Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 35. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
im impress to this project.
and i will suport the project good luck😇
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
a beautiful project and I think the future growth perspective is simply huge. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 125
How long will the 100% discount be offered to us? I'd like to know how it's tied to the work of the project. I don't often meet such a proposal.
as I understand it now a discount of 65%. But maybe I'm wrong. It will be necessary to hurry to get such an attractive discount
This discount depends on the amount of the investment collection. I found more detailed information in white paper. On a site the team has indicated a bonus for today-50%.
It means that sales on the project go very well, once the discount is reduced to 50%. If you follow the description of the sale of tokens,
AB token Soft Cap $3 million 50%.
Soft cap with pre-sale is 4 000 000 USD. This data is shown on the project website.
https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I saw you didn't get back to me yet, but did you have a look at PayPie and do you have a plan how to become a better accounting blockchain provider?

Hi Noruka, thank you very much for your feedback, Paypie have a great concept, however it on a different business model than Acccounting Blockchain. Accounting Blockchain focuses on solutions connecting businesses' accounting process through amongst others  triple entry accounting thus reducing the need for duplication of work and reconciliations. Invoice factoring (the kind offerred by paypie) also stands to gain from this type of connections between businesses that do not necessarily use the same accounting software. AB is also providing solutions for smart contract integration and crypto currency integration in the day to day operations of businesses  from the small shop to the multinational corporations. Another platform AB is offering is AB Taxavance which is a platform that incorporates tracking of transactions to tax parameters. Again thanks a lot for the interest and hope this answers your question Smiley

Invoice factoring is only a small part of PayPie's business model. They are going to build a whole ecosystem based on triple-entry accounting technology as well.
Activity: 141
How long will the 100% discount be offered to us? I'd like to know how it's tied to the work of the project. I don't often meet such a proposal.
as I understand it now a discount of 65%. But maybe I'm wrong. It will be necessary to hurry to get such an attractive discount
This discount depends on the amount of the investment collection. I found more detailed information in white paper. On a site the team has indicated a bonus for today-50%.
It means that sales on the project go very well, once the discount is reduced to 50%. If you follow the description of the sale of tokens,
Is the soft cap already assembled? I didn't see that information. Of course, I am glad that the project continues to offer good discounts to investors, and that investors also show activity.
Activity: 136
Activity: 27
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Activity: 140
Activity: 141
Blockchain technology provides a good opportunity to create such products. I think the team will make the most of this resource to change outdated  accountancy work.
Activity: 77
An excellent project and I see a perspective for investing in the first place. I think I can make money on this and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 364
Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free.
they have a very good affiliate program, and the bounty program is already closed. So it will be possible to take advantage of this prospect.
Activity: 308
Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Great project, I think it will be in demand all over the world. I wish success to the project and developers. So I can earn as an investor.
Well this is the most important thing for all of us. Personally, I see the future perspective of the project and for this I bought tokens for myself. I will follow the project.
Activity: 308

Great project, I think it will be in demand all over the world. I wish success to the project and developers. So I can earn as an investor.
Activity: 336
Tell me please. Is the project registered as a legal entity? And do you have a license to run this business?
The project registered in Malta has all the necessary licenses to conduct this business. I think this is very good information for investors.
Yes, I'm very interested in knowing this. I've already decided to buy tokens and I'm interested in knowing legal issues.
Activity: 252
Tell me please. Is the project registered as a legal entity? And do you have a license to run this business?
The project registered in Malta has all the necessary licenses to conduct this business. I think this is very good information for investors.
Activity: 251
Activity: 364
Hi guys! Does the 100% discount still apply? I would like to buy tokens as much as possible for myself. I think it will be really cool.
This is the bonus of the first wave, but as I understand it it still works. Personally, I have already bought tokens for myself, I think it will be very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: