Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🚀 [ANN][ADEV] AdvertCoin - Official Thread - Anonymous Adverts - [ANN]🚀 🚀 - page 4. (Read 1417 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What a potential project!!! I hope that many people are interested in your project Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Utilizing a cryptocurrency that work in advertising media, can be a new way doing an advertisement.
I think this is a double advertisement, since not all people know what is cryptocurrency, that is what i mean by double advertisement.

I do not see it that way.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Utilizing a cryptocurrency that work in advertising media, can be a new way doing an advertisement.
I think this is a double advertisement, since not all people know what is cryptocurrency, that is what i mean by double advertisement.
Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.
Our ANN has been updated with new information and translated into Portuguese, see!
Is this the real official thread from the AdvertCoin project or just a translation from someone? Please also make a link to the official announcement if it's only a translation.

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

Visite https://www.advertcoin.ml

Wallet avaliable after Pre-sales
WINDOWS  - coming soon
LINUX  - coming soon

Markeitng Program Afilliate
Earn 1ADEV for registration
Earn 1ADEV for registration afiliate

Website Marketing afilliate register
https://advertcoin.ml/office
White Paper Portuguse
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_BR.pdf
White paper English
https://advertcoin.ml/repository/whitepapers/White_EN.pdf
If you are making an Announcement of an ICO, at least you need to do the basic homework beforehand.  Like, for instance, actually posting an English language ad on an English language forum.    Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36508586

topic english
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
If you are making an Announcement of an ICO, at least you need to do the basic homework beforehand.  Like, for instance, actually posting an English language ad on an English language forum.    Roll Eyes

Yes this is the official project post, soon we will post some reward for some translations

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

I'll arrange an urgent translation, thank you.

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.

Yours whitepaper in english is avaliable

I know I was just pointing out to provide even more languages to not miss out on potential investors from other countries.

We started our pre sale, just visit our website and get your first coins, our lnux wallet and windows are ready, as the script will be released in early June.

Any progress on your side with the English version? Maybe you need to get a small bounty running to get more attention.
[/quote]
this week we will launch bounty for translation of our whitepaper marketing of our currency, wait
[/quote]

It is in your best interest to do that if you want as many people as possible to find out about your project and understand it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know I was just pointing out to provide even more languages to not miss out on potential investors from other countries.
[/quote]
We started our pre sale, just visit our website and get your first coins, our lnux wallet and windows are ready, as the script will be released in early June.
This is a promising project surely! But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Hope it will be improved!

i agree this is good project. i'am sure this project will be success.

thanks for coments e let go!
Activity: 574

You need to have an English thread of course as soon as possible if you want a lot of people to connect with your project here. One Spanish is a bit tough.

Activity: 182
This is a promising project surely! But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project. Hope it will be improved!

i agree this is good project. i'am sure this project will be success.
Hello Advert community.
We want offer you some of our services:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- Both  web + android  —-> 0.16 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.05 btc
(without map)
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.07 btc (with map)

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Thanks and best Regards.

Ok
Activity: 41
Hello Advert community.
We want offer you some of our services:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- Both  web + android  —-> 0.16 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.05 btc
(without map)
- Masternode explorer —-> 0.07 btc (with map)

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Thanks and best Regards.

Activity: 574

Good comment, thanks
It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team!

right, the project is rise the moon
Activity: 84
It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team!
The white paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Where can I find more information about your team? Any websites or links?

Your question fits the answer to the top
Pages:
Jump to: