Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥💥[ANN][AIRDROP] BlackThereum Launch | Smart Contract| FREE Airdrop💥💥 - page 4. (Read 5255 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Scared me there for a minute, thought I missed another one.  If BlackThereum can truly prevent anyone from tracking your private info that would be amazing.  It seems that if someone wants your info bad enough, they can back track it pretty easy.  Start at your bank and work backwards.  Everything is on the blockchain, and I don't see how you can break that chain completely.  Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13

I correctly understood, the distribution will begin at 21:00 on the USA
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Before the link was not working. Now when came back on the 2nd of Nov as asked then the Airdrop Form is closed. Wow! just made a fool of myself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

AIRDROP FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE 2ND November 9PM US TIME
Can I know the exact time at 9 PM but what time is CET, UTC, GMT, EST...? thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

So quickly shut down the form that I did not have time, will there be another distribution here?
Yesterday all day the form was not correct, but today it is closed
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
that was quick

Google form will available on the 2nd December at 9 pm US GMT
Activity: 86
Activity: 84
i missed this one,
there's any chance to 2nd airdrop ?
Activity: 56
copper member
Activity: 378
Ok, so finally its November the 2d Cheesy looking forward to 9 PM, but so hard to wait...)
Activity: 70
Is the airdrop already over?  I just tried to fill the form out and it said it was closed already.  UGh, I was really hoping to get in.  Undecided

The airdrop didn't start yet, it will start november 2 at 9pm us time
Activity: 235
I guess I will have to set up a reminder or something , so as to keep tabs on the airdrop
Activity: 45
Is the airdrop already over?  I just tried to fill the form out and it said it was closed already.  UGh, I was really hoping to get in.  Undecided
Activity: 35
Activity: 98
I want to reserve CROATIAN and POLISH translate, if needed.
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joshmontford-1175362
Bitcointalk name: joshmontford
language: Croatian/Polish
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY, WP)
ETH address: 0x535DCd5B83E88358CD45D43d7EAB87aaAd749889
Activity: 56
Already Bookmarked the topic, already in telegrup, have a great day for you, your team and your project.

Nice project with the best idea.

I will receive token soon, and invert in your project.

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
OP, your post may cause some confusion. The airdrop claims to be open as far as the link you provided, but you note that it starts tomorrow. You may want to clear that up as myself and Im sure others may find it a bit confusing.
Activity: 101
AIRDROP FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE 2ND November 9PM US TIME
Activity: 173
Link not work, dev you must re-open airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: