Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 41. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

UAU, that's a whole gold mine man! Shocked

Incredible!

5 grams! imposibile!

haha.. dude wants a free gold mine.. where can I sign up for one of those?

Btw.. that's 15 grams in that picture.. 15 pre-purchased and put on standby out of a potential 7.64555 ounces of gold.. free gold that is to be given out to holders at checkpoints out of the generosity of a community holder (not the developer), with a goal of promoting growth.. KL spent ~$800 to put that gold on standby for you guys..

So ntrn500, how do we lay towards the Aero you wanted to donate if you were wrong?
Do we have a deal on an amount?

Or are you a hypocrite who accuse people for lying while lying yourself?

I'll donate once I see the gold.

WHERE IS IT?

YOU ARE SUCH A FAT LIAR! AREN'T YOU?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING GOLD MAN?

SMALL, SMALL man. That's what you are!

So like I just explained, the first two tiers are on standby (though they could choose btc instead). If you want to see the gold so bad maybe convert all this effort into helping us reach the first price target? Honestly I'll admit we probably should have waited to launch at a lower price. Had I known we were in the middle of someone pump & dumping I would have encouraged the project to wait rather than launch on a downhill. The goal was to have the first tier or two get hit almost immediately but that failed due to crazy traders. Oh well, one of these days ^.^

(Seriously guys.. you have no idea how bad I want to see that $2,500 go to TBTC.. Can we please make this happen?)

Inb4 he mocks me again. I don't know why I even try.

(Also, please stop posting fake quotes. If you're going to quote someone make it what they said. You've been reported for that multiple times in the thread and the mod always has to come in and clean up after you. It's not allowed... I'm actually starting to feel bad for the mod having to deal with crap like this all day every day..)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

UAU, that's a whole gold mine man! Shocked

Incredible!

5 grams! imposibile!
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Lol! That shut him up!

As murderouskirk said we should not be feeding or keep mentioning this troll as it's exactly what these twats want, I don't care what some no mark loser thinks but I do care what potential investors think when reading this thread. Therefore although krypyolyding above has just shut him up with his response to ntrn500s pathetic demands, I just want you to all understand this guy speaks crap and has no bearing on the aero community.

He states in his posts that he posts nothing but hard facts! (Which is craps) so seeing as he's standing by his 'hard fact' posts, I'd like to maybe explain why he is so down on Aero! Basically he bought at a spike in price, as a noob day trader does he expected to make some quick profit, but as stated by murderouskirk above he didn't do any research on the timescale of the project and then shit his little pants when he saw it was a long term investment.

Rather than blame his own incompetence he got angry at the coin and when it dropped to its all time low a few weeks back (1100 sats) he took his stupidity out on the thread here posting nothing but negativity and teenage style abuse at members here (a bit of keyboard warrior this one)

He will keep coming back as now he is feeling really stupid and more angry as during that period of low he was here stating he owns a lot of Aero (remember this idiot states he only post fact)! The community politely told him to sell if he doesn't like his investment and it did get to the point he was said he wads willing to sell his stash for 3k if anyone wanted it! You could currently buy for 1100 sats so obviously nobody took him up. Then the next day or so he finally come back saying he'd now sold all his aero (for 1100 sats as that was the only available price) then abused the community in a way only a petulant child could, then we pretty much saw the last of him! BUT I knew he'd be back because now he's even more butthurt because to manys amusement no more than 36 hours after his post saying he'd sold the price went up to 2800 sats!!! He only needed to wait a day and he would of pretty much got his asking price! Lol that's not butt hurt that's butt bleeding all over the place!!!

Now he says he wants facts and I've just given him his own ones! If you don't believe me go read his post history it's all there! So now we know what his problem is it's understandable why he's hurting so bad but no doubt he will come back with more bs (even though I've just given researhable fact) but that's just the type of troll he is. So I will not bother replying to any of his posts and neither should anyone! All I wanted was readers here to understand this guy has no bearing on Aero and his posts are completely pointless! Either hit ignore or just let him talk crap on his own as long we all know!!

My last word on the loser!
Activity: 120
Activity: 238
So ntrn500, how do we lay towards the Aero you wanted to donate if you were wrong?

WHERE IS IT?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING GOLD MAN?

SMALL, SMALL man. That's what you are!

WHERE IS IT?

Ntrn500 if you have invested all I can advise is to wait, be patient like all of us who believe and im sure you will reap the benefit either this year or next.

Thank you. However this year or next year or the year after the next year are not clear criteria. I just want ETA.

You wont get an ETA. Majika does not operate that way. I understand you would like this info ( to be honest I would say all the Aero investers would love to be privy to than golden nugget ) but we choose to believe in the Dev, that AeroMe will be delivered and we are being patient and waiting for what we are expecting to be a major release.

Please just hold tight, stop demanding an eta and wait. You will be happy you did im sure  Smiley

Fair enough! Thank you for the understanding.

If ChrisLandin turns right - welcome:
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Ntrn500 if you have invested all I can advise is to wait, be patient like all of us who believe and im sure you will reap the benefit either this year or next.

Thank you. However this year or next year or the year after the next year are not clear criteria. I just want ETA.

You wont get an ETA. Majika does not operate that way. I understand you would like this info ( to be honest I would say all the Aero investers would love to be privy to than golden nugget ) but we choose to believe in the Dev, that AeroMe will be delivered and we are being patient and waiting for what we are expecting to be a major release.

Please just hold tight, stop demanding an eta and wait. You will be happy you did im sure  Smiley

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Answer to ntrn500.

Yeah, attacking your opinion?
I do not try to attack, and if I did, I appologize for that.

I would like to have an real discussion, where you presents your concerns and I present my thoughts.
When you call me a clown, and calls the developer a noob/scammer with no real facts other then that he needs time to develop a product, it gets a little hard to have that real discussion.

5 monkey's with strong opinion (disrespectful again may I add), there is 13 people in the whale club who has pledged to hold until 10k, because they belive in the product. Whale List Link.
You can look at Aerotalk.net, you will find people who belive in Majika.

But I am gonna agree with you on some things, it is speculation. Ofcours it is at this point.
If you got a early preview of the product before everybody else, and it was very good. Would you not buy like crazy at this price range?
Ofcours you would, everybody would.
And that is why Aero is so low now, because there is no product out.

I am sure many people dont want to invest before they see something, and I can understand that!

Those who invest now take a much bigger risk then those who invest later. The difference will ofcours be that they much pay a higher price, or they may have saved money.
It is a risk investment, and those who invest now see a great opporunity. But they are aware of the risk they are taken.

What about the Aero you wanted to donate to the scammers/monkeys/clowns if you was wrong?
Was it just a lie?
I suggest we find an escrow who can hold the Aero until one of us has been proven wrong.

Well said KryptoLyding.

Aero is an investment. People may see it as a gamble. I see it personally as believing in the dev "Majika".

He has announced AeroMe is coming, just not when. Hes working on it to deliver a sound first time product. He wont announce timescales / timeframes to minimise the P&D effect and also he is not setting himself up to miss a deadline if a snag does occur.

Big mouth, murderouskirk! But weak arguments.

ETA? 2016, 2017?.. 2020?
AGAIN - ETA?
Answer to ntrn500.

Yeah, attacking your opinion?
I do not try to attack, and if I did, I appologize for that.

I would like to have an real discussion, where you presents your concerns and I present my thoughts.
When you call me a clown, and calls the developer a noob/scammer with no real facts other then that he needs time to develop a product, it gets a little hard to have that real discussion.

5 monkey's with strong opinion (disrespectful again may I add), there is 13 people in the whale club who has pledged to hold until 10k, because they belive in the product. Whale List Link.
You can look at Aerotalk.net, you will find people who belive in Majika.

But I am gonna agree with you on some things, it is speculation. Ofcours it is at this point.
If you got a early preview of the product before everybody else, and it was very good. Would you not buy like crazy at this price range?
Ofcours you would, everybody would.
And that is why Aero is so low now, because there is no product out.

I am sure many people dont want to invest before they see something, and I can understand that!

Those who invest now take a much bigger risk then those who invest later. The difference will ofcours be that they much pay a higher price, or they may have saved money.
It is a risk investment, and those who invest now see a great opporunity. But they are aware of the risk they are taken.

What about the Aero you wanted to donate to the scammers/monkeys/clowns if you was wrong?
Was it just a lie?
I suggest we find an escrow who can hold the Aero until one of us has been proven wrong.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
ntrn is just baiting guys *-_- don't give him the fuel to start up again. Even quoting or replying to him at this point is a mistake.. honestly.. we've gone through this before. He asks a simple question.. we answer.. he ignores it and asks again till we get angry, then he uses that as fuel to point at the evil scammers that are bitching at him for asking simple questions. He backs literally nothing he says, and berates anyone who he can bait into responding to him. He even goes so far as to make shill accounts and even impersonate the developer to spread fud. The BCT mods have even come in here to clean up his crap on multiple occasions. When that happens we shrink by like a page or two it's insaine. This dude will go on forever.. and he wont listen or be reasoned with. His only goal here is to start shit under the disguise of a regular investor, and he's fucking good at it. I don't think he has a single Aero.. honestly don't.. and if he does he didn't read a damn thing before investing and probably got in at the top of one of those random pumps on an impulse panic buy. He is literally the only one here saying anything negative.. probably has a gripe with one of the known holders or something.. I can't tell you how many times I've seen drama filled fueds between traders beat the shit out of coins. We all know what we're in for here.. just let him talk shit at a brick wall. Don't entertain him..

There is nothing wrong with asking about dates, but when you learn you invested into a coin that has never once released a date (and delivered on every single thing promised up till AeroME) without asking about it or bothering to look for dates beforehand.. Well frankly that's just how it is.. It's stressful.. yes.. but all of here are dealing with it.. it's what we all invested in. High risk, high reward. Not liking the answer you get is not a reason to act like an ass trying to bring down everyone's investment along the way. It's just selfish. Responsible investing is important.

But again.. I honestly doubt he has any Aero at this point.. I just don't see why he would put so much effort into damaging his own holdings if he did.

I mean look at this shit.. all four posts above this one are him berating aero and its holders.. all of it un-backed.. the dude just doesn't ever stop. I honestly don't know what he thinks it will accomplish.
Last but not least - note who attacks my opinions - these are just several (3,4, at most 5) monkeys with strong opinion.

Everyone else, who is in this crypto, does not think as they think.

Everyone else is expecting ETA.
lol i cant believe you still around Smiley

like i said befor ..sell and go away to coins you like

But I can believe that you are still around, the XC HR whores are here for how long? 6 months? So you should not have a problem simulating their behaviour for a coin that does not even exist!

And like I said before - know your scammer. Any newcomers - think over these facts.
Any updates from Dev? havent been on IRC.

I am waiting for this legendary update about AeroME for months.

All I see here are several PR clowns, which reminds me very much the story of XC, but at least XC got its momentum. Aero gets only a fresh, autumn air.

I still believe that all of the investors have been fooled for months and there is no effect (except the endless PR tricks about this and that) from the work of the dev. Let's face it - this guy is a total noob or just a very skilful scammer.

10 lines of code and "here I am - the new fucking bill gates!"... Pathetic!

If I am wrong, I'll gladly donate thousands of this shit coins to the dev team (the dev and the dancing HR monkeys around him).

Clowns really? Because I try to build a community I am a clown?
Atleast I try to do something good, instead of spreading negative comments all the time.

Total noob or skillfil scammer, alraight.. Do you have anything to back that up, besides the fact that he has used some months to work on a big project?
If he was either of those things, I would imagine aerome being dropped long time ago.

"If I am wrong, I'll donate...." Sounds cool. How much do you want to donate when AeroME drops?
And can we put it in an escrow, so you cant just disapear?

You are building the facade, but none of us is even 90% sure that the kernel worths more than a piece of shit!

And that is because there is no kernel! There is no AeroMe working. Just your empty propaganda.
Can't remember what else you have said, but looking at the last post, you posted a picutere of a old man, implying that AeroME will never happen (or not atleast before your very old).
How is that pure fact?

AeroMe has never happened. Fact. That is a pure fact.  Ask from my side and not only (there are more gentle investors afterall) did not return any ANY real ETA. Pure speculations - that's all I can see here. I must admit - you are better than the jealous crypto team I've seen - the XC clowns, but at least they brought some tech to the stage.
Pages:
Jump to: