Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥 [ANN][AIRDROP] BITCOIN PUSSY (BCP) 🔥 Wife Of Bitcoin Dick 🔴🔴🔴 - page 2. (Read 1396 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So i have a questions to a team of developers. What a practical purpose of this project? Since it's a token on Ethereum blockchain when BCP tokens will be able to transfer between wallets? Also is there any utility usage of this token? Thank you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Any spreadsheets for registrants BITCOINPUSSY. Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? good project!
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
when will release the airdrop prizes  Grin
Activity: 7
Hopefully the project BITCOINPUSSY is successful How much will the token - cost after the market? How do you think? Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 56
Nice, I just loved the game and I want to be a part of the Airdrop,
Activity: 54
I know this project is very good and I've joined, hopefully this project is successful
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Odd, that this forum allows a reference to a woman's pussy but doesn't allow a pic of a goat's pussy.
Activity: 243
hahaha.... this is hilarious but i still want to get that bitcoinpussy ... just need more info of what it is use for and your logo is nice
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

What is the logo of this token - will wait to see it )))

This ...

Soon, you'll be able to lend your Bitcoin Pussy tokens on BitcoinPussyConnect (BPC).
Activity: 116
What is the purpose of this token?
Why don't you create a token for Bitcoin Dick also?

The purpose is to make another shitcoin.
Activity: 5
Looks good BITCOINPUSSY. Where is the spreadsheet? People please help new member
Activity: 406
So strange name for the coin. However whats the matter, it is up to the devs
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
What is the purpose of this token?
Why don't you create a token for Bitcoin Dick also?
Activity: 25
a whitepaper should hav provided more information  and waiting for the roadmap  and whitepaper
hope this first crypto marriage works good for the dev team and the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It's like a well thought out project in terms of PR. What is its meaning and advantage? Why is the given token created? What problem does he solve?
Activity: 6
Amazing, I am happy to participate in this great project BITCOINPUSSY, let's follow the progress of this big project. No airdrop for those whose Twitter account has less than 100 followers? Merry christmas.
Activity: 167
Funny! Waiting for the next update after the wedding. Good luck!
Activity: 21
this lkooks like a perfect coin for a few of my btc-pussy friends Wink
Activity: 9
This project BITCOINPUSSY is somehow good but still needs a wide range of information. who here got their token? Good luck guys.
Activity: 336
The logo does look a bit weird. Do you have no idea to design another logo? Suppose like a human, animated cartoon or other characters? Want to know the clear vision and mission about project. You can add more important information to the thread. But, anyway, I have participated in Airdrop, and I hope to get a gift or token from Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: