Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][66] ★Coin 66★ - Hard Fork - Mandatory Update - 2014/04/04 - page 21. (Read 41063 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
42 coin going back to over 100 BTC/42, thats good for 66
How is that good for 66? It would be great if all those people that bought 42 bought 66 instead using their BTC!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Developer
42 coin going back to over 100 BTC/42, thats good for 66
Activity: 196
CapriPay
We are currently #9 on mintpal voting, keep up the good work, remember you can vote 5 times each hour
Please vote for the new logo
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is interesting.
copper member
Developer
Wallet sources updated in github, this is not a mandatory update, but a recommended one, also it does not generate a hardfork, should work without any issues over previous code. However, it's still recommended that you backup your wallet before updating.

Changelist:
 - add the first dns seed node for autodiscovery (it is no longer needed to manually add addnodes to your 66.conf file)
 - add checkpoints for better network security
 - fixed ui sizing issues which would make it too big on some laptops

shared in twitter, and fb  Kiss

Wallet sources updated in github, this is not a mandatory update, but a recommended one, also it does not generate a hardfork, should work without any issues over previous code. However, it's still recommended that you backup your wallet before updating.

Changelist:
 - add the first dns seed node for autodiscovery (it is no longer needed to manually add addnodes to your 66.conf file)
 - add checkpoints for better network security
 - fixed ui sizing issues which would make it too big on some laptops
copper member
Developer
once in future, 66 coin price can going up over that 42 its possible? or not?
Hi, very possible! In our first meeting you said you are willing to contribute BTC to mintpal voting, menzo made bounty thread, you can send now!

few hours ago and i send 0.20 BTC to Mintpal. ( in history i sented 0.35 BTC  Roll Eyes )

menzo was sented for u 66 coins in the bounty?

and a good news:
42 coin is going up today

66coin needs lots more votes and more BTC for that

Yes.. i vote every hours..

But we need again 30K votes.. its 3 BTC
Activity: 238
Hi, very possible! In our first meeting you said you are willing to contribute BTC to mintpal voting, menzo made bounty thread, you can send now!

few hours ago and i send 0.20 BTC to Mintpal. ( in history i sented 0.35 BTC  Roll Eyes )

and a good news:

66coin needs lots more votes and more BTC for that
copper member
Developer

and a good news:
copper member
Developer

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Conclusions from meeting:

- we do not want to win mintpal voting just yet, but get a bit higher for now so more people become interested in the coin and more people start mining it
- I will provide regular updates to the wallet announced in advance
- I will create a forum for 66
- menzo added 66 bounty for donating to mintpal voting system https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann66-coin-66-help-us-to-win-on-mintpal-520775
- menzo is still trying to compile the mac wallet (boost issues)
- menzo found a webshop willing to accept 66 coin - said will be up next week
- new website for 66coin is 70% ready
- we are thinking of changing the algorithm in one of the future updates to make coin more interesting

Next meeting will be on Sunday at 8 PM GMT

How about trying to get it added to Poloniex?

People dont sell it for low price,this coin is worth very much.If you sell it low now the total price gets lower.
Conclusions from meeting:

- we do not want to win mintpal voting just yet, but get a bit higher for now so more people become interested in the coin and more people start mining it
- I will provide regular updates to the wallet announced in advance
- I will create a forum for 66
- menzo added 66 bounty for donating to mintpal voting system https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann66-coin-66-help-us-to-win-on-mintpal-520775
- menzo is still trying to compile the mac wallet (boost issues)
- menzo found a webshop willing to accept 66 coin - said will be up next week
- new website for 66coin is 70% ready
- we are thinking of changing the algorithm in one of the future updates to make coin more interesting

Next meeting will be on Sunday at 8 PM GMT
66 #10 at Mintpal, keep it up!
Don't be negative, we're on the right track, people are not desperately selling and constantly dropping the price anymore.
We're doing great, buying price for 66 coin has raised almost 250% from 0.67 to 1.67 in the last 9 hours on cryptorush.in.

Its not enough.This coin should be atleast 20BTC per coin.
We're doing great, buying price for 66 coin has raised almost 150% from 0.67 to 1.67 in the last 9 hours on cryptorush.in.
Pages:
Jump to: