Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN]Adsily The Blockchain Ads Network [PRE-ICO SALE] 🔥 - page 2. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
is 500m supply for the ico sale or for the full token
Activity: 56
where I can find the team from this project, to be more trusted with this project, please complete the information
Added the team to the whitepaper  Grin
I read the annotation. Immediately in my head, various slogans were lit up by a neon line. "The road to free Internet" and "Advertising thruster of trade." But, here's how to make it so that advertising attracts money, but it does not cause vomitive reflexes.
there is many ads networks on the internet but they have many lack of solutions to their clients one of the main important fail is their payment system and their low cpm-cpc offers also most of the ads are annoying i would say  Sad

with adsily we offer highest payouts and also instant payouts with cryptocurrency (mainly with adsily token) and one important thing we will try to make the ads as friendly as possible to our clients.  Grin
Great idea for the project. Tell me, do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
hello no we won't use KYC it will be anonyme for everyone you can read more on how the sale is going to be here https://adsily.com/pre-sale-token/
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I read the annotation. Immediately in my head, various slogans were lit up by a neon line. "The road to free Internet" and "Advertising thruster of trade." But, here's how to make it so that advertising attracts money, but it does not cause vomitive reflexes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great idea for the project. Tell me, do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck!

hi, thanks alot for your support !!  Grin
Activity: 182
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! Happy to look after him. Good luck!
Activity: 3
thanks i joined the telegram group
Activity: 3
is there a whitepaper?
Why did your team chose specifically 500M?
hello, we choose 500m because it's the average supply most tokens use also with 500m suplly it has a good potential for the long time growth
ps : 500m is the max supply we won't be able to create more coins.
you accept other crypto as payment?
hi, we accept ETH BTC XRP
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Why did your team chose specifically 500M?
Activity: 2
you accept other crypto as payment?
i really like the idea of this project i hope it succeed
thanks for supporting us!  Grin
Activity: 53
i really like the idea of this project i hope it succeed
where I can find the team from this project, to be more trusted with this project, please complete the information
hello, the whitepaper is still on its first look we will improve it soon and we will add the missing information such as the team members. expect the changment within few days from now  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: