Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🦄ADON.NETWORK💎PRIVACY POWERFUL [🦄🦄🦄ADONX.ONE GAME CHANGER] 🔥SALE - page 6. (Read 4274 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
when stability of connection to the pool is normalized???
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
what Hashrate can be obtained rx580.  and also I wonder how much you will need to wait for the coins to appear on the exchange and I was able to sell them.
Activity: 128
2% POOL FEE 
you don't think it's too much.
of course, after listing on exchanges you can get a good income, but usually the Commission is 1%
Activity: 182
at the moment it looks very interesting. I am pleased with the success of the team in this direction. Now for me the top coin is dash and if the team does something better I will only be happy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
please tell me how much coins you need in order to run a node?  And how are the exchanges going? with whom negotiations are already underway at the moment..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Hello go to this site does not work correctly for me and I ask the team to fix it. 

in General, I can say that the project technically looks very interesting.
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
AdonPay can't find any information on any side

Devs are working on it  Roll Eyes

Soon we will release ADON Whitepaper with all features and ADONPAY Whitepaper also.

For now I can advance that will be a state of art payment gateway system solution
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Devs are working on it  Roll Eyes
What is Win x84 CLI and Win x84 GUI? x86 I know what it is, but what is it?
Premine about ~30%?

These are the wallets for the 32-bit Windows system

This is due a swap, but most of the premined coins (~75%)  will be locked for a long period of time, the unloked will be used to maintain infrastructure, and proof of reserve will be provided once ADONPAY is live and swap is complete.
Activity: 1
Activity: 17
just another copy pasta shitcoin
can't even get the algo right, ASIC resistant? isn't Cryptonight v1 been on ASIC for like a year now?
so much noob, so lazy dev, such junk coin
all goes hand in hand
just another  shitposter
all goes hand in hand
can't even get the algo right, ASIC resistant? isn't Cryptonight v1 been on ASIC for like a year now?
all goes hand in hand
fork again and again

Do you own research before, ADON have the same algo as Aeon. Asic Resistent

You Also can read Asic Resistent on https://adon.network

Read the thread again please
Activity: 7
all goes hand in hand
fork again and again
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
all goes hand in hand
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
What is Win x84 CLI and Win x84 GUI? x86 I know what it is, but what is it?
Premine about ~30%?
Is this a rebrand of a previous coin? If so, what is the number of coins already in circulation?

Its not a rebrand of any coin, ADON is brand new coin, we are honored undertake majority of redwind community of nice people and we are swapping redwind for ADON. As you can see on our ANN 64M coins pre mined, most (~75%)  will be locked for a long period of time, the unloked will be used to maintain infrastructure, and proof of reserve will be provided once ADONPAY is live and swap is complete.
Hi, you cant write your own whitepaper? everything from your website is plagiarized.

The basic/core Cryptonote's features are the same for the most of the coins so this on the site power by Cryptonote, now the exclusive features are not plagiarated.

Wait soon will come out original ADON whitepaper, inclusive features not yet mentioned, and the ADONPAY whitepaper which is our great product.

Check the features of our explorer https://blocks.adon.network
Pages:
Jump to: