Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 26396 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Hello, Can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?Maybe anyone could advice me any?
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
I'll check, thanks
The UK's Number 1 Crypto & Blockchain Podcast - An Interview with Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine of AgentMile

https://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/episode-62/
AgentMile Featured by the Crypto Daily Gazette

The Best ICOs of 2018 – Transparency, Safety and Impressive Growth

https://cryptodailygazette.com/2018/09/10/the-best-icos-of-2018-transparency-safety-and-impressive-growth/
Hello Everyone,

We've updated our sale dates slightly which you can find below:

[Public Pre-sale: 15th September - 15th October]
[Crowd Sale: 15th October - 19th November]

Thanks again.
AgentMile (ESTATE) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks for your review, that's really appreciated.
AgentMile, a very imaginative project. It shows the potential of young projects. Every one of us should strongly invest in this project. It will give us a very good source of income later on.
\
I think this is indeed a very good project in real estate through AgentMile, we can find real estate that is right for us, especially they build real estate in the middle of the city. It is very profitable for entrepreneurs who have very little time so that they do not come too late.

yes, because they have such as good product, lets say Century21, in my country, this company has many tenant and partnered with big property company.

Thank you and yes we run the Franchise networks for Century 21 in 2 Countries. They are one of the oldest real estate brands on the market.
With the presence of AgentMile as a property and real estate platform, it will greatly help users of this platform to get the best real estate through some advice provided by AgentMile to users of this platform.

Thank you very much and we believe that commercial real estate is ripe for blockchain adoption — and the same opinion is shared by industry thought leaders. Take a look at the interesting research published with regards to blockchain in commercial real estate:

- Deloitte
Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.

Blockchain in commercial real estate: The future is here
- Colliers
Colliers International is a Canada-based global commercial real estate services organization with approximately 15,000 employees in more than 500 offices in 68 countries.

Real estate is ripe for blockchain-based disruption due to the complexity of the typical transaction
- JLL
After the CBRE Group, JLL is the largest publicly traded commercial real estate brokerage firm in the world.

How Blockchain is reshaping the real estate industry
- Property Report
Property Report is the real estate digital publication run by the Property Guru Group, Asia’s leading real estate portal.

Dubai’s land registry is world’s first to embrace Blockchain
- Forbes
Forbes is the global media publishing original insights into finance, industry, investing, and marketing among other topics.

Developments And Adoption Of Blockchain In The U.S. Federal Government

next partnership announce, every week the team proof their develop with announce us their move and partnership with other project.

Thank you very much and we also won the ICOBox award: https://icos.icobox.io/projects/2965

I hope all the best for agentmile team,i always support this project
I also have the same expectations as you hope that the team and this project can be positive for the property and real estate industries

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you. Here's a great article we wrote as to why we are different which some real estate data at the end:

https://medium.com/agentmile/9-reasons-that-set-agentmile-apart-in-the-blockchain-landscape-92a59c43444
Activity: 84
What dou you mean with there is no reas9n
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
AgentMile, a very imaginative project. It shows the potential of young projects. Every one of us should strongly invest in this project. It will give us a very good source of income later on.
\
I think this is indeed a very good project in real estate through AgentMile, we can find real estate that is right for us, especially they build real estate in the middle of the city. It is very profitable for entrepreneurs who have very little time so that they do not come too late.

yes, because they have such as good product, lets say Century21, in my country, this company has many tenant and partnered with big property company.
yes you are right by partnering with a large company to be able to maximize the results of property sales or real estate managed by AgentMile, I hope this is a very good project to get property or real estate by everyone

so with all good info about agentmile project, what else that make you didnt invest on this project, take your action now, invest now on their ico sale event and get huge bonus now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
\

yes you are right by partnering with a large company to be able to maximize the results of property sales or real estate managed by AgentMile, I hope this is a very good project to get property or real estate by everyone
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
\

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i find this article, nice movement buddy! go go go moon  Cool
https://www.ccn.com/france-accepts-new-ico-framework-to-become-europes-leading-ico-hub/

every movement of agentmile develop was planning mature combine with 3 year real experince before they start they ico project, thats why they action always come with positive review.
Pages:
Jump to: