Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 178. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ETA would be nice, at least for the currently developed features.

As of right now we can't provide those details but the new features are on their way. Stay tuned as we provide more details!

The lack of ETA or updates can bury a coin in no time, all of us have seen this happening many times.
Activity: 146
This is going to be huge! To the moon and beyond!
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
How long is the poll going to stay open?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So, you're adding encrypted messaging? ( Judging by the poll result? )

That's awesome!
Hah, poll results show EM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
So, you're adding encrypted messaging? ( Judging by the poll result? )

That's awesome!
Activity: 546
If you support AERO then talk about it, spread the news. 
legendary
Activity: 927

As of right now we can't provide those details but the new features are on their way. Stay tuned as we provide more details!
legendary
Activity: 971
More talk as of late on Twitter about Aero, so that is a start.
legendary
Activity: 927
We're doing a big push as we roll out Aero out. Help spread the word about this project. Post, comment, like.. everything counts Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,

Whats the status on the website and re-branding?

Anybody working on it? I reckon its important to have a good site by now, it will give more momentum to the coin.

Also, any plans to add a community forum?

Is there also a roadmap on the way?

Thanks

We've got the website under construction, there are plans to add a community forum.

Aeros is in the Top 10 of Devs.
The guy has been here with updates from Day 1.

Easy to find and transparent.
Just a few reasons to own and support this coin.

Keep up the impressive work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How much value will EM add to AERO ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Aero remains sleeping, soon will wake up.
Activity: 206
Hi Dev,

Anybody working on it? I reckon its important to have a good site by now, it will give more momentum to the coin.

Thanks

We've got the website under construction, there are plans to add a community forum.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,

Thanks

Activity: 168
It just went up 250% in the last 24 hours!

How much farther can it go?

What AERO are YOU looking at?
Activity: 200
AERO-MAIL
 Grin

Why not? IMO Email is still the most important way of communication, unfortunately the standard variant imposes compromise between reliability and anonymity.

Then again, the Email standard is highly debated nowadays since it uses such an old and dated technology (smtp and what not), so might not be fitting for our cryptoworld Tongue

You can argue with the same success that TCP/IP is obsolete too Smiley It does not matter how old is a technology in order to be the de facto standard. My point was the missing anonymity, not the effectiveness.

We're still talking about the branding aren't we?
AERO-MAIL
 Grin

Why not? IMO Email is still the most important way of communication, unfortunately the standard variant imposes compromise between reliability and anonymity.

Then again, the Email standard is highly debated nowadays since it uses such an old and dated technology (smtp and what not), so might not be fitting for our cryptoworld Tongue

You can argue with the same success that TCP/IP is obsolete too Smiley It does not matter how old is a technology in order to be the de facto standard. My point was the missing anonymity, not the effectiveness.
Activity: 200
AERO-MAIL
 Grin

Jump to: