Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 242. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
It appears that the PoW/PoS hybrid implementation has caused around half the blocks to produce PoW rewards and half PoS. This means that by the time we reach the block count for switch to pure PoS, we will have far less than the estimated 12 million coins, which was worked out by multiplying the per-block PoW reward by the number of available PoW blocks.

Rather than that, we will end up with somewhere around 6.6 million coins, making the coin far more rare. This will be occuring at block 7122, which will occur in around 15 hours (~10am UTC July 3 2014)

Aero who?

Seems like this coin has gone under the radar... In another words, no investors really knew about it, including me. As soon as you hit a bigger exchange all the miners will dump... and i mean heavily dump!

We all know the miners are in it for profit only!

You need a plan like real soon.... Not some "Tor coming soon', or 'Anon sending within 10 days'... You need something immediate to keep the interest going after your PoW finishes!!

or it's bye bye Aero Sad

only miners who mine more than they can afford to keep usually do massive dumps, and since we've been under the radar the whole pow phase there hasn't been all the crazy multipools and farms mining just to dump... I don't need a bunch of smoke blown up my a$$ to keep me interested. I'd rather them continue their work on aerome instead of getting distracted by features right now.

a smooth transition into pos is all I'm worried about right now (which will be a hell of a lot more than most coins lately)

AMEN brotha!!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
There was some super big dump. I wonder who it was.

Fucking dickhead made ​​a dump
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
its on c-cex exchange hurry up!

needs to get onto a larger exchange.  

Make our exchange larger - just trade a bit. And give Your feedback if possible Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?p=aero-btc
Activity: 287
There was some super big dump. I wonder who it was.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
It appears that the PoW/PoS hybrid implementation has caused around half the blocks to produce PoW rewards and half PoS. This means that by the time we reach the block count for switch to pure PoS, we will have far less than the estimated 12 million coins, which was worked out by multiplying the per-block PoW reward by the number of available PoW blocks.

Rather than that, we will end up with somewhere around 6.6 million coins, making the coin far more rare. This will be occuring at block 7122, which will occur in around 15 hours (~10am UTC July 3 2014)

Aero who?

Seems like this coin has gone under the radar... In another words, no investors really knew about it, including me. As soon as you hit a bigger exchange all the miners will dump... and i mean heavily dump!

You need a plan like real soon.... Not some "Tor coming soon', or 'Anon sending within 10 days'... You need something immediate to keep the interest going after your PoW finishes!!

or it's bye bye Aero Sad

only miners who mine more than they can afford to keep usually do massive dumps, and since we've been under the radar the whole pow phase there hasn't been all the crazy multipools and farms mining just to dump... I don't need a bunch of smoke blown up my a$$ to keep me interested. I'd rather them continue their work on aerome instead of getting distracted by features right now.

a smooth transition into pos is all I'm worried about right now (which will be a hell of a lot more than most coins lately)
legendary
Activity: 971
Smooth PoS transition ---> Bigger exchanges. Smiley

Here is a rich list for those interested. Not sure who made it.
http://198.96.35.97:2750/richlist/
Stan the Man!

needs to get onto a larger exchange. 
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
 Encrypted Messaging
 File Storage
 Anon Sending
 IRC
 TOR
 Chat
All have
Is the best Cool
legendary
Kaspa

I was wondering if you had taken that into consideration (I was half expecting it) should be good for the coin as long as the switch to pure POS goes smoothly Cheesy

is there a block explorer up? I think it's needed to get on coinmarketcap and bittrex

keep the tweets coming people
Stan the Man!

Aero who?

or it's bye bye Aero Sad

nobody knows about it, cuz its not on any exchanges, yet. 
Activity: 136

Aero who?

or it's bye bye Aero Sad
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
into air weeeeeeeeeee Grin
Activity: 206

Activity: 200
Dev, we need more exchanges! Let's vote on mintpal, bittrex, allcoin and more .........
legendary
Twitter said they are announcing some news today. Progress has been picking up though. Let's remember it's been less than a week. Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Love the speed of transactions when sending from C-CEX to wallet. (Windows)

Will the dev be giving us any further information on the AeroME Platform. Love the sound and idea of it, but would like to know more regarding the implementation and benefit to investors.
legendary
Kaspa
I just received my first stake while I was sleeping Cheesy and I'm deff happy I bought a few last night... we're doing some good volume.

tweet tweet

EDIT: PS a good habit to get into is to withdraw funds from pool before the switch to pos, just in case... so many coins end up have'n issues lately and it's better to be safe than sorry. fingers crossed everything goes smooth Cheesy
legendary
Hours. The PoW blocks are being mined with PoS too Cheesy
Very nice!!
Activity: 206
Guys how many days till POW is over?

750 blocks...it's a few hours!

So what now? a few hours or 1-2 days Cheesy
Jump to: