Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][2x AIRDROP][16 DEC][ICO+] ⚡ ASSETRON ENERGY ⚡ CLEAN ENERGY CROWDFUNDING - page 2. (Read 3423 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I will follow its development. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 67
I think this project is good chance for investors to have their balance grow. Project have great dev with lots of experience and so active.  Smiley
Activity: 259
Activity: 537
Merit: 0
Nice project, soft cap reacher over 200,000 USD i think Assetron Energy will be successful project.
Activity: 2
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. I am looking forward to see this great project on different exchanges
Activity: 124
Hi team congrats in advance to the project. This is one of the promising token I've gone through!!
Activity: 56
good project i was joined facebook bounty
Activity: 224
A great concept from ASSETRON ENERGY project, let's support this project while waiting the 3rd round airdrop.

Best of luck Dev  Smiley
Activity: 56
Awesome ICO project! I will support this interesting project I will recommend please add roadmap and whitepaper. Hope your projects running well and succeed. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Thanks dev! alot of ways to earn Assetron! Thanks dev i already received mine thanks alot!
regarding the airdrop 3...what if im not on top 100? will i still be receiving token for airdrop 3?

You may qualify for the bonus round - we will pick 100 random addresses. Your best bet is to do whatever it takes to get into 100 safely.
I wish I will be chosen. i wish you will choose me so I can experienced how it is to be chosen by someone special in my life.  Cry Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Dev how long does it take before listing on pywaves. I want to see the list of assets tied to the addresses but I can't find it unless other coins?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Thanks dev! alot of ways to earn Assetron! Thanks dev i already received mine thanks alot!
regarding the airdrop 3...what if im not on top 100? will i still be receiving token for airdrop 3?
Activity: 84
I'm just in love with a socially responsible projects! Strong and detailed roadmap, fair tokens allocation, advanced team! I will participate in a token sale for sure and call everyone to do the same since it's our task as a humans to save this planet for our children! Good luck devs I truly believe your project will succeed!
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: