Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] BitcoinPro Token Airdrop 2nd[ICO] - page 2. (Read 2149 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I want to take a part in Bitcoin Pro Token round 2 airdrop.

Thanks Dev  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
where announcment thread , or here announcment thread
how much total suply coin
how much alocation to airdrop
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It looks like a very interesting and innovative program. Good luck dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
this is what i called a real airdrop
not a single mentioning donation stuff.
good job team i appreciated
thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
This coin has a lot of potential. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens. Wish good luck!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
A good name is better than gold.
Well done Dev.,
Good luck with project development.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
This is an interesting project to make a practical cryptocurrency. but is donation reallya requirement to join the airdrop?
Activity: 62
we are waitig the website , I hope ıt has got nice desing and we want see the coin at big exchange site
good luck.
Activity: 382
why did everyone leave and not follow your project? they can not say anything here and do not come back, or they are forbidden. I have been a loyal holder for weeks and get threats to ask "how" to obey the rules ...
that's the word wise ang often in airdrop where a lot of coins in the address that does not sell for sale or have a very low selling dev, so if you want to make a successful program for us so that we all can follow you because of his interest and can promise
Activity: 95
Free Token are always welcome. I'm keeping an eye on your project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Its not airdrop, its token sale. Why do you call it airdrop, dev?
Activity: 70
Interesting project, A small number of tokens should increase  the price
hard luck !
Activity: 70
Hi everybody!

A promising project. I find this company very promising.
With pleasure joined.
Activity: 28
Thanks for sharing
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
What a strange logic you: "you give us money now and we'll do it then (probably)" Let's go and pay for it later when you have at least something will be. And airdrop for the money it is not airdrop!
Activity: 103
Just joined the 2nd Airdrop 😊💪🖒📈
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
You even admit there is a fee and then call it an airdrop.

False advertising
Activity: 98
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
I think the project should be for everyone.

Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 4
BitcoinPro Airdrop 2nd Round

Hi all! As we have announced we were offering the very first airdrop of BCP token.
Thankfully we have received more than 1,500 participants in the first round.
However some people didn't meet our requirements. So we closed the first round earlier and now offering the second airdrop here.
After the second round, there won't be any other drops. So don't miss this precious opportunity to be a part of the world's most practical cryptocurrency!!
 We are planing to burn the leftover after this airdrop which means this is the last chance to get tokens for cheap price.

Our website is coming early December and we assume that token will be listed on Etherdelta mid December.
And our second exchanges will be Yobit and Cryptopia!! We expect the price of 1 BCP token to be 1USD at the beginning of our project.
You can still join even if you have joined the first airdrop.

Second airdrop link(live): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJw3ayt8FCxmUqWlRSw9Jdj1H0_0Z3rxqSjibo50-NCMJHEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Our first airdrop thread(closed): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinpro-token-token-with-the-most-practical-usage-airdrop-2477174
Our bounty campaign thread(live): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountybitcoinpro-token-bounty-campaign-airdropico-2480831
Spreadsheet of our first airdrop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqRhrGE6pP7DS7k-6yGLTF1toVopJJEWOniNDpLIrlI/edit?usp=sharing

The second airdrop is limited to 500 people and we will burn leftover after this airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: