Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO - page 5. (Read 79969 times)

ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Dev you could do some work on the gambling site.. nowadays its so easy to get some good slots/table games, even Live ones, that will BOOSt alot the coin for sure! think about it!

Blackjack  Play here

Slots   Play here
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Dev you could do some work on the gambling site.. nowadays its so easy to get some good slots/table games, even Live ones, that will BOOSt alot the coin for sure! think about it!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello, a few days ago I bought an assload of this coin at almost 500 sat when I noticed the CMC price had jumped to 2.60 usd.  Good job whoever made this happen.  You got me good.  Hope the price continues to trend generally upwards.  I am happy to sit on it for a while. Thanks for making a web wallet.  My computer is a acer cloudbook and trying to actually run wallet software is stupid with my tiny hard drive.
Activity: 3
Howdy,
I have been looking into this currency and find it very interesting. ..   I have been looking for a way to purchase some but have not been able to find a market that will accept USD for payment...   
I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to donate some to me??

1FW9DZF9Zq6mizeAKCW2M1FZR6vy5sEKoH

It would be greatly appreciated
Activity: 17
Why ACP explorer shit working  Huh
Activity: 81
Why did this coin shot up so high in just an hour?
Activity: 1
ok so i have a question, it might be a dumb one but whatever. So lets say i invested into buying 1,000 acp how would i be able to convert this into btc or usd?
Hi guys....
I am new to all this and find it fascinating. .   Please donate some ACP to my wallet below:

1FW9DZF9Zq6mizeAKCW2M1FZR6vy5sEKoH

Thanks
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Very strange that live project with alive developer has so tiny capitalisation. Do you have any bounties for coin promotion at the moment?

Agreed! Maybe it's just flying under the radar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Very strange that live project with alive developer has so tiny capitalisation. Do you have any bounties for coin promotion at the moment?
ACP
Hello Acp(e-Leger) please can you check this transaction.  A transfer of  7634.77634777Acp from C-cex to my desktop updated wallet on 01/11/2017 12:36:58  was not received in my wallet .Transaction ID :11f23a7e8d640a33e9e81610afa0a0072d355dfbd8bf0d5ee752f8adf3dc9ca5

You can paster your Txid into the block explorer website & click search.
This confirms your transaction has been sent:

http://acp1.servep2p.com:3001/tx/11f23a7e8d640a33e9e81610afa0a0072d355dfbd8bf0d5ee752f8adf3dc9ca5

You can also paste your txid
Code:
11f23a7e8d640a33e9e81610afa0a0072d355dfbd8bf0d5ee752f8adf3dc9ca5
into your windows wallet.
Go to the block explorer tab & paste into the "decode transaction" section, click "decode transaction"
This will give you information about your transaction & value sent , address sent to ect.
Hello Acp(e-Leger) please can you check this transaction.  A transfer of  7634.77634777Acp from C-cex to my desktop updated wallet on 01/11/2017 12:36:58  was not received in my wallet .Transaction ID :11f23a7e8d640a33e9e81610afa0a0072d355dfbd8bf0d5ee752f8adf3dc9ca5
Activity: 45
The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
Last week ACP  was constantly appearing in the hot btc pairs at C-CEX with more than 50btc combined volume.
Conclusion - ACP is not a dead coin.

dead coins have no volume get on cex delist list then they self trade to stay there

then they think up rebranding and say so in next two months and have unfinished website  real professional sure to be better than btc right?
Last week ACP  was constantly appearing in the hot btc pairs at C-CEX with more than 50btc combined volume.

dead coins get rebranded thats what this one is doing

cex is the lowest exchange on the planet thats why this coin is there Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

ACP
why is not any p2p pools solo mining isnt any good and zpool sucks i dont want to sell for btc i want acp coins for holding

sounds like a great way for mr dev to get lotsa coins for himelf

Anyone can solo mine, i've outlined how to & people are.
If you reach out to some pool opp they may knock up a pool for myr-grs for those of you who rather pool mine.
I'm not sure how my solo mining with a gpu is going to have an advantage over every other solo miner.
The network nodes has increased significantly, this is due to soloers. I'm not sure how promotion of solo mining within blockchains is actually a bad thing, frankly it's the opposite.
Please be more careful when making posts on forum to development that have put in a lot of time to give everyone what they want.
Your matter and issue needs to be directed to a pool opp for your resolution.
see you are solo mining it and you dont like being called out

people that cant do your mubo jumbo deuff cant solo mine therefore you do get more coins same old trick

You have had 2.5 yrs to mine or buy. Please go complain on some other forum to some other person about nothing.
dont mine sha your the person pushing mining gpu its new not 2.5years old remember you just added the gpu algo

is this how you help people by being smotty anarchist no wonder this coin is dead

If you go back to the last page there's a bunch of quotes you have made, making comments to people being rude and I don't feel it's doing anything productive. Your original post was addressed re pools.
why is not any p2p pools solo mining isnt any good and zpool sucks i dont want to sell for btc i want acp coins for holding

If you reach out to some pool opp they may knock up a pool for myr-grs for those of you who rather pool mine.
I'm not sure how my solo mining with a gpu is going to have an advantage over every other solo miner.
The network nodes has increased significantly, this is due to soloers. I'm not sure how promotion of solo mining within blockchains is actually a bad thing, frankly it's the opposite.
Please be more careful when making posts on forum to development that have put in a lot of time to give everyone what they want.

people that cant do your mubo jumbo deuff cant solo mine therefore you do get more coins same old trick

You have had 2.5 yrs to mine or buy. Please go complain on some other forum to some other person about nothing.
dont mine sha your the person pushing mining gpu its new not 2.5years old remember you just added the gpu algo

is this how you help people by being smotty anarchist no wonder this coin is dead
ACP

Hello ANARCHISTSPRIME team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin have been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get payed in ACP just set c=ACP as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

does this work for zpool and btw why is acp block in red at zpool Smiley

If you realize that the name of the currency is RED means that there are not enough funds to pay you, it is advisable to use BTC as any other currency could be removed from the pool and the payment will not take place.
dat cant be good
Pages:
Jump to: