Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 132. (Read 401002 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 01, 2014, 11:05:07 PM
Does the giveway start???

dev, when does the giveway begin???
May 01, 2014, 11:03:33 PM
I still don't think the dev should hidden at this time.

The dev did a great job and is working behind the scenes. Why do you need the dev to hold your hand? AsiaCoin is doing fine! There is nothing wrong with it.

i do belive in asia coin, i'm still holding my coin, but an update now will make community a little bit better, don't u think.

It'll happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 01, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

The dev did a great job and is working behind the scenes. Why do you need the dev to hold your hand? AsiaCoin is doing fine! There is nothing wrong with it.

i do belive in asia coin, i'm still holding my coin, but an update now will make community a little bit better, don't u think.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 01, 2014, 10:58:48 PM

May 01, 2014, 10:56:40 PM
May 01, 2014, 10:52:32 PM

I WANT YOU
TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, POST, AND REPLY in the AsiaCoin Subreddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/asiacoin

We have transitioned into Proof of Stake. My wallet staked successfully today from the coins that I mined two weeks ago!

Talk about your staking experience on the AsiaCoin subreddit or other things you have in your mind.

It is important to grow the community and reddit has an amazing system where its harder to troll there.

It is much easier to read relevant and important discussions on there than having to weed through this single thread with all these trolls that spread FUD.

Support the AsiaCoin community and help it grow!

10 days ago, there were only 14 subscribers. It has grown to 96 subscribers since then. Let's see it TOPPLE 100, BLAST to 500 and beyond!

May 01, 2014, 10:25:48 PM
Given that the first-year interest is 100%, will AC in my wallet compound to more than 100% at the end of year 1?

I remember reading somewhere early in this thread that it's actually around 75% nominal and when compounded, it becomes 100%
Activity: 532
May 01, 2014, 10:17:22 PM
Given that the first-year interest is 100%, will AC in my wallet compound to more than 100% at the end of year 1?
May 01, 2014, 10:10:04 PM
and, cue the fud.
Merit: 252
May 01, 2014, 10:02:09 PM
AsiaCoin Multi-Pool - Point Your Miners Here - Rigs for the Rise!

1. POOL.MN has setup a Multi-Pool for AsiaCoin, if you don't already mine at POOL.MN follow link http://ac2.pool.mn/ to sign up for an account and set up your workers
2. Use stratum+tcp://ac-mining.pool.mn:7219 in your cgminer/sgminer config to connect to pool
3. Receive payouts in AC directly to your wallet
4. Miner's config line will be similar to these...

CGMiner

cgminer.exe --scrypt stratum+tcp://ac-mining.pool.mn:7219 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

SGMiner

sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://ac-mining.pool.mn:7219 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

5. Mine away and help support AsiaCoin!! Only 238 Miners currently on the pool, let's get it 300 Miners tonight!!!

May 01, 2014, 10:00:15 PM
too fast too dangerous...for week hand  Grin

Lol XD this is moving way too fast.
May 01, 2014, 09:59:27 PM
too fast too dangerous...for week hand  Grin
Activity: 378
May 01, 2014, 09:45:59 PM
LOL, today was pretty interesting for AC... I think looking back it was pretty clear that it was an organized effort on the part of some pump & dump crew... as the thread was DDOS'd with FUD there for a few hours... since then, back to normal.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 01, 2014, 09:22:17 PM
So....guys what are your thoughts on price prediction? Will this thing ever hit $1? This year?

$1? I don't know if it will honestly reach that high, but anything is possible. My target is $.05 in the next month.

do the math. with the amount of coins + inflation i doubt it will hit $1. really large market cap needed for that to occur. cinni coin is more realistic to hit $1, only 15 million total coins + 3.5% annual staking interest

Or look at BC for example. at the peak of BC's largest run they almost hit near dogecoins market cap, i think 30-40 million if i recall correctly and BC at most was around $.40+ & BC has 75 million total coins.

Its possible. Not sure if it will happen soon, if it all. Im starting to get the feeling many people dont like Country coins, although Asiacoin can be considered the first continent coin. IMO Asiacoin will make or break these continent/regional/country coins. Im hoping it comes through to be honest. wouldnt mind $1 at all but at the very least i hope AC pulls through and doesnt disappoint everyone.

What sets AsiaCoin apart from other area/country/coninent coin: No Premine, First with POS, 100% Interest in first year (which is huge as more people will hold), Huge community. Again, $.05 in next month is my call.

Yeah i forgot to mention that. To be honest thats the only reason i invested into another one of these regional coins. After Silicon valley coin i told myself i was done...guess not. lol
Activity: 224
May 01, 2014, 09:06:24 PM
pump going on atm  Cool

Steady incline for four hours now Smiley
May 01, 2014, 09:05:22 PM
So....guys what are your thoughts on price prediction? Will this thing ever hit $1? This year?

$1? I don't know if it will honestly reach that high, but anything is possible. My target is $.05 in the next month.

do the math. with the amount of coins + inflation i doubt it will hit $1. really large market cap needed for that to occur. cinni coin is more realistic to hit $1, only 15 million total coins + 3.5% annual staking interest

Or look at BC for example. at the peak of BC's largest run they almost hit near dogecoins market cap, i think 30-40 million if i recall correctly and BC at most was around $.40+ & BC has 75 million total coins.

Its possible. Not sure if it will happen soon, if it all. Im starting to get the feeling many people dont like Country coins, although Asiacoin can be considered the first continent coin. IMO Asiacoin will make or break these continent/regional/country coins. Im hoping it comes through to be honest. wouldnt mind $1 at all but at the very least i hope AC pulls through and doesnt disappoint everyone.

What sets AsiaCoin apart from other area/country/coninent coin: No Premine, First with POS, 100% Interest in first year (which is huge as more people will hold), Huge community. Again, $.05 in next month is my call.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2014, 09:00:03 PM

May 01, 2014, 08:38:34 PM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 01, 2014, 08:35:52 PM
Activity: 101
May 01, 2014, 08:30:23 PM
Can someone please explain exactly how to ensure that the coins will stake, RE unlocked wallet etc?

I am using Mac, have coins in my wallet. I have encrypted it, and unlocked it. But when I close Asiacoin-Qt and re-open it, the wallet is locked again... does that mean that the coins won't stake unless I keep the wallet open?

You gotta keep the wallet open and unlocked.

Then:
1. Wait for coins to mature.
2. Coins will stake.
3. You receive stake and can repeat the process.
Jump to: