Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 98. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@youngg

on syncclub site its says 'v1.1.0 BETA', Is the wallet software 1.1 a beta in the beta sense (with a ga or gen release coming) or is
this a google type beta? (where every release is what it is and that's all it is)
Cheers
Thanks kindly in advance,
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't know what to do..There are no nodes to update on my wallet.I have over 3 sync to join the club but no where they are syncing. Cry

Keep them in an online wallet until it can get figured out, we'll allow it for the program. Email ur enrollment info.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My Husband also downloaded the qt on windoew, same problem on his computer..There are no nodes, even when he goes to click update..it says add nodes but what nodes to add?
legendary
I don't know what to do..There are no nodes to update on my wallet.I have over 3 sync to join the club but no where they are syncing. Cry
legendary
I downloaded the new windows exe wallet. How do I make it sync It's open but says 0 connections to network. It's not syncing. Also I have not the old wallet this is the first time I downloaded.

Can I sync the coins in the online wallet instead or not?

Try going to Nodes Control and click update. Your firewall may be blocking it too, check that.
I

I just clicked update but it says add a node..

The client is open..

Also tried to add one node from the op doesn't wor..
do I have to make a syn.conf file and add manually to roaming?
I need this to sync so I can get my sync coins in time before profit offer closes.

You cannot stake coins in the online wallet.

Just click update on the nodes screen.

all it says when i hit update is nodes connection failed

when i hit update it shows add node i don't know what to add there but just clicking update only says node connection failed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I downloaded the new windows exe wallet. How do I make it sync It's open but says 0 connections to network. It's not syncing. Also I have not the old wallet this is the first time I downloaded.

Try going to Nodes Control and click update. Your firewall may be blocking it too, check that.
I

The client is open..

I need this to sync so I can get my sync coins in time before profit offer closes.

You cannot stake coins in the online wallet.

Just click update on the nodes screen.

I

The client is open..

Again, check that your firewall is allowing. Next, close and delete peers.data from roaming folder %appdata%\sync. Run wallet, see if ti syncs.
legendary

I

The client is open..

legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update youngg. I will wait for the final MAC version.
Sync Wallet v1.1.0 for Mac, Linux, Win

Now available for Public Beta.

To give it a test run, simply download, unzip and run the Install Wizard. And open via the desktop icon! That's all - no need to delete any files or create any files or nothing.

Instructions:

1. Backup your wallet, close the current version and install and run the new one. That's it, seriously.

2. Once 'synched' you can go to "Nodes control" and click 'update'.

To join in the fun, go to http://syncfund.com/wallets.html and pick your OS.

Any issues should be reported to sync @ syncfund.com.

PS. We realize it is not the previous design shown but we decided to focus first on the fixes and the functions and the usability, ease of install. Updating the look perhaps comes next but we do have more features, functions to come.

legendary
IMPORTANT:

Sync Profits enrollments will close at 12am CST tonight. If you haven't already, now would be the time.

To enroll, you need to be staking at least three Sync. Email the following info to sync at syncfund.com to enroll.

1. Name or Nickname
2. Email
3. Sync address where coins are staking
4. BTC address

We'll be processing everything that arrives before midnight tomorrow.

Don't wait! Get in the program now!!

I sent the enrollment email last night, when should I hear back confirmation? Thanks!

How many hours do we have till end of registration?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT:

Sync Profits enrollments will close at 12am CST tonight. If you haven't already, now would be the time.

To enroll, you need to be staking at least three Sync. Email the following info to sync at syncfund.com to enroll.

1. Name or Nickname
2. Email
3. Sync address where coins are staking
4. BTC address

We'll be processing everything that arrives before midnight tomorrow.

Don't wait! Get in the program now!!

I sent the enrollment email last night, when should I hear back confirmation? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
RPCC is based on the colored coins protocol and would allow anyone to create their own coins, asset and pay dividends on sync blockchain. There will be a decentralized exchange.

Front end

Test net Transactions

Can you guys tell me what your staking weight is running?  Mine has been running at between 85 and 125% of the network weight with 1 minute to xx seconds before staking. This has been going on since the 1.0.3 update.   I mentioned this a few pages back,  It was much lower on the 100% POS wallet we had on July. (except for when I would leave my wallet off for extended periods of time)

I'm still not convinced I'm getting the full 50% stake,  I am getting approximately a 50% stake for each batch of coins that stake BUT I don't think I'm staking all of my coins in my wallet over a 24-48 hour period. (IE not turning over the entire wallet)

I feel like the wallet is acting like io have coins in reserve but I absolutely don't....

Anyway let me know what your weight numbers are running if you don't mind.
Hi Atlantic,
How much do you have in that wallet and can you confirm that you are on the right block chain?
(compare nr of blocks your wallet reports to the explorer)
Anyway, I have 3 SYNC staking in my wallet (default configuration) and weight varies due to the
statistical process of finding a block, but seems to be in the order of around 1200 while the
network weight is reported as around 77,000. Staking is generally expected in 1 or 2 hours.
NOTE that if you configured things like a reserved amount that is not used for staking so you can trade,
will have impact on the staking and thus on the weight.

Hello and thanx for your help.  I do not  havê any of my coins in reserve, ałl are staking.  I'm using the op config file, am fully synced with 16 connections.  My weight however is running between 85000 and 95000 with time to stake at 1 minute and sometime even xx seconds.  I haven't staked for over 9 hours now.  I should be staking every 30 minutes or so.

2 days ago i had at least 30 staking transactions, today it has dropped to only 6.

I have been staking since day one with this coin and know my wallet well.  My wallet or the network is behaving strangely!

Hold off for the new wallet, likely avail tomorrow - it will solve these issues ppl are having.
Activity: 135
Can you guys tell me what your staking weight is running?  Mine has been running at between 85 and 125% of the network weight with 1 minute to xx seconds before staking. This has been going on since the 1.0.3 update.   I mentioned this a few pages back,  It was much lower on the 100% POS wallet we had on July. (except for when I would leave my wallet off for extended periods of time)

I'm still not convinced I'm getting the full 50% stake,  I am getting approximately a 50% stake for each batch of coins that stake BUT I don't think I'm staking all of my coins in my wallet over a 24-48 hour period. (IE not turning over the entire wallet)

I feel like the wallet is acting like io have coins in reserve but I absolutely don't....

Anyway let me know what your weight numbers are running if you don't mind.
Hi Atlantic,
How much do you have in that wallet and can you confirm that you are on the right block chain?
(compare nr of blocks your wallet reports to the explorer)
Anyway, I have 3 SYNC staking in my wallet (default configuration) and weight varies due to the
statistical process of finding a block, but seems to be in the order of around 1200 while the
network weight is reported as around 77,000. Staking is generally expected in 1 or 2 hours.
NOTE that if you configured things like a reserved amount that is not used for staking so you can trade,
will have impact on the staking and thus on the weight.

Hello and thanx for your help.  I do not  havê any of my coins in reserve, ałl are staking.  I'm using the op config file, am fully synced with 16 connections.  My weight however is running between 85000 and 95000 with time to stake at 1 minute and sometime even xx seconds.  I haven't staked for over 9 hours now.  I should be staking every 30 minutes or so.

2 days ago i had at least 30 staking transactions, today it has dropped to only 6.

I have been staking since day one with this coin and know my wallet well.  My wallet or the network is behaving strangely!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Dammit my wallet synched but I lost .012 Synch from stake! Sad

You must have been using the old wallet past the fork. Sadly this is why everyone needs to pay attention to this thread to make sure they stay up to date. At least it sync'ed and you will catch back up over time. Your stakes will be bigger then they were.
Activity: 140
Dammit my wallet synched but I lost .012 Synch from stake! Sad
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Well I awoke to it having downloaded so that's good but I'm still stuck on block 99955 and it won't sync. I'm trying to delete everything but my wallet.dat and see what happens..
Yeah, we are over block 110,000 already.
If your wallet does not sync at all - check out last page where Hamm3r had a similar issue and adding
more nodes to the Sync.conf did the trick.
Success!
Pages:
Jump to: