Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][66] ★ Coin 66 ★ - page 14. (Read 56047 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 14, 2015, 08:41:33 AM
in addition, yesterday I was mining just to contribute to the matter... and I suggest ALL stakeholders do the same!

Whats the point?
This was supposed to be a rare collectable coin with 66 Coins only.

Now we have a Doge style infinite supply coin and with current diff its the ultimate shitcoin to just mine and dump.
Even the superblocks are still there...  Roll Eyes

You think it was a strange coincident that POW stopped at 66 coins:  "moneysupply" : 66.00024259  ?

DED

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 08:40:15 AM
Checking connection problems,
as soon get the problem posting the result.

Regards
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
December 14, 2015, 08:25:58 AM
This coin is alive or not, is there any sense in it, though, but the price of 300k sat on Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=66_BTC

but there is no trade, does the coin fell asleep
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
December 14, 2015, 07:48:03 AM
in addition, yesterday I was mining just to contribute to the matter... and I suggest ALL stakeholders do the same!
December 14, 2015, 07:30:24 AM
I'm experiencing connection issues.. yesterday and today no connections available. do you get the same?
December 04, 2015, 02:07:06 AM
several changes soon
December 01, 2015, 12:25:30 PM
All,
I have sadly noticed that the price for the coin is below nuts... please admins evaluate any possibile idea to correct the situation, otherwise for we all 66 stakeholders our wallets will be worth nothing!!!
October 29, 2015, 01:06:37 AM
So now that all the coins have been mined what keeps the blockchain moving for this coin? I'm just curious as to how they get around that when the POW is completely finished???

Its now allowed to continue forever with the inflations that comes with it...

Say hello to yet another 1 sat coin  Roll Eyes
But I mean how does the blockchain continue moving if there aren't anymore coins being mined for the coin? Isn't that why some coins go POS so their blockchain can continue moving? I'm just asking cause I honestly have no idea at all lol

POW (PROOF OF WORKS) has not ended, only the mainchain moved to another server that's all, my friend
OH MY BAD lol I thought that I recalled someone saying all the coins were mined already that's all sorry about that lol

lol no friend, a long time for that to happen
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
October 29, 2015, 01:01:29 AM
So now that all the coins have been mined what keeps the blockchain moving for this coin? I'm just curious as to how they get around that when the POW is completely finished???

But I mean how does the blockchain continue moving if there aren't anymore coins being mined for the coin? Isn't that why some coins go POS so their blockchain can continue moving? I'm just asking cause I honestly have no idea at all lol

POW (PROOF OF WORKS) has not ended, only the mainchain moved to another server that's all, my friend
OH MY BAD lol I thought that I recalled someone saying all the coins were mined already that's all sorry about that lol
October 29, 2015, 12:47:49 AM

October 28, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

Say hello to yet another 1 sat coin  Roll Eyes
October 28, 2015, 02:27:12 PM

Say hello to yet another 1 sat coin  Roll Eyes
October 28, 2015, 02:09:11 PM
October 28, 2015, 01:46:08 PM
I will ignore the nonsense words

I continue to be and will continue to remain the same, providing support to the hasher, want for this coin

GOOD LUCK Cool

What nonsense words?
October 28, 2015, 02:55:00 AM
I will ignore the nonsense words

I continue to be and will continue to remain the same, providing support to the hasher, want for this coin

GOOD LUCK Cool
October 27, 2015, 04:46:53 PM
If you support this coin then feel free to add to the buywall.
If not then dump your shit and move on pls.

So sick of these dumps for peanuts.
October 15, 2015, 01:20:56 AM
The explorer is UP Cool
October 15, 2015, 01:19:02 AM
Dear mrflow27,

A better exchange rate is a result of an intense marketing/promotion job.

Apart from the software side, we need a solid and consistent marketing activity as soon as possible.

Speaking of consistency, your block explorer is still offline. Did you pay your electricity/internet bill? Smiley

Cheers mate,
Marty

Of, it's worth, I strive me, both promoting, and other alternatives, if many of those who wanted much the wallet, no mining in it?

on the other hand gives me Grin friend
to give yourself more details, thank God, I have my payments provided electricity / Internet, always pay  Cool, but speaking it clear that I have my server lit day and night 24/7  Cool but instead they of that? more, cost of electricity for me? for nothing?

OR Unless you want to make a donation to buy a vps, to host the daemon, page 66coins.com under contruction, block explorer?

would welcome donation!!!!!!!  Tongue my BTC: 1569nt8nksUpcMhEeBKQdjP6DghLVMqmTQ
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 15, 2015, 12:51:32 AM
Dear mrflow27,

A better exchange rate is a result of an intense marketing/promotion job.

Apart from the software side, we need a solid and consistent marketing activity as soon as possible.

Speaking of consistency, your block explorer is still offline. Did you pay your electricity/internet bill? Smiley

Cheers mate,
Marty
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
October 13, 2015, 06:40:14 AM
Wallet showing no connections?  Did the nodes die?
Pages:
Jump to: