Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIM] AimCoin | POS | Get AIM Now | secure & fast - page 2. (Read 14889 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

There are so many PoS coins right now, but I love Aim team and community they are the best.
The trading is awesome 800 satochi now it's nice achievement to start with.

Activity: 45
AIMcoin hit 2475 satochi today a couple times!! It's now corrected but nice jump in volume though  Shocked
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/AIM_BTC
Check it out!!!  Smiley

Also any AIM whales I've been running giveaways and promotions on allcoin.com feel free to donate to the address in my sig would be greatly appreciated!

AimCoin team first  goal is to hit the top 20  of Coin market cap list as we said before ,actually  AimCoin trading team is  buying AIM since day one and they'll continue to buy AIM,
We  have an expert trading team who will insure the price will climb higher. AimCoin has 3.5% interest rate which is excellent to have deflation rate & that will insure the precises will just go higher
in the long run.

Cheers

I have very few connections to AIM network.  I think I need the port number in the .conf file...  I do not see it listed in the OP and can't seem to find it.

Dear edn247,

Here is the port number : 5778

Cheers
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have very few connections to AIM network.  I think I need the port number in the .conf file...  I do not see it listed in the OP and can't seem to find it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Received some donations! Thanks everyone will be distributed properly!  Smiley
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Dont forget to vote on swaphole..

https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
legendary
BCH Advocate.
AIMcoin hit 2475 satochi today a couple times!! It's now corrected but nice jump in volume though  Shocked
Check it out!!!  Smiley

Also any AIM whales I've been running giveaways and promotions on allcoin.com feel free to donate to the address in my sig would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
pure pos coin?

yes..with a very good wallet  Smiley

I love Aimcoin, frankly speaking the Aimcoin team is donig a nice work.

Dear platorin,

AimCoin team respect your opinion even you are the only one posting this claim.
We really tried our best to be as fair as we can, and all the Aimers know this, we have made sure to spread the AimCoin as much
as we can, in the first and second IPO.

AimCoin team distributed more than 29,000,000 AIM by our forum and FB, and now we are buying our own coin (AIM) from the exchanges like anyone else & we have proves, this coin will stay for long time with  so many plans to make it succeed, and it is not bump and dump.

AimCoin team have  a good budget for AIM project & in the near future you'll know what we are talking about.

We are sure that AimCoin will benefit  all AIM owners.

Cheers

best of luck for your hard,
we are aware it is fair distribution, AIM will last for years.

AIM IPOs was the most fair, fast and honest IPOs I'v ever experienced. disregard this deranged, if you check his posts
you can see what  I mean, he is trying to be the guru of cryptocurrency world haha.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dear platorin,

We really tried our best to be as fair as we can, and all the Aimers know this, we have made sure to spread the AimCoin as much

AimCoin team distributed more than 29,000,000 AIM by our forum and FB, and now we are buying our own coin (AIM) from the exchanges like anyone else & we have proves, this coin will stay for long time with  so many plans to make it succeed, and it is not bump and dump.

AimCoin team have  a good budget for AIM project & in the near future you'll know what we are talking about.

We are sure that AimCoin will benefit  all AIM owners.

Cheers

best of luck for your hard,
we are aware it is fair distribution, AIM will last for years.

Dear platorin,

AimCoin team distributed more than 29,000,000 AIM by our forum and FB, and now we are buying our own coin (AIM) from the exchanges like anyone else & we have proves, this coin will stay for long time with  so many plans to make it succeed, and it is not bump and dump.

AimCoin team have  a good budget for AIM project & in the near future you'll know what we are talking about.

We are sure that AimCoin will benefit  all AIM owners.

Cheers

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So, is the scam over? I hope it is.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Good luck with Aimcoin , we like it !

Dear IBGigglin,
The answer is simple most of the Aimers believe that AIM we'll be a good investment in the long run , and they really value
AimCoin.

We have a big community and we are responsible to give them our best advice's like a family, so we told them from the start do not sell you coins cheap.

Remember also what happened at Sharexcoin back off Aimers from trading in exchanges with no official owners, this is another big issue why the trade volume is low, Aimers are looking to have more trusted exchanges.

AimCoin team will achieve that in a few weeks, then you'll see the volume trend increase day by day.

Cheers
legendary
BCH Advocate.
The PoS wallet works great. Fair distribution of coins initially. Confirmations are very fast from wallet to wallet and wallet to exchange. Mooooving right along... Still very low volume trading but with that many people receiving coins and no one dumping what little market there is...there's something to be said about that.  Wink
the price is cheap
it's time to buy

Dear berkelip,
Yes it is, but when the right time comes everyone will remember how AIM price was so cheap, they just pass with little  attention, like what happened to most of crypto, people start to buy when its too late.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell AIM, it is 100% your decision & responsibility. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: