Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][66] ★ Coin 66 ★ - page 32. (Read 56047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
November 20, 2014, 02:28:21 AM
Does anybody know who owns this pool https://66.maxminers.net?
i wanted to withdraw my coins there but you have to own 1,0 66coin and withdrawl fee is 0,1

I messaged him.

I also messaged him 2 days ago buy no response back
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
November 19, 2014, 09:09:12 PM
GOOD NEWS,  Grin  Shocked Grin

new wallet finished yesterday and now I am, testing the new version 66coin in TESTNET if all goes well, I upload the new version.

regards  Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 19, 2014, 05:58:55 PM
i wanted to withdraw my coins there but you have to own 1,0 66coin and withdrawl fee is 0,1

I messaged him.
legendary
November 19, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
legendary
November 18, 2014, 10:33:44 AM
Hmm, 41 coins. So actual float is maybe 20 coins.

Small wonder that supply is rather slow  Grin

When I first started mining 66 there were 23 coins, now we're at 41.  I still don't have a whole coin.

The money supply is a lot lower than what it shows because there are coins that are missing from exchanges that have closed.  Its hard to say what happens to those coins.  Maybe they get dumped onto the market.  Maybe they are held my someone.  Who knows.

I think there are a few people with several coins that have been solo mining with a lot more hash that I have over the last several months. 

I put sometimes 150mh/s to 66 coin i have about 0,5 now
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 17, 2014, 08:26:05 PM

When I first started mining 66 there were 23 coins, now we're at 41.  I still don't have a whole coin.

The money supply is a lot lower than what it shows because there are coins that are missing from exchanges that have closed.  Its hard to say what happens to those coins.  Maybe they get dumped onto the market.  Maybe they are held my someone.  Who knows.

I think there are a few people with several coins that have been solo mining with a lot more hash that I have over the last several months. 

Well, it has a total market cap of practically zero.

Just for showing signs of life I think it deserves a
measly 100K, not asking much in the altcoin world  Grin
Activity: 658
November 17, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

November 17, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

Activity: 275
Merit: 104
November 17, 2014, 04:27:40 PM
So, how many coins have been mined so far ?

20-30 ?

It´s selling at .09 or so which means a total market cap
of a few bitcoins. Surely with a little work and publicity
it could trade at say 10 ?

At this point 41.58 coins has been mined so far it seems.
type "getinfo" in the wallet consol and you see "moneysupply" : 41.58xxxxx

66Coins almost got delisted from Rockytrade  cause of lack of trades but JrWhite gave it another chance
so i think its safe for now.
Please use Rockytrades also to trade  your coins, we need more exchanges.
https://rockytrade.net/index.php?page=trade&market=112

I see some miners are selling very cheap so "Go get them!"  Grin
It seems more and more people got interrested in 66Coin lately and hashrate/diff is really rising so we are
for sure moving in the right direction. 20 BTC here we come Wink

November 17, 2014, 11:26:52 AM
So, how many coins have been mined so far ?

20-30 ?

It´s selling at .09 or so which means a total market cap
of a few bitcoins. Surely with a little work and publicity
it could trade at say 10 ?
Activity: 658
November 15, 2014, 09:52:37 PM
I lost all my 66Coin when C-Cex closed down the market and failed to send me the coins (I sent the request before the deadline). I'm still very disgruntled about this, because I had about 0.2 66 coin there. Any other people had this issue?

I Newly, this Friday, I contacted with support c-cex, to put back 66coin list, I'm waiting to respond.

regards

I lost all my 66Coin when C-Cex closed down the market and failed to send me the coins (I sent the request before the deadline). I'm still very disgruntled about this, because I had about 0.2 66 coin there. Any other people had this issue?

No but most of the 66 is still missing from when Cryptorush closed.   No one ever got those back.  Question is, who has them?  lol

With the new version of 66coin I'm creating since last week, will try to make every effort to know who has it.

regards

We should really focus on getting added to Bleutrade.   https://bleutrade.com/exchange/5281

Also, you can try and find out about the 66 coins from Cryptorush at #cryptorush on IRC freenode
Activity: 343
November 14, 2014, 08:14:58 AM
maxminers need to set the auto payout below 1 coin to cashout it is set to high can someone get in touch with the pool owner and set it below 1 coin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 12, 2014, 10:46:58 AM
Wow, I hadn't seen diff over 1 for a long time Smiley. Hopefully the price rises too Smiley

lets hope
November 12, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
Wow, I hadn't seen diff over 1 for a long time Smiley. Hopefully the price rises too Smiley
November 12, 2014, 10:41:41 AM
stinger1969: Yes, it works now! A stupid mistake: batch file wasn't in cgminer directory. I forgot that I created it somewhere else, because I made shortcut to desktop and used it for editing. Thanks for help!

cool i see your up and running on maxminers
November 12, 2014, 10:37:26 AM
stinger1969: Yes, it works now! A stupid mistake: batch file wasn't in cgminer directory. I forgot that I created it somewhere else, because I made shortcut to desktop and used it for editing. Thanks for help!
November 11, 2014, 08:19:00 PM
Hey folks,

https://66.maxminers.net has been set up for mining, please help us find the first block.

Thanks

Hey.

Unfortunately I cannot start mining at the pool. CMD starts and after a little while closes so fast, that I cannot read the message it shows.
This is my cgminer line:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8191 -o stratum+tcp://66.maxminers.net:1166 -u JaroBe.1 -p x

put these 2 lines in first than your line under these like this

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://66.maxminers.net:1166 -u JaroBe.1 -p x -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8191
pause

and under it i use pause to stop a complete crash so i can read what went wrong hope this helps

Thank you for help, but it is still not working Sad
Now I can see the error: 'cgminer' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
If I leave everything as it is, just change the stratum address to any other pool, then it works fine.

go back to maxminers and see the exact miners names you created i always use miner1 and so on and so forth i am going to take your line and run it on one of my gpu miners to see if it works
make sure you have this in a bat file inside cgminer 3.7.2 and no other or newer versions only 3.7.2

no issues not one the miner took off and started hitting shares
November 11, 2014, 08:08:23 PM
Hey folks,

https://66.maxminers.net has been set up for mining, please help us find the first block.

Thanks

Hey.

Unfortunately I cannot start mining at the pool. CMD starts and after a little while closes so fast, that I cannot read the message it shows.
This is my cgminer line:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8191 -o stratum+tcp://66.maxminers.net:1166 -u JaroBe.1 -p x

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://66.maxminers.net:1166 -u JaroBe.1 -p x -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8191
pause

and under it i use pause to stop a complete crash so i can read what went wrong hope this helps

Now I can see the error: 'cgminer' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
If I leave everything as it is, just change the stratum address to any other pool, then it works fine.

go back to maxminers and see the exact miners names you created i always use miner1 and so on and so forth i am going to take your line and run it on one of my gpu miners to see if it works
make sure you have this in a bat file inside cgminer 3.7.2 and no other or newer versions only 3.7.2
November 11, 2014, 01:29:15 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks

Hey.

This is my cgminer line:
Code:

pause

Activity: 238
November 11, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

I Newly, this Friday, I contacted with support c-cex, to put back 66coin list, I'm waiting to respond.

regards

No but most of the 66 is still missing from when Cryptorush closed.   No one ever got those back.  Question is, who has them?  lol

With the new version of 66coin I'm creating since last week, will try to make every effort to know who has it.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: