Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 171. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
its game over no news from XC DEV   people bailing out dropping like a stone china have left us every one gone R.I.P

China not left, qq group likes aero, stop spreading fud.

Ah the gays' group Grin They seem to buy tons of AERO coins these days... AERO looks very promising, but do you really trust these gipsies from China?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
its game over no news from XC DEV   people bailing out dropping like a stone china have left us every one gone R.I.P

China not left, qq group likes aero, stop spreading fud.
EVOLUTION i cannot see you buying any  .... plus i bet you all work together saying buy buy buy .? none of you  buy .. i bet your all getting me to buy then your going to run with my 20 bitcoins worth of aero

Yes, I am not buying at this specific moment. I've already invested. What do you expect from the other members of this community? To buy 20 BTC worth of AERO?
Activity: 182
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WOW hehe  at least your still there

Did you bought another 3 AERO coins? Cheesy

I guess you are probably buying like mad and will dump once the price has reached 15 cents?
no  i will not dump if reach 15 cents i would trade a few only to get a bit of my bitcoin back  i waiting for it to go to 5 dollars then i rich  and still i will not dump it all  only 7 million rare and if all is good with the coding who knows 1 day be as big as face book aerome  thats what i like and so many things can be added as time goes on

Imo even $1 (100 times the current price) would be cheap if, as you said, the development process goes as it does right now. I'll buy more, at the current price only an idiot would not buy.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin WOW hehe  at least your still there

I guess you are probably buying like mad and will dump once the price has reached 15 cents?
no  i will not dump if reach 15 cents i would trade a few only to get a bit of my bitcoin back  i waiting for it to go to 5 dollars then i rich  and still i will not dump it all  only 7 million rare and if all is good with the coding who knows 1 day be as big as face book aerome  thats what i like and so many things can be added as time goes on

Imo even $1 (100 times the current price) would be cheap if, as you said, the development process goes as it does right now. I'll buy more, at the current price only an idiot would not buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
its game over no news from XC DEV   people bailing out dropping like a stone china have left us every one gone R.I.P

You did read the XC dev's post right? He said he'd review the code this weekend time permitting.

its game over no news from XC DEV   people bailing out dropping like a stone china have left us every one gone R.I.P

Therefore you are expecting to be murdered by your wife?
Activity: 462

lol, I wonder who falls for this type of comments.
I'm buying anything under 2k
are we supposed to be panicking? Hah.. Devs are currently at work laying the ground work for AeroMe
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
I believe everyone is waiting for news  Lips sealed
Activity: 214
Well it sure is quiet in here, odd.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
LIKE THIS ...
Is it going to da moon like this?

Or like this?
Activity: 532
So quiet.  Huh
Activity: 190
With encrypted messaging so close to being implemented, Aero will come back as strong as ever. Holding and buying to show my support.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Greetings Aero community

I'm a big fan of XCurrency and i believe that Dan's review will undoubtedly be positive and healthy for both Currencies and communities.
Therefore i have invested in Aero. It seems like a nice project. I look forward to watching the progress of Aero.

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Greetings,

XC DEV (Dan) stamp of approval could possible mean...

- to Add legitimacy to the aerocoin project (AeroME)

- to authenticate AERO by a highly respected Developer

- Encourage & reinforce investors confidence

- to Help Promote real Anon innovation overall

XC Dev (Dan) has done a Code Review for another project.

Once the stamp of approval was given

& Dan officiated it..

- Volume surge

- Prices spiked

- popularity & adoption soared

Regards
   Peer2Peer360

If Aero wants to become or remain a currency of revelance?

http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/#
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Greetings,

XC DEV (Dan) stamp of approval could possible mean...

- to Add legitimacy to the aerocoin project (AeroME)

- to authenticate AERO by a highly respected Developer

- Encourage & reinforce investors confidence

- to Help Promote real Anon innovation overall

XC Dev (Dan) has done a Code Review for another project.

Once the stamp of approval was given

& Dan officiated it..

- Volume surge

- Prices spiked

- popularity & adoption soared

Regards
   Peer2Peer360

ch ina weant!!!
Jump to: