Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 104. (Read 46364 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Why MEDIA links not working on arcblock.io? Where are all links to read about ArcBlock on other sites like Bloomberg, Bitcoin Magazine, Coindesk etc?
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
ED is bad exchange without price control, people lose money on that. When will ARC can be trading?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How does partnering with arc block improve ED? is there a technical layout or explanation?

If the remaining public sale amount raised is guarunteed why not split this amount fairly between whitelisted investors?
Dude just let them cap it at like 20 eth. If you're fast you'll get in. Do you want to have a share of like 0.5 eth while whales get 100eth+ in the private sale?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
If the remaining public sale amount raised is guarunteed why not split this amount fairly between whitelisted investors?
Activity: 294
I have sent application for private sale, should I also send application for public sale today in case I'm not accepted for private sale and you close the public sale kyc before that?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
is there any specific terms on private sale in january 12,, ?
and how much the minimum amount of eth to contribute in private sale ?
regards

From the OP, KYC is required for ARC private sale. Minimum contribution is 150 ETH and maximum contribution is 3000 ETH.
It runs from from January 12th till 28th
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I like this project very much!
It was a little bit difficult to read all the stuff but I think this is a top 20 coin :-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Going through the white paper, in come to understand the great benefit ArcBlock is bringing. one of these benefit is that is coming to solve the problem of poor performance of the blockchain. ArcBlock Blockchain is working on handling more transaction within few seconds than that of bitcoin and ethereum. And to also make the blockchain user friendly so that the common man can access the blockchain without any stress.

look like very amazing ,  BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 technology worth to pay attation .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Going through the white paper, in come to understand the great benefit ArcBlock is bringing. one of these benefit is that is coming to solve the problem of poor performance of the blockchain. ArcBlock Blockchain is working on handling more transaction within few seconds than that of bitcoin and ethereum. And to also make the blockchain user friendly so that the common man can access the blockchain without any stress.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
None of the partners and media links are linked to respective websites. Creates suspicion ....
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Arcblock platform: a consumer application design to handle about tens of millions of concurrent users persecond. The arcblockchain is an upgrade design to the former, bitcoin and ethereum block chain that process seven (7) transactions regarding digital coin per seconds and even more respectively. This is a huge advancement in the blockchain technology because it power about tens of millions of transactions per seconds.  a good user interface #Arcblock_io
Activity: 103
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
I'm really curious how the project will be in the future. Especially the idea behind ArcBlock convinces me a lot. I've been reading your whitepaper a lot now and I have not been so excited for a long time. Good luck guys Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
interesting to explore deeper
blockchain v 3.0
do we need it? or not? I want to know the results as soon as possible
As already mentioned earlier, the project is not just empty. Everyone can understand that it is not Scam, because there is a lot of attention. But to understand - not so simple. I started to read the book of ether)) to understand all aspects of the whitepaper ArcBlock. And I really understand how cool this project is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I am sure it will be a huge and successful ICO. More than 30K users on Instagram, more than 45K users subscribe to the site and thousands of submissions applications. I hope my KYC is approved as well. Let's wait for the minimum and the maximum contributions for each investor. I hope ArcBlock sets a different rule than TheKey that had ICO messed up.
The hype around the project is incredible. 25,000 people passed KYC is still in the first day! This is a great result. Also hope that my application will approve. About the limit too worried.
Activity: 1

you have a very cool product I hope it will be the top 5 Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1
Arcblock is the first coin is be applied Blockchain 3.0. It is the best ICO in 2018. It have so opportunity to develop in feature.

Arc Block will terminate registration after 3 days because there are too many subscribers
Please register here
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 406
I am sure it will be a huge and successful ICO. More than 30K users on Instagram, more than 45K users subscribe to the site and thousands of submissions applications. I hope my KYC is approved as well. Let's wait for the minimum and the maximum contributions for each investor. I hope ArcBlock sets a different rule than TheKey that had ICO messed up.
Merit: 12
i registered on friday, my application was approved last week? Huh This is a good project, commissions have been paid after completion of ICO, I believe in this project.
Thanks dev!
Congratulations on your participation in this project. It is really congratulating you. However, some people have not been confirmed yet. You can support them.
Jump to: