Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 97. (Read 420721 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502
dev - any plans on september ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Got some more Aero, hope I win the giveaway.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
"any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them."

"They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out."

So for anyone new, this means that a whale or a group is accumulating. Once they have their fill they will switch their tactics to buying usually over a 2 or 3 day period culminating into a mad rush. (parabolic rise) Once the order books are full of larger buys they will dump when the buy side supports the load. One of the best ways to combat this is to have a very thin buy side during big pumps. With a thin buy side they are forced to hold and often times buy more. Though they will trick ppl with buy walls... best is to buy your coins cheap. RIGHT NOW the coin is very very cheap!

Unfortunately these scenarios are unavoidable in crypto. The best you can hope for is a Dark, XC, BC scenario where the pump is multi-tiered with higher and higher tops. The amount of coins spread around and held can sustain the price of the coin at a very high rate. Even though Dark has fallen it's price is still very high.

Plz feel free to criticize anything I say:) I'd rather a discussion than feel like a lecturer.

True, but what I was talking about is automated spread trade bots. They fight for the highest buy order, get their fill, then fight for the lowest sell order. From what I was watching they only do one side at a time. I'm sure more advanced both do both at once.

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting and new "real" sell orders along the way.

Now if every time you place a sell order it gets undercut, what do you do? Sell to the buys of course..

By keeping the spread below 100 they automatically pause. No room for profit. No room to fight the price down.

Excellent yes! so if your going to buy and don't want to watch bots fuck your price up immediately. Leave a number of small orders behind your buy. For example.

Current is 4642, if your market buy all the way up to 4810, leave a small trail of buys at 4780-4790-4800. And the bots won't get triggered... most likely. Unless they are constantly manned and tweaked to reflect organic market movements than we can beat them!

Yup, as long as nobody tears through the buys. Technically you can do it with a single .0005 btc buy order, but it's easy to get knocked away.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
"any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them."

"They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out."

So for anyone new, this means that a whale or a group is accumulating. Once they have their fill they will switch their tactics to buying usually over a 2 or 3 day period culminating into a mad rush. (parabolic rise) Once the order books are full of larger buys they will dump when the buy side supports the load. One of the best ways to combat this is to have a very thin buy side during big pumps. With a thin buy side they are forced to hold and often times buy more. Though they will trick ppl with buy walls... best is to buy your coins cheap. RIGHT NOW the coin is very very cheap!

Unfortunately these scenarios are unavoidable in crypto. The best you can hope for is a Dark, XC, BC scenario where the pump is multi-tiered with higher and higher tops. The amount of coins spread around and held can sustain the price of the coin at a very high rate. Even though Dark has fallen it's price is still very high.

Plz feel free to criticize anything I say:) I'd rather a discussion than feel like a lecturer.

True, but what I was talking about is automated spread trade bots. They fight for the highest buy order, get their fill, then fight for the lowest sell order. From what I was watching they only do one side at a time. I'm sure more advanced both do both at once.

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting and new "real" sell orders along the way.

Now if every time you place a sell order it gets undercut, what do you do? Sell to the buys of course..

By keeping the spread below 100 they automatically pause. No room for profit. No room to fight the price down.

Excellent yes! so if your going to buy and don't want to watch bots fuck your price up immediately. Leave a number of small orders behind your buy. For example.

Current is 4642, if your market buy all the way up to 4810, leave a small trail of buys at 4780-4790-4800. And the bots won't get triggered... most likely. Unless they are constantly manned and tweaked to reflect organic market movements than we can beat them!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Words of wisdom. This guy tells the truth.

What happened is TWO of these both were put on the same coin. This led to BOTH of them fighting each other for the lowest sell slot, and undercutting any new "real" sell orders along the way.

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
All experienced traders know that the price will rise at least until values that are listed in the golden share. Beginners may be afraid of a serious lack of support for the purchase, but it is an illusion, the whales are already aware of the news:

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping

So be patient and have a little steel balls between his legs and did not sell because the price can soar up instantly and will be too late to buy. Such a sharp rise after I saw the same flat on LibrexCoin. If you want to earn good money, do not sell, keep Aero to significant pump.  Cool

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
But WHY!? WHY on earth did the price swing back down today!??

I'll tell you.

Two complete idiots with spread trading bots decided to try to take advantage of the great things we have going on.
They were perpetually undercutting each other, and anyone who placed a real sell order got immediately undercut.

The solution?

Trade bots like these have halt mechanisms!

Keeping the spread below 100 with a very tiny buy order will make them halt and gtfo.

If you see a small buy order tucked all the way up underneath the sells LET IT BE!

Gotta sell? Sure! Just be kind enough to leave behind a new stopper after you're done, or let the old stopper operator place one back.

No stopper in place? Be an awesome community member and palace one in! The minimum order size is extremely small!

We can beat trade bots as the strong ass community we are! Lets work together and resume the climb!

Bots are a real danger for te Alt community,  exchanges should ban accounts that are using bots.

I'll tell you.

Two complete idiots with spread trading bots decided to try to take advantage of the great things we have going on.
They were perpetually undercutting each other, and anyone who placed a real sell order got immediately undercut.

The solution?

Keeping the spread below 100 with a very tiny buy order will make them halt and gtfo.

If you see a small buy order tucked all the way up underneath the sells LET IT BE!

Gotta sell? Sure! Just be kind enough to leave behind a new stopper after you're done, or let the old stopper operator place one back.

No stopper in place? Be an awesome community member and palace one in! The minimum order size is extremely small!

We can beat trade bots as the strong ass community we are! Lets work together and resume the climb!

I have also noticed this. we need to stop it from happening. well said murderouskirk  Wink

Another note, TRY NOT TO SELL TO SPREAD BOTS FIGHTING OVER BUYS! As soon as they get their fill to move to the sell side. Either some troll or the bot operator just killed the stopper twice in a row and now the bots are fighting over buys.

Edit* If this keeps up I will setup my own bot to automatically keep the spread less than 100.

any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them.

They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out.

I loved watching the bots on mtgox at CM. I miss those days... well last fall-winter. There were some easy ass bots to trade against.

I'll tell you.

The solution?

I have also noticed this. we need to stop it from happening. well said murderouskirk  Wink

Another note, TRY NOT TO SELL TO SPREAD BOTS FIGHTING OVER BUYS! As soon as they get their fill to move to the sell side. Either some troll or the bot operator just killed the stopper twice in a row and now the bots are fighting over buys.

Edit* If this keeps up I will setup my own bot to automatically keep the spread less than 100.

any ideas how to trigger the buys? Looks like they only want cheaper coins. I'd say those batch of 2000 are a bot trigger to dump at 5071-=5075. wish I had the btc to catch them.

They do not buy, they only place buy orders and only if they need more to sell. Soon as their buy orders get filled they start fighting the price down. I'm not sure about that 2k, spread trade bots are relatively stupid and easy to figure out.

I'll tell you.

The solution?

All experienced traders know that the price will rise at least until values that are listed in the golden share. Beginners may be afraid of a serious lack of support for the purchase, but it is an illusion, the whales are already aware of the news:

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping

So be patient and have a little steel balls between his legs and did not sell because the price can soar up instantly and will be too late to buy. Such a sharp rise after I saw the same flat on LibrexCoin. If you want to earn good money, do not sell, keep Aero to significant pump.  Cool

I'll tell you.

The solution?

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I'll tell you.

The solution?

I have also noticed this. we need to stop it from happening. well said murderouskirk  Wink

I'll tell you.

The solution?

I can't believe noobs fall for the slow sell to create panic every f'ing time. Learn to read the books, your giving your coins away at these prices.

Some players sold in their orders and are idiots who are helping them, it is always so. Grin Grin Grin
I can't believe noobs fall for the slow sell to create panic every f'ing time. Learn to read the books, your giving your coins away at these prices.

dump on my order at 3,9k Smiley

I'm not selling until 100k min. Even then I think the coin will be real world useful so my hope is to use them in my day to day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

dump on my order at 3,9k Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: