from MintPal. Progress?

Activity: 266
I can't even do anything with bittrex because they are not reopening withdrawals until PoS, so can you PLEASE go to irc and talk to them? Explain what is up so I can get my coins?
Oh btw i can't buy them to stake bcs mintpal and bittrex disabled the coin Sad
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What kind of dev suggesting users to buy more coins for the purpose of staking ?

Staking is supposed to work without depending on the balance.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I want to know if only Mac users are affected with the not staking problems

Windows here - not staking  Huh

What if SYNC is a coin created by mintpal? I find it very strange that the latest coins that they selected all have wallet problems... AC, WC, SYNC,... either mintpal doesn't know what they are selecting to get listed or it are all their coins. Think of it.... Coins like Yellowcoin paid a lot of BTCs to get listed, they got listed, and no problems at all, no wallet problems etc, and mintpal select 3 coins and all have problems...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ANN

If you are not generating coins is because of low balance, buy more at the exchange and all the nodes are on the new version

Lol I think most people on this thread would buy more if they could! I know I would
legendary
And NOWHERE did it say there is a minimum to receive stake. That's just not right.

This is the first coin with low PoS so I cant predict everything.
And NOWHERE did it say there is a minimum to receive stake. That's just not right.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'll give you guys a little input as I've worked with plenty of PoS coins.

Depending on the PoS used, the generation of PoS has a minimum amount. If your PoS amount doesn't reach that, it's normally held to the maximum coin age or until you reach the minimum threshold. This is why a lot of you with low amounts (Like .07), you're only generating 1%, which is .0007, not enough to reach the minimum amount. I just did a coin privately recently which we had to adjust a value. I just can't remember what caused it. Either way, just hang in tight, or get more of the coin.

It's also partially random of course. If that isn't the case with this coin, you could get a generation at 6 hours or get a generation in 5 days from now.
Activity: 267
Still not mature coins. Deleted everything except wallet.dat

Which are the correct nodes at this point?

Whats your bal?

Can I stake with .91? What is the min required?
Fine. Send me the btc and I'll be happy to buy some.
legendary
try to buy cheap coins before people realized the situation

You want 1SYNC to be 10 BTC...its gonna be hard to get
My balance is 0.24 because I can't get more from bittrex yet. Are you honestly saying we have to BUY some in order to stake? C'mon now...
Still not mature coins. Deleted everything except wallet.dat

Which are the correct nodes at this point?

Whats your bal?
Can i stake with 0.3 SYNC?

I dont think so Tongue
Should buy more right  Cheesy
Activity: 434
ANN

that's not entirely correct. PoS does not work instantly for all, it is a random process in which everyone will achieve the %age reward in the correct time limit.
your code specifies (without looking) 6hours min, 30 days max... this means that some will begin minting a stake after six hours, and some will begin staking at any point up to 30 days.

THIS, is how PoS works.
Jump to: