Pages:
Author

Topic: !!![ANN][ACES]-ACES COIN- GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY-PURE POS 33%first year!!! - page 9. (Read 34958 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
This is such a big dirty scam I just want to scream. The devs own all the coins #1 and have no intention of building this coin out and have no ins in the gaming world.
The op also says nothing about gaming, shows no prior experience ect. Blatant scam!!
If there are any real gamers on this thread, which I doubt. I think all the posters are the devs themselves but never the less if there are please check out Jewels coin project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jwl-jewels-heroes-launched-1st-jwl-use-case-trading-on-bittrex-1545327

Its not a scam and is looking for funding to build something real unlike this scamcoin.

And to everyone. Be safe and keep an eye on your money. Don't give it to hustlers.

Is this your dirty way to announce your shitcoin???

GO FCK YOURSELF MATE

coins were fairly distributed between ICO byers.
next time i see you in my thread i wil visit yours, and trust me,, you're not gonna like that

Quoted so you cant change it.

Now let me get this straight. You are the dev of this coin, the lead speaker and you are threatening me?

You leave me no choice but to report your vile act to the moderators and also leave you some red trust.

Have a wonderful morning.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
customizable alt coin creation services pm
This is such a big dirty scam I just want to scream. The devs own all the coins #1 and have no intention of building this coin out and have no ins in the gaming world.
The op also says nothing about gaming, shows no prior experience ect. Blatant scam!!
If there are any real gamers on this thread, which I doubt. I think all the posters are the devs themselves but never the less if there are please check out Jewels coin project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jwl-jewels-heroes-launched-1st-jwl-use-case-trading-on-bittrex-1545327

Its not a scam and is looking for funding to build something real unlike this scamcoin.

And to everyone. Be safe and keep an eye on your money. Don't give it to hustlers.

Is this your dirty way to announce your shitcoin???

GO FCK YOURSELF MATE

coins were fairly distributed between ICO byers.
next time i see you in my thread i wil visit yours, and trust me,, you're not gonna like that

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

i get it , you saying don't by this shit , buy my shit because my shit is better ? is that what you saying ?

I'm saying this is a big clear scam and if you are seriously looking for a good investment then check out jewels because it offers much much more potential.

Its dev is a moderator on a gaming site for over 10 years.
He makes videos with his face and real name explaining things.
He has built apex conquer with 60k lines of code and 10's of thousands of players and earning over 100K in the last year on his first game apex conquer.

Can you remind me what this dev has done?

just give him time mate

We can do that but it wont change the fact this this dev and the other guy call escrow "scrow" and the other person looks like a scammer. That is one scam thing I am seeing here and I don't expect that to change.

And you started with me man. Asking if I was saying my shit is better, and it is! I could have listed many other pros to jewels and about the dev but I didn't because its not a commercial for them. Don't stand up for a scammer and then fight with me when I try to help people who are actually interested in gaming by pointing out what is a very serious project under development and pointing out a very high likelihood of a scam in ACES.

let make it clear , i don't stand for anyone , most coin fail because people call it scam for no reason .

i get it , you saying don't by this shit , buy my shit because my shit is better ? is that what you saying ?

I'm saying this is a big clear scam and if you are seriously looking for a good investment then check out jewels because it offers much much more potential.

He has built apex conquer with 60k lines of code and 10's of thousands of players and earning over 100K in the last year on his first game apex conquer.

just give him time mate

We can do that but it wont change the fact this this dev and the other guy call escrow "scrow" and the other person looks like a scammer. That is one scam thing I am seeing here and I don't expect that to change.

And you started with me man. Asking if I was saying my shit is better, and it is! I could have listed many other pros to jewels and about the dev but I didn't because its not a commercial for them. Don't stand up for a scammer and then fight with me when I try to help people who are actually interested in gaming by pointing out what is a very serious project under development and pointing out a very high likelihood of a scam in ACES.

just give him time mate

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeeMarta/status/765198978887458817?p=v
i think some altcoin get huge vol in poloniex.. .i cant wait ACES in there... but when you add android wallet for ACES?? many trader have a android and more efisien to send/receive their coin..

mac wallet release in:

almost there Smiley

Android wallet is in ''table phase'' atm, first mac & linux

Announcement.

I'm Mark Byrom.

I have come into ACES to provide business development and Operations management to the Blockchain.

I will be providing services to get Aces into mainline gaming and Current btc gaming sites.

You can view my profiles at:

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-n-b4b64a57?trk=hp-identity-name

Press releases: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mark%20byrom%20jam

these press releases are both in and around big Oil as a management consultant.

A new road map and structure will be posted for ACES in the coming months including Mac and Andriod Wallets as well as integration into current btc gaming/gambling websites.

For those or you that would wish to contact me directly regarding the above here is my FB address: https://www.facebook.com/mark.byrom.733

I will be taking a significant holing of ACES and have agreed contractually that it will not be sold on any exchange 01/04/2018.

Between 10% upto 50% of my earned stake off current coins will be reinvested back into sites (gaming etc) directly related to ACES Coin to ensure current and future investors have a minimum risk reward investment)

I look forward to speaking with you all over the lifetime of this project, feel free to contact me on the links above.

Best,

Mark.

Like team leader & ACES dev, I hereby confirm this:
a new member recruited, specialllist in marketing, a notebook full of contacts, and lots of wisjes of get ACES  back high!

let's go work!!!!

please buy those cheap coins in yobit  with an ICO price, once that small wall is gone, we're starting to head up!!!

this is our new team member, if you are in a dude , please contacthim in linkedin

thanks

hold your aces, price is risin' we're workin'
don't forguet weekly lotto folks Smiley;check [ANN]
Im watching $ACES on Twitter .

Tweet about $ACES  , you receive 1000 aces from me  Wink

post your tweet link + ACES address to get payed.

If the dumps are what are bothering you,just let you know:I bought 35.000.000  coins in this ICO, sorry but someone else was dumping , I was scared,got some profit,and I sold all.
I'm feeling frustrated now after this,but anyway, I won 5 btc, just invested 0.5.
Sorry for the inconveniences ,and please let me know to participate in your nex ICO
KIND REGARDS
tommy

how 35 000 000 aces for 0.5 BTC ? 

10 aces for 14 sat .
Activity: 5
Activity: 5
yep, that's me.

I'll get my PA to change it to public tomorrow. As i'm uk and we're out of office hours! You'll also see the "something went wrong" banner at the top as i couldn't change it.

M.
this is our new team member, if you are in a dude , please contacthim in linkedin

thanks
WOW!

What a crash .jpeg

Awesome skills bro! I didn't realize people that didn't have a holding of anything that was worth $ could have a say that anyone would listen too!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, as anyone would.

Welcome to the awakening.

Join us "or don't" as keyboard warriors are the least of our problems.

Enjoy your fat wife, Or don't!  Cheesy

If she exists..... Or it's probably a fat hand? If I'm wrong? Probably not though. Am I?

Good Luck,

Best,

M. 

Announcement.

I'm Mark Byrom.

I have come into ACES to provide business development and Operations management to the Blockchain.

I will be providing services to get Aces into mainline gaming and Current btc gaming sites.

You can view my profiles at:

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-n-b4b64a57?trk=hp-identity-name

Press releases: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mark%20byrom%20jam

these press releases are both in and around big Oil as a management consultant.

A new road map and structure will be posted for ACES in the coming months including Mac and Andriod Wallets as well as integration into current btc gaming/gambling websites.

For those or you that would wish to contact me directly regarding the above here is my FB address: https://www.facebook.com/mark.byrom.733

I will be taking a significant holing of ACES and have agreed contractually that it will not be sold on any exchange 01/04/2018.

Between 10% upto 50% of my earned stake off current coins will be reinvested back into sites (gaming etc) directly related to ACES Coin to ensure current and future investors have a minimum risk reward investment)

I look forward to speaking with you all over the lifetime of this project, feel free to contact me on the links above.

Best,

Mark.

Like team leader & ACES dev, I hereby confirm this:
a new member recruited, specialllist in marketing, a notebook full of contacts, and lots of wisjes of get ACES  back high!

let's go work!!!!

please buy those cheap coins in yobit  with an ICO price, once that small wall is gone, we're starting to head up!!!

a specialllist in marketing...  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I lol'd. Really, are you 14?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-n-b4b64a57?trk=hp-identity-name

lol he's not

Totally fake news coz this link is not found don't use scammy Link here https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-n-b4b64a57?trk=hp-identity-name            !!!FUD !!!

here's the profile,,!

If the dumps are what are bothering you,just let you know:I bought 35.000.000  coins in this ICO, sorry but someone else was dumping , I was scared,got some profit,and I sold all.
I'm feeling frustrated now after this,but anyway, I won 5 btc, just invested 0.5.
Sorry for the inconveniences ,and please let me know to participate in your nex ICO
KIND REGARDS
tommy

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh.. hope you're happy , and your friend X
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
Activity: 15
KIND REGARDS
tommy
Pages:
Jump to: