Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIDI]Aidi Finance ($AIDI) DEX & Gaming & NFTs & DeFi - page 9. (Read 3308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
If the OP is just a participant of this project, who can directly answer the questions from the community? As can be seen the figures of holders are already big. But why is it that they don't have thread here? Are they active in other channels?

Yes you can always ask a question for example in the telegram channel https://t.me/aidi_official where the AMA takes place quite often, you can also join their discord channel https://discord.gg/5WTHnBHbpX or ask on twitter here https://twitter.com/MMMillionaires or here https://twitter.com/AidiToken
Activity: 43
Merit: 35
If the OP is just a participant of this project, who can directly answer the questions from the community? As can be seen the figures of holders are already big. But why is it that they don't have thread here? Are they active in other channels?
Now most projects don’t post ANN on bitcointalk, bitcointalk doesn’t seem to welcome altcoin now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
legendary
This AIDI I think is one of the coin that I'm gonna buy then hold in short period of time or it depend in the movement price happen in the market. The price actually was to cheap where for me 15$ is not gonna hurt me much if ever I loss it. But when the price goes up when the
bull run comes up, For sure my 15$ capital could possible turn into 10x or more profit. Due to I saw that AIDI volume daily is not bad at all in my sight in the market according to what I saw at the coingecko.

I also keep a small amount of Aidi[eth] and Aidi[bsc]. There was a small pump on AIDI[bsc] yesterday, the developers promise listings on two exchanges next week, but they do not report details, and the launch of AidiCraft is scheduled for the end of October. In addition, when the same prices are reached, Aidi[eth] and Aidi[bsc] promise to make a blockchain bridge.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
This AIDI I think is one of the coin that I'm gonna buy then hold in short period of time or it depend in the movement price happen in the market. The price actually was to cheap where for me 15$ is not gonna hurt me much if ever I loss it. But when the price goes up when the
bull run comes up, For sure my 15$ capital could possible turn into 10x or more profit. Due to I saw that AIDI volume daily is not bad at all in my sight in the market according to what I saw at the coingecko.
legendary
disclaimer: I am not the owner or developer, just a participant in the project

Ecosystem: AiDi Finance developers are engaged in DEX & Gaming, NFS and DeFi.

Aidi Finance presents Aidiverse, an ecosystem of crypto assets and utilities to your attention. It combines complex decentralized financial solutions and integrates them with blockchain and NFT games.

AidiSwap: Multi-Network Decentralized Exchange

AidiCraft: In-House NFT Marketplace(beta)

PlayFi: Play-To-Earn Blockchain Gaming Platform (Coming Soon)

AidiConnect: Ecosystem Asset Tracker App (Coming Soon)

AidiGarage: Merchandise Store (Coming Soon)

Roadmap

How does it work?
Understand AidiVerse Ecosystem

AIDI [Polygon]
Name: Aidi Matic
Symbol: AIDI
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 100 Million

AIDI [BSC]
Name: Aidi
Symbol: AIDI
Decimals: 9
Total Supply: 100 Quadrillion

VERSE [Polygon]
Name: Verse
Symbol: VERSE
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 5 Million

VERSE [BSC]
COMING SOON

FAQ
More About AidiVerse

What is AidiVerse?
AidiVerse is Aidi Finance's ecosystem of cryptoassets and utilities. It brings together DeFi, NFTs, Gaming, Education, Charity and Community all under one virtual space.

What is the utility of Aidi?
Aidi is the flagship token of the Aidiverse. Aidi is also planned to be the native utility token for PlayFi that will be used for processing in-game transactions. Aidi is a deflationary cryptocurency.
1% of every transaction is distributed to holders and another 1% sent to the dead address, effectively reducing the supply in circulation.

What is the utility of Verse?
Verse is the governance and Utility token for AidiCraft, our NFT Marketplace. VERSE works side by side with AIDI. The VERSE token is designed to bring more stability to AIDI’s price and Aidiverse.
Each buy or sell of $VERSE will trigger automatic buyback and burn of AIDI, and $VERSE holders will be getting reflections in ETH. More details can be found here.

Will I get ETH rewards for holding Verse?
4% of all Verse transactions is distributed as ETH dividends to holders. To be eligible for ETH dividend payout, the users just have to hold a minimum of 500 $VERSE. The ETH rewards are automatically credited periodically to holders’ wallets.

When will be the ETH-BSC bridge enabled?
Implementation of a cross-network bridge will take place when prices of Aidi (ETH) and Aidi (BSC) are as close to each other as possible. We are also exploring 3rd party bridge options.

How to buy AIDI [Matic]?
Please visit our Youtube channel to view all the "How To" videos. Official Youtube Channel

How to buy AIDI [BSC]?
Please visit our Youtube channel to view all the "How To" videos. Official Youtube Channel

How to buy VERSE [Matic]?

Exchanges and Information Partners

Join our community

Links

Pages:
Jump to: