Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch - page 98. (Read 400999 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
May 03, 2014, 09:09:42 AM
How long it will take for people to understand that they're being worked by an organized group of whales, who aim to bring the price down and buy cheap coins?!
No one will care to post dozens of massages to warn you of an imminent disaster. And here we have few people doing this. Their aim is not to protect you from loosing money. They spread FUD about the coin being fu(ked up and so, so you can panic sell and they can buy cheap coins. That's all. Think on it.

Yeah, and dev is also part of this group? You are in denial, mate.

No, you don't see the fundamentals, dude. If he has premined coins, he'll ask you to buy, get the price up. If he had premined coins why the heck would he want to sell on this ass cheap price? Why would he want you to stop buying/selling and withdraw your coins from the exchanges? If he has billions of coins his aim will be to sell when someone buys. If he sells when no one is buying, the price will be at 1 satishi before him being able to sell all premined coins.

It's actually you who don't get it. It does not matter what he says and does anymore. The coin is dead. He said himself he will make a new coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 09:09:33 AM
I agree with wildchaser. But why is the dev telling us to withdraw our coins from the EX?
So you can't dump. And everyone else pretty much.

He's the one who's scaring people pull their coins so he can dump his faster than anyone else Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 09:09:29 AM
****Notice: This page will be updated regularly, come back often.****
Stop trading = Don't buy and Don't sell
Important Updated info:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annacasiacoin-relaunch-566870

Update
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 09:09:15 AM
I agree with wildchaser. But why is the dev telling us to withdraw our coins from the EX?

trying to make confidence . going to restart coin

and after that , dump again on your btc
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 09:08:54 AM
how did this not get noticed before? nobody looked at the first block?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2014, 09:08:04 AM
Someone re(post) the re-launch link. AsiaCoin2 or something in the works?
May 03, 2014, 09:07:37 AM
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MINE? TIRED OF SCAMS?
CHECK OUT PANDACOIN (PND) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pndpandacoin-first-hybrid-wallet-5000-faster-blockchain-download-instant-sync-568529

• COMMITTED DEVS
  • FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
  • FUNCTIONING MULTIPOOL WITH 99% UPTIME
  • POS TO BE ADDED SOON

I loled really hard.
Activity: 83
May 03, 2014, 09:07:31 AM
How long it will take for people to understand that they're being worked by an organized group of whales, who aim to bring the price down and buy cheap coins?!
No one will care to post dozens of massages to warn you of an imminent disaster. And here we have few people doing this. Their aim is not to protect you from loosing money. They spread FUD about the coin being fu(ked up and so, so you can panic sell and they can buy cheap coins. That's all. Think on it.

No, you don't see the fundamentals, dude. If he has premined coins, he'll ask you to buy, get the price up. If he had premined coins why the heck would he want to sell on this ass cheap price? Why would he want you to stop buying/selling and withdraw your coins from the exchanges? If he has billions of coins his aim will be to sell when someone buys. If he sells when no one is buying, the price will be at 1 satoshi before him being able to sell all premined coins.
May 03, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
How long it will take for the people to understand that they're being worked by an organized group of whales, who aim to bring the price down and buy cheap coins?!
No one will care to post dozens of massages to warn you of an imminent disaster. And here we have few people doing this. Their aim is not to protect you from loosing money. They aim to spread FUD about the coin being fu(ked up and so, so you can panic sell and they can buy cheap coins. That's all. Think on it.

Ok for a marketcap of 1000000$ which is OK for the current state of AC, and with 3 billions available coins out there, this puts the price of 1 AC = 67 sat. So i m starting to buy at 30 sat.

Dont worry people there will be some support around 30 sat.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2014, 09:06:57 AM
How long it will take for the people to understand that they're being worked by an organized group of whales, who aim to bring the price down and buy cheap coins?!
No one will care to post dozens of massages to warn you of an imminent disaster. And here we have few people doing this. Their aim is not to protect you from loosing money. They aim to spread FUD about the coin being fu(ked up and so, so you can panic sell and they can buy cheap coins. That's all. Think on it.

What about the dev's reply?

silly boy, the dev is the whale
Activity: 70
May 03, 2014, 09:06:47 AM
TTM
Activity: 140
May 03, 2014, 09:06:26 AM

Mate, it doesn't matter if premine of 51% attack as dev say.

The thing matter now is there are billions of coins in circulation, no one deny that. Do you know what that's mean ? Sell now while you can.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2014, 09:05:08 AM

What about the dev's reply?
May 03, 2014, 09:04:04 AM

Activity: 370
May 03, 2014, 09:04:01 AM
if those coins are in the first block , its not 51% attack, its really from the dev since beginning =)
The smartest FUCKING think I have heard ALL DAY!!!
Activity: 294
May 03, 2014, 09:03:29 AM
Just sent a msg to dev.

Another horrid sociopath Developer in the bitcoin community. Great!

You abuse trust of people around you, you will never live a happy long life if you treat people this way.

I don't care were you are from,Asia,America,Europe you will always be accompanied by your past actions...

I'm guessing you didn't have a very good relationship with your mother/father... I'm not surprised tho, you do suck as a human being...

Please stop working in this space, don't come up with "fixes" don't draw more innocent traders into anymore of your moral crimes...  Leave it now, save what little sole you have left and leave!

Good riddance.
Activity: 83
May 03, 2014, 09:03:03 AM
May 03, 2014, 09:01:41 AM
No, but that caused the FAC price to go below 100 satoshi, then he said, ah all good wallets are back etc.

Thank god. I'm major bagholding FAC (and I bought at 1500-2000sat), but am holding on the hopes of an inevitable pump since the order book doesn't look THAT terrible.

I bail out when I smell a weird developer. Should have bailed out on AC when they did the lousy giveaway, where you can get coins 10+ times with different twitter handles, but I still thought it had so much potential...
Activity: 336
May 03, 2014, 09:01:28 AM
damn we thought we had problems with whitecoin. nothing compared to this. wow, sorry bro's  Embarrassed
May 03, 2014, 09:00:14 AM
If anyone wants deleted source: http://infinitypool.tk/AsiaCoin.zip

A lot of files are missing in this sources, mate. I guess you used "Download ZIP" on github, but that funtion is flawed. The only way to download whole github source is clone it on desktop.

I have the source on one of my linux. I always clone them.
Pages:
Jump to: