Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 223. (Read 401004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2014, 03:17:22 PM
I bet its not gonna lower from 7k satoshi.Lets see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 03:13:11 PM
Just bought a lot... it really can't go much lower - the potential alone!

It could lower all the way back down to 300ish sat, in fact it probably will. We'll just have to give this one some time to recover from the MP slaughter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 02:58:49 PM
Just bought a lot... it really can't go much lower - the potential alone!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2014, 02:37:16 PM
I sell - 0.00001186
and
writing buy in 0.00000500
  Grin

I bet you can not get it.

maybe from multipools -  Grin

I told you you did not believe me .... go to 500
Activity: 28
April 24, 2014, 02:02:37 PM
Well Im packing it in for the night, hopefully the sun will start peeking out from the clouds tomorrow!
L8R

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 24, 2014, 01:58:57 PM
I did like the coin from the start and i did buy a LOT, i am not gonna sell as everything was perfect until now. The dev's deserve some trust and support. The POW will end and then we will see what is going on, right now its just waaaay to early. After all the coin is 1 week old ... come on, give it some time.

+1. To be honest it's also one of the few coins I trust to buy into. All the other coins don't seem to have anything going for them and just end up as pump 'n dump.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 24, 2014, 01:52:06 PM
I did like the coin from the start and i did buy a LOT, i am not gonna sell as everything was perfect until now. The dev's deserve some trust and support. The POW will end and then we will see what is going on, right now its just waaaay to early. After all the coin is 1 week old ... come on, give it some time.
April 24, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
Chaos has ensued. However, from I can tell it's just a chaotic time on all the markets. I think we all know that while AsiaCoin is not a cure all and is not exactly something brand new it does have some things going for it that lots of other coins simply don't. I've made my decision to stay with AsiaCoin, hope may box me in but it may lead to a bright future. We're only one week old and that's not even time to establish a proper average.

I stand with AsiaCoin.
Amen
Activity: 144
April 24, 2014, 01:33:00 PM
Chaos has ensued. However, from I can tell it's just a chaotic time on all the markets. I think we all know that while AsiaCoin is not a cure all and is not exactly something brand new it does have some things going for it that lots of other coins simply don't. I've made my decision to stay with AsiaCoin, hope may box me in but it may lead to a bright future. We're only one week old and that's not even time to establish a proper average.

I stand with AsiaCoin.
Activity: 111
April 24, 2014, 01:27:22 PM
Sorry thx for pointing that out I meant block halving!

Ah, I see. Yeah, a good move.
April 24, 2014, 01:26:22 PM
Why is my BTC transfer to Mintpal taking forever to confirm! arghh... ready to buy as soon as it does...

Your definitely more bullish than me, be careful! those buy orders have been shortened significantly!
I still think its going to drop alot more.

I was just thinking maybe when they wipe the board clean that would be the sign they are on empty?
Providing it stays low of course.
April 24, 2014, 01:23:43 PM
Sorry thx for pointing that out I meant block halving!
Activity: 111
April 24, 2014, 01:21:59 PM
Well I got here from the WC train, everything was going great on Bittrex for AC.
Then swoosh all buy orders got brought up then suddenly Minty announced it was being listed.
Insider trading - O dam YES! Law against it - NO!

So yeah watched it boot to 2500K, on Minty kept holding because of the momentum I had seen it grow at on BITTREX.
Bad timing with Easter, Went to Minty way to quick (dodgy pricks re above) then Multipool hit.
Ended up getting out at 1K, may buy back in only time will tell!
This is my first experience and probably everyone else's of what a multipool can do. They were only hitting Dodge/Litecoin b4.
Now WC is totally Fucked, mainly because of BC WC hate battle that wont end for a while yet.

Luckily AC dev was a bit smarter with shorter POW and WC BC battle continues! As I said AC could have been way more fucked up for longer if battle wasn't going on.

Somebody needs to do the maths on coins they have. When you have that and see the average lowering on sell price which may take days, probably a few days after that it will be all clear again.
But how many people have gone forever now? Only time will tell, but yeah I dunno I like AC because Dev was smart! Nearly a perfect coin!

You are saying that AC has shorter POW but its POW will last for another week whilst WC POW is ending soon. I do not understand. Could you elaborate on that please?
April 24, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
Why is my BTC transfer to Mintpal taking forever to confirm! arghh... ready to buy as soon as it does...
April 24, 2014, 01:15:41 PM
Well I got here from the WC train, everything was going great on Bittrex for AC.
Then swoosh all buy orders got brought up then suddenly Minty announced it was being listed.

So yeah watched it boot to 2500K, on Minty kept holding because of the momentum I had seen it grow at on BITTREX.
Bad timing with Easter, Went to Minty way to quick (dodgy pricks re above) then Multipool hit.
This is my first experience and probably everyone else's of what a multipool can do. They were only hitting Dodge/Litecoin b4.
Now WC is totally Fucked, mainly because of BC WC hate battle that wont end for a while yet.

Luckily AC dev was a bit smarter with shorter POW and WC BC battle continues! As I said AC could have been way more fucked up for longer if battle wasn't going on.

Somebody needs to do the maths on coins they have. When you have that and see the average lowering on sell price which may take days, probably a few days after that it will be all clear again.
But how many people have gone forever now? Only time will tell, but yeah I dunno I like AC because Dev was smart! Nearly a perfect coin!

This is actually a decent overview. I am a little more bullish then you for the outlook on this coin, but your history on this is correct.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 24, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

seriously what's yr point Huh
April 24, 2014, 01:03:51 PM
rubbish coin
Activity: 85
April 24, 2014, 01:02:45 PM
The two weeks of PoW is indeed a good thing. After that the coin should be a lot less prone to mining speculation and multipools. Multipool might be holding back some volume to dump later on, but honestly I don't think they'll bother keeping large volumes for the long run. They're in for the quick buck.
Jump to: