Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AAB] AAX - The World’s First Digital Asset Exchange by LSEG Technology - page 2. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Can you tell about token utility and features? What benefits do you offer to your holders?
copper member
Activity: 40
copper member
Michael Wong - Chief Operating Officer

Michael brings 18 years of experience in systems architecture, financial platforms, and blockchain technology.

He is responsible for shaping AAX's technology strategy, partnerships, and architecture - ensuring it is building innovative, institutional-grade solutions.

He's held various roles at IBM, including as Blockchain Business Development Lead. He was also Global Director of Engineering at City of London-based financial markets technology provider, Integration Systems - specializing in low-latency engineering.
copper member
this simply means round 1 and 2 got special discount while round 3 got none!!!!!well thank you for this info
Yes, the first 2 rounds are a great option to purchase AAB tokens. I think this is the right move from AAX to give this opportunity to interested people!
Yes you are right. We offer everyone to purchase AAB tokens starting from April 14, 2020 Wink
copper member
AAX Crypto Exchange Token Launch Overview

Building unique financial instruments for both retail and institutional traders, AAX plans to pour traditional financial market sophistication into crypto markets. As the market continues to mature, institutional-grade platforms like AAX excite investors. It is a next-generation crypto exchange and the first one to use the same matching engine as London Stock Exchange. With this, it targets to direct more global capital from stock and gold markets to crypto markets.

https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/reviews/altcoin-projects/aax-crypto-exchange-token-launch-overview/

copper member
Can you tell more detail about the process of daily coinburns? How it will goes?
Thanks for the question Smiley Built for aggressive price action, AAB will benefit from daily buybacks and coinburns funded by 100% of all trading fees earned by AAX on its futures markets. Any AAB bought back from the market will be permanently destroyed and auditable on the blockchain. This process will continue until 50% of the total supply of AAB is destroyed.
copper member
AAX is issuing platform token AAB, ASK ME ANYTHING! - Thor Chan, CEO of AAX

https://www.reddit.com/r/AAXExchange/comments/fs5c6d/aax_is_issuing_platform_token_aab_ask_me_anything/
Cool, this is the right move. All interested can ask any questions and also get rewarded for it! Wink Smiley
Yes, you are absolutely right, you can ask any questions to Thor Chan, CEO of AAX)

Can you tell more detail about the process of daily coinburns? How it will goes?
Thanks for the question Smiley Built for aggressive price action, AAB will benefit from daily buybacks and coinburns funded by 100% of all trading fees earned by AAX on its futures markets. Any AAB bought back from the market will be permanently destroyed and auditable on the blockchain. This process will continue until 50% of the total supply of AAB is destroyed.

this simply means round 1 and 2 got special discount while round 3 got none!!!!!well thank you for this info
Yes, the first 2 rounds are a great option to purchase AAB tokens. I think this is the right move from AAX to give this opportunity to interested people!
Yes you are right. We offer everyone to purchase AAB tokens starting from April 14, 2020 Wink

How to determine the value of crypto assets

https://academy.aax.com/en/how-to-determine-the-value-of-crypto-assets/

Activity: 22
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Activity: 6

https://www.reddit.com/r/AAXExchange/comments/fs5c6d/aax_is_issuing_platform_token_aab_ask_me_anything/
Cool, this is the right move. All interested can ask any questions and also get rewarded for it! Wink Smiley
copper member
We are looking for reviews, articles, videos.

The Official AAX Content Contest is still open for a chance to win some AAB: https://medium.com/@community_98574/aab-token-content-contest-e8c008ee19b5

Don't forget to tag @AAXExchange and #AAXExchange to enter
copper member
copper member
Exchange CEO Forecasts Crypto Market Uptick in Coming Weeks

As the world sits in flux between coronavirus and financial market concerns, AAX crypto exchange CEO, Thor Chan, thinks cryptocurrencies will ultimately make out ok.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exchange-ceo-forecasts-crypto-market-uptick-in-coming-weeks

copper member

AAX, the next generation crypto exchange that offers over-the-counter, spot, and futures trading, today announced the upcoming launch of its native exchange token, AAB.

Compared to other exchange tokens, AAB is more aggressive in terms of the monetary policy that governs it. There will be daily buybacks and coin burns, funded by 100% of AAX’s earned trading fees. This will continue until half of the total supply of 50 million AAB is destroyed.

copper member
I'm also interested to know more about Token Sale Details
Hard Cap - 9,250,000 USDT
Total Issuance Amount - 50,000,000 AAB
Initial Circulating Amount - 10,000,000 AAB
Public Sale Price - 0.5 - 1 USDT
Ticket Size - 1000 AAB
Lock up period - 15 days, followed by gradual release
Token Protocol - ERC20
copper member
Can you tell me please more about your Pioneer Program?
Yes, of course) AAB can be used to purchase social trading subscriptions to copytrade high-performing traders, as well as low-performing that can be copied in the reverse, with leverage.

AAB is the only trading fee payment currency for engaging unique financial instruments, including index derivatives, a selection of tokenized commodities, and security tokens.
Hmm, interesting! And what about platform upgrades and AAB token?
Clients can use AAB to unlock special features and tools to optimize the trading experience;

▪ Use AAB to unlock trading bots and trading signals
▪ AAB can be used to gain access to exclusive services and facilities, including increased API access rates, and FIX connectivity.
▪ Clients who hold more than 100,000 USD worth of AAB can enjoy:
1. Higher withdrawal and internal transfer limits;
2. Early notifications around product upgrades, events, and promotions;
3. Discounted custody services
Activity: 13
I'm also interested to know more about Token Sale Details
Activity: 13
Can you tell me please more about your Pioneer Program?
Yes, of course) AAB can be used to purchase social trading subscriptions to copytrade high-performing traders, as well as low-performing that can be copied in the reverse, with leverage.

AAB is the only trading fee payment currency for engaging unique financial instruments, including index derivatives, a selection of tokenized commodities, and security tokens.
Hmm, interesting! And what about platform upgrades and AAB token?
copper member
AAB Flash Sale starting from April 14th - From 50% off to completely FREE

The platform token of AAX - the most trustworthy crypto exchange powered by London Stock Exchange Technologies;
- trusted by 100K users; institutional-level performance and security
- 100% revenue daily buyback and burn
- Use AAX to enjoy up to 50% trading fee discount

https://aab.aax.com/en/

copper member
Multi-tiered Discount Scheme looks interesting Wink It can definitely interest people Smiley
AAB is the primary currency for settling up to 100% of all trading fees on AAX.

- Baseline Discount
Trading fees settled in AAB are discounted at 20%

- Porfolio Discount
For any percentage of a client’s portfolio allocated to AAB, a corresponding percentage is added to the client’s overall discount, up to a maximum discount of 50%

- Clients can opt out of using AAB to settle their trading fees
1. Opting out means forfeiting the ‘Baseline Discount’;
2. Clients can still enjoy the ‘Portfolio Discount’ up to a maximum of 50%
Pages:
Jump to: