Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 341. (Read 401007 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 16, 2014, 11:25:08 AM
CryptoCoinz 

AsiaCoin Mining Pool

We are accepting Registrations now:
1% PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

ac.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz
Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.
We will be ready at Launch. We are here waiting for source now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
April 16, 2014, 11:25:03 AM
But the wallet is available? if you where can I download it?
April 16, 2014, 11:24:43 AM
rpc port please

• Algorithm:Scrypt
  • Pow + PoS
  • Symbol:AC
  • Block target:60 seconds
  • Block reward:10000 AC
  • Retarget: Every block
  • Max coin:360 Millions - 360,000,000 AC
  • P2P port: 35656
  • RPC port: 36565
  • NO IPO
  • Zero Premine
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
April 16, 2014, 11:23:21 AM
rpc port please
Activity: 144
April 16, 2014, 11:22:36 AM
http://asiac.hopto.org/

0% Fee
Pre-registration

Vardiff
PROP & Pay per minute
support: berric.hans AT gmail (english and chinese)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 11:22:13 AM

http://asiacoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Dedicated Root

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

42 min til Launch!

We will up on launch

Hehe we can't wait!! it's asiacoin but i hope it isnt only for asians!
Activity: 144
April 16, 2014, 11:21:22 AM
http://asiac.hopto.org/

0% Fee
Pre-registration

Vardiff
PROP & Pay per minute
support: berric.hans AT gmail (english and chinese)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 16, 2014, 11:21:08 AM
How to mine this with GPU? My friends want to mine, but i don't do mining so would be nice if someone posts a step by step how to do this.

I doubt anyone will do that, but I can get you started. Most people doing mining use ATI GPUs. For this script coin, you need to use cgminer version 3.7.2 or lower. After version 3.7.2 it no longer supports GPU mining. There is a fork of cgminer called sgminer which you can also use. All versions of sgminer support GPU mining. The hardest part is tweaking the command line parameters for the highest hash rate while still having stability. It takes experimentation to find the optimum values. If you google you can find much more detailed explanations for specific GPUs.

i have found a link that explains how to use the cgminer to mine dogecoin with gpu, its in good detail to get me started but does it matter if its another coin?? also.. since its my first time i think testing it while trying to mine asiacoin is pretty useless since i might be working more for the hash rate than letting it mine .. ofcourse if i find someone who has good settings for my gpu it would be much easier.

what GPU do you have? i will see what i can do to help
April 16, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

http://asiacoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Dedicated Root

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

42 min til Launch!

We will up on launch
Activity: 214
April 16, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

or...

just try it on any other coin....there is still 1 hour to go

just tune it and be ready for the real deal

Good idea

April 16, 2014, 11:11:54 AM
1 hour to launch ?

yes,Ready for the launch  Grin
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
April 16, 2014, 11:08:30 AM
1 hour to launch ?
Activity: 169
April 16, 2014, 11:06:53 AM
Gonna mine some and see what happens.
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
April 16, 2014, 11:06:42 AM
i like the girl!and no and no ipi premine is very good!
I'll try to mine some and keep it!
good luck to you guys!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 10:57:29 AM
So do we wait for the first blocks to be mined?

that choice is yours  Wink
Activity: 238
April 16, 2014, 10:55:36 AM
So do we wait for the first blocks to be mined?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 10:54:45 AM
How to mine this with GPU? My friends want to mine, but i don't do mining so would be nice if someone posts a step by step how to do this.

I doubt anyone will do that, but I can get you started. Most people doing mining use ATI GPUs. For this script coin, you need to use cgminer version 3.7.2 or lower. After version 3.7.2 it no longer supports GPU mining. There is a fork of cgminer called sgminer which you can also use. All versions of sgminer support GPU mining. The hardest part is tweaking the command line parameters for the highest hash rate while still having stability. It takes experimentation to find the optimum values. If you google you can find much more detailed explanations for specific GPUs.

i have found a link that explains how to use the cgminer to mine dogecoin with gpu, its in good detail to get me started but does it matter if its another coin?? also.. since its my first time i think testing it while trying to mine asiacoin is pretty useless since i might be working more for the hash rate than letting it mine .. ofcourse if i find someone who has good settings for my gpu it would be much easier.

In this case it doesn't matter because dogecoin is also a script coin. The settings will be the same but the settings vary with the GPU used. I personally had a hard time finding examples for my particular GPU but found a writeup on how to tweak the values written by the developer of cgminer, which was very helpful. The file name is "GPU-README" and you can find along with the other source code files for cgminer  at github

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer

Some other files in the same folder: README and SCRYPT-README are also very helpful. You might have to do some tweaking because if the values are too far off it won't work at all. The README files explain all this. You can try using the values from an example and if it works that's good enough for now. Try to find an example that has the same GPU or very similar.

or...

just try it on any other coin....there is still 1 hour to go

just tune it and be ready for the real deal
Activity: 214
April 16, 2014, 10:49:11 AM

In this case it doesn't matter because dogecoin is also a scrypt coin. The settings will be the same but the settings vary with the GPU used. I personally had a hard time finding examples for my particular GPU but found a writeup on how to tweak the values written by the developer of cgminer, which was very helpful. The file name is "GPU-README" and you can find it along with the other source code files for cgminer  at github

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer

Some other files in the same folder: README and SCRYPT-README are also very helpful. You might have to do some tweaking because if the values are too far off it won't work at all. The README files explain all this. You can try using the values from an example and if it works that's good enough for now. Try to find an example that has the same GPU or very similar.

Activity: 673
Merit: 500
April 16, 2014, 10:45:55 AM

ac.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
DDOS Protected
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
OPEN FOR PRE-REGISTRATION!
Activity: 210