Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔥 ★★★ [ANN][AIRDROP] 0BTC sent Bitcoin with low fees! ★★★ 🔥 🔥 - page 15. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the total supply on this Token?
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
The project offers low transaction fee... So, it sounds attractive. let's wait
Activity: 140
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Nice project and good concept i can suport and share with my partner for joined, good luck dev
Activity: 30
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 37
this is great if its real 99% lesser on transaction fee than bitcoin,because transaction fee now on bitcoin is to high specially if you use co**s.ph wallet, few days ago more than 20 dollar is the transaction fee...this can save a lot on fee if this project succeed .. thank you and goodluck team 0BTC..
Activity: 70
Looks very interesting project.

Good luck to your project and to you.
Activity: 336
I participated in your airdrop and sent pm to you, please check, thank you very much and wish your project succeed, can you give me more information about your project? whitepaper? roadmap?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
nice project will success
im joined airdrop
Activity: 28
I think this is interesting project!
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
The project is great and interesting
And it would be great to be involved
thank you
Activity: 98
This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good job!
I’ve joined the airdrop & I thank you for it! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I wish you Good luck with your project!
Activity: 56
joined, I'll support this project because of informative details, looks very interesting. Good job and good luck Dev!
Looking forward to your project updates!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If only 0BTC had zero fees, I am sure all crypto folks would flock to it. But then such an arrangement can never be sustainable, so I guess we'll just be happy with the minimal 0.05USD fees.
i am also sent a pm for let him to my participation in airdrop and your proposal is so cool because btc tx fee is the headache to all btc user. so we will expecting the lower fee technology
Activity: 84
will you make a private wallet for the future plan? i see you write about 1 minute transaction , hope i'm not wrong
Activity: 322
20 rounds of airdrops ? wow, i hope it will not received by the same people and spread same shares to all community , more community , more valuable for the tokens itself
Activity: 48
need more details yo keep us on the line , i will gonna support this project
Activity: 115
Good project, good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: