Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅ - page 34. (Read 26423 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Really pleased with this project and all the energy behind it. Communication is very important and the team handles it very well.
Activity: 154
All the best for this project,i really amazed with the project,very talented team,hope this project can leading in real estate sector
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
this platform does have many advantages so a lot of people who want to join in the opportunity given this platform and hopefully the platform continues to provide the best to deserve crowded. good luck

yes agree with you, property bussiness was a very promising sector, and agentmile already have a strong partner and ready for dominate in this sector.
Activity: 102
I was watched that,and i very respect with the team,so professional and i have no doubt to join into the any program in this platform
Activity: 196
this platform does have many advantages so a lot of people who want to join in the opportunity given this platform and hopefully the platform continues to provide the best to deserve crowded. good luck

Yeah and we will get more benefitt if we join whit this
There is no doubt
Now is the time of technology and innovation. The company is committed to the best shows and pleasant. Cool, purposeful people
Activity: 98
Activity: 266
this is an interesting platform and is very helpful for someone to get the desired occupancy and can help someone to get a decent shelter because it is helped by a professional team in their field.
Activity: 238
I wish success to team and special thank for their efforts. I see this company progressing with A very good choice!
this is very cool AgentMile has a goal to utilize blockchain in the project being developed, good luck team

Thank you and exactly, here's our use of funds:

Partnerships & Acquisitions
As an established business, our existing products – AgentDrive and AgentGrow – are used by brokers in 20 countries across 5 continents. AgentMile will constantly be seeking new business opportunities to grow its customer base and add new revenue streams.

Can you tell me how is tge function of AgentDrive and AgentGrow ?

Thank you and here's a good explanation and happy to answer any questions:

AgentMile is on track to revolutionize the commercial real estate industry. To achieve this goal, we’re building a suite of products designed for real estate professionals. In 2015, we released AgentDrive, our award-winning real estate CRM and marketing platform. AgentDrive is now used by over 1,000 real estate professionals in 20 countries helping them manage and market over 100,000 properties. Following our success with AgentDrive, we launched AgentGrow in 2018. AgentGrow is a real estate website builder which helps agents and brokers build beautiful and compelling lead-generating websites and landing pages. With both products, agents are finally able to perform essential sales and marketing activities under one umbrella in a seamless and effective manner.

Wow... I just knowin that AgentDrive was used by over 1000 real estate and used in 20 country
Actually Your project is really big. And with that guarantee there is no doubt to join with Agentmile
Activity: 266
AgentMile is the world's first leading commercial real estate rental platform (CRE) and is very helpful for landowners who want to lease land so that all have the opportunity to get decent housing with the AgentMile platform. This is very cool
Powerfull project with the best security sistem,so the investor can keep their data safe
Activity: 238

How do you solve the problem of fraud in the world of this very vulnerable real estate?

Thank you and here is more info from our white paper:

Failure to conduct due diligence checks and verify data can lead to tremendous losses. The CRE market in the US alone amounts to $15 trillion9. Unsurprisingly, the industry is being threatened by all the new types of fraudulent activity that appear each year. Here are just a few examples of the widespread problems that CRE professionals are struggling to address:

money laundering;
fraudulent deed conveyancing;
fake financial reporting;
concealing failed compliance checks and avoiding oversight;
misappropriation of funds;
bid rigging;
misleading documentation;
inflated expenses;
manipulative information, etc.

How will AgentMile address these issues?

As the incorruptible public distributed ledger, the blockchain behind AgentMile automatically eliminates most of these activities and makes it harder for fraudsters to come up with new ones. Since digital records (i.e., blocks) are incorruptible and can never be modified, brokerages that have adopted AgentMile will be able to achieve the transparency and efficiency they have been struggling to build with cumbersome systems and approaches.

More specifically, the blockchain-powered AgentMile platform will allow digital identities of people and properties, so that due diligence can be performed upfront with near-perfect accuracy.

Finally, digital identities on our platform will consolidate property/owner/tenant profiles and all associated data. This will not only accelerate due diligence checks but will also help to avoid human error.

so convincing I would recommend this project to my friend
They have partners from a couple of blockchain and blockchain technology advisors ICOBox, CoinMarketLaunch and Kubide. Plus additional advisors from different fields, who are mostly based in the UK.
This ICO is one of the few that really need blockchain in their model. Digital identities of people and properties will definitely revolutionize the real estate space.

That's right, I think so too they need blockchain to achieve sales targets.
Activity: 252
this is very cool AgentMile has a goal to utilize blockchain in the project being developed, good luck team

As an established business, our existing products – AgentDrive and AgentGrow – are used by brokers in 20 countries across 5 continents. AgentMile will constantly be seeking new business opportunities to grow its customer base and add new revenue streams.

Thank you and here's a good explanation and happy to answer any questions:

AgentMile is on track to revolutionize the commercial real estate industry. To achieve this goal, we’re building a suite of products designed for real estate professionals. In 2015, we released AgentDrive, our award-winning real estate CRM and marketing platform. AgentDrive is now used by over 1,000 real estate professionals in 20 countries helping them manage and market over 100,000 properties. Following our success with AgentDrive, we launched AgentGrow in 2018. AgentGrow is a real estate website builder which helps agents and brokers build beautiful and compelling lead-generating websites and landing pages. With both products, agents are finally able to perform essential sales and marketing activities under one umbrella in a seamless and effective manner.

Thanks guys and yes exactly. Keep an eye out as more great news being announced this week! Smiley
All projects that use artificial intelligence in their projects are now popular, and AgentMile is no exception. I will follow the news of the project, but I would like more information and publications, I think the team is not sufficiently active

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you and happy to help.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
All projects that use artificial intelligence in their projects are now popular, and AgentMile is no exception. I will follow the news of the project, but I would like more information and publications, I think the team is not sufficiently active

artificial intelligence was and revolutions system that that bring good effect on their platform system, and it was needed for future adjustment for all ico project.
Pages:
Jump to: