Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 154. (Read 401002 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 01, 2014, 07:40:16 AM
DEV now online  Grin

new wallet is coming
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 01, 2014, 07:40:04 AM
this is very funny.. so many idiots out there. many of the trollseven don't know what a PoS is and how it
exactly works. stop feeding them!

AsiaCoin will go very high. Just wait for the multipools to start buying ACs, you will se what is going to happen.
10k sat is no far away.. it s will be higher than that in couple of weeks. For sure.

That's true.I hold 300 k AC,and after couple of months it will make real good profit for me.

You are RIGHT! EVERYBODY will get rich in a couple of month. That s how the game works.

SIMPLE.  Just buy a ton of coins today, and in a couple of month, sell them for a nice BIG profit. I dont understand why people try to be reasonnable.

To the moon! i don t care about the market cap, i dont care that nothing has been done to the coin yet, i don t care that a shit load of coins have been sold at 2000+

All i know is that i blindly believe that this comunity will makes me rich in a couple of month!

TO THE MOOOON!!!! yeah baby
Activity: 129
May 01, 2014, 07:39:59 AM
You guys talk like the dev is missing for day's and week's at a time im guessing he has a life outside of this place.

On the day it changes from PoW to PoS?? BULLSHIT!!!

He should be here, or have appointed someone to communicate if he's doing his nails...or whatever is more important!

you are idiots or you are blind, do not you see the volumes of this coin
this eclipse is done on purpose to be able to buy some more coins instead of buying you just talking bullshit

someone will soon make a lot of money from this coin friends
You're wrong: someone already made a lot of money!
What we are seeing now is the last shrugging of a dieing coin and the price is falling because no more whales are pumping money in it.

It's characteristic that all "to tha moon" shouters are only offensive without any arguments. Pump to 10k? In your wet dreams maybe, wake up!

Everybody said the same you maggot with blackcoin one month ago, and I still make 17k$ from 1 BTC investment...
There will always be pumps in pos coins. Pos is long term playground for the whales because nothing can go wrong for them.

Stop being a buthurt cause you're poor...use your time and energy to make something with your useless life, anything will be better compared to what you do now...hater

Really, its just sad to watch ppl like you posting like this, feeding their inner anger left there from some re....ed parents, or who know what...

So...shut your TRAP already...
OMG I realy feel embarrassed for reading this. Again nothing else than personal attacks and no one argument. AC != BC FYI

Don't listen to those ratcatchers. They only try to minimize their loss as they bought at 2000+ and don't have any arguments.

I was trying to see your point but...really...you don't seem to have any argument either. So why anyone else should have one to reply?
You're just saying you "think" whales stopped pumping...based on what? Franky Four Fingers has told ya?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agsf_H-KtpE

Cryptocurrency is something in constant evolution. Period.
No one can predict the future of any coin..at all. Period.
The only question for anyone is: "do I think this coin has potential?".
My answer is still: Yes i do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
May 01, 2014, 07:37:22 AM
DEV now online  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2014, 07:36:03 AM
RIP  - AsiaCoin

good effort  Grin Grin Grin Grin

everyone is talking bullshit in the last 12 hours everyone wants to buy at a low price

coin is only two weeks and a lot of new people just now found ASIA COIN  Grin Grin Grin

1 day ago in did stupid topic posts  Wink
Activity: 210
May 01, 2014, 07:35:28 AM
RIP  - AsiaCoin

oтвaли нeyдaчникa
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
May 01, 2014, 07:34:26 AM
this is very funny.. so many idiots out there. many of the trollseven don't know what a PoS is and how it

AsiaCoin will go very high. Just wait for the multipools to start buying ACs, you will se what is going to happen.
10k sat is no far away.. it s will be higher than that in couple of weeks. For sure.

That's true.I hold 300 k AC,and after couple of months it will make real good profit for me.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2014, 07:32:59 AM

+1
Activity: 101
May 01, 2014, 07:31:56 AM
You guys talk like the dev is missing for day's and week's at a time im guessing he has a life outside of this place.

He should be here, or have appointed someone to communicate if he's doing his nails...or whatever is more important!

this eclipse is done on purpose to be able to buy some more coins instead of buying you just talking bullshit

What we are seeing now is the last shrugging of a dieing coin and the price is falling because no more whales are pumping money in it.

It's characteristic that all "to tha moon" shouters are only offensive without any arguments. Pump to 10k? In your wet dreams maybe, wake up!

Everybody said the same you maggot with blackcoin one month ago, and I still make 17k$ from 1 BTC investment...
There will always be pumps in pos coins. Pos is long term playground for the whales because nothing can go wrong for them.

Stop being a buthurt cause you're poor...use your time and energy to make something with your useless life, anything will be better compared to what you do now...hater

Really, its just sad to watch ppl like you posting like this, feeding their inner anger left there from some re....ed parents, or who know what...

So...shut your TRAP already...
OMG I realy feel embarrassed for reading this. Again nothing else than personal attacks and no one argument. AC != BC FYI

Don't listen to those ratcatchers. They only try to minimize their loss as they bought at 2000+ and don't have any arguments.
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 01, 2014, 07:29:12 AM

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 01, 2014, 07:28:51 AM
RIP  - AsiaCoin

The demon will rise again from death
Activity: 770
Activity: 196
Marijuanacoin.org
May 01, 2014, 07:27:05 AM
RIP  - AsiaCoin
Activity: 101
May 01, 2014, 07:18:17 AM

Activity: 490
May 01, 2014, 07:18:04 AM

Nah... I don't think so. I've studied his past posts and he doesn't have a flare for marketing and/or communication. Maybe with someone appointed to do that, THEN we'd be off like a rocket.

Disclosure: I do own a LOT of coins.
legendary
May 01, 2014, 07:12:52 AM
Could some one explain how coins are being minted at the moment. I mean all the coinage is counted up from this day onward, correct? Then how come some one has already 2 weeks old coins?

the exchanges will be minting now

http://theasiacoin.com/explorer/
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 01, 2014, 07:10:35 AM
Could some one explain how coins are being minted at the moment. I mean all the coinage is counted up from this day onward, correct? Then how come some one has already 2 weeks old coins?

the exchanges will be minting now
Activity: 210
May 01, 2014, 07:10:18 AM
he moved to America ?

who do you talk about??? Grin

DO NOT FEED THE GIANT TROLL!!!

Please stop right there....you've been warned.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2014, 07:08:46 AM
he moved to America ?

who do you talk about??? Grin
legendary
May 01, 2014, 07:08:39 AM

Jump to: