Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop] ClassicBitcoin (CBTC) Fork 1:10000 of Bitcoin-MassDistribution - page 12. (Read 266755 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
CBTC Airdrop round 1 will end tomorrow,
payouts will start immediately. users will receive between 10000 CBTC to 200000 CBTC depending on score.
hopefully we will get more team members from our campaigns.
we will try to make the next airdrop better.
thank you.
How to create CBTC wallet address?

download and install the wallet itself
https://bitclassic.info/download/
~176 Gb

you need to ask the Administrator to make an archive with blockchain for quick download and installation*

Why need a big memory (a thousands GB) only for create a wallet?
are there a simple way to create a wallet like on an exchange?

We are not looking for easy ways)  Is the only way, the local wallet and an account on the website. To all do need time. As far as I know, it was planned to create an online wallet, a lightweight version of the local wallet for ios and Android

Why are we not looking for easy ways when we can make it easy?
it will be good as long as they are planned to create a good improvement.

Do you know when a lightweight version of the local wallet for ios and Android will be launching?

The exact date is not who did not voice. If you can help to create wallets, write about it to the developer by e-mail. I think that at the earliest stage of development, no one will refuse any assistance, including material. And if you are a professional in their field, the more such people canopy of gold in the team)

Honestly, I'm not a programmer.
I got CBTC from sign up and I want to test it by send some amount into CBTC wallet I just downloaded.
Do you know how to send CBTC from an account?
android wallets development will commence when we have completed our exchange listing campaign.
i will make a faucet available soon
if you need CBTC coins for testing just send me your wallet address.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

~176 Gb

you need to ask the Administrator to make an archive with blockchain for quick download and installation*

We are not looking for easy ways)  Is the only way, the local wallet and an account on the website. To all do need time. As far as I know, it was planned to create an online wallet, a lightweight version of the local wallet for ios and Android

Do you know when a lightweight version of the local wallet for ios and Android will be launching?

The exact date is not who did not voice. If you can help to create wallets, write about it to the developer by e-mail. I think that at the earliest stage of development, no one will refuse any assistance, including material. And if you are a professional in their field, the more such people canopy of gold in the team)

Honestly, I'm not a programmer.
I got CBTC from sign up and I want to test it by send some amount into CBTC wallet I just downloaded.
Do you know how to send CBTC from an account?
Activity: 80

~176 Gb

~176 Gb

Activity: 571
Don`t forget voting everyday on exchanges.

~176 Gb

~176 Gb

As far as I understand, this is a bitcoin separation. If so I keep btc then will it?

ClassicBitcoin is a Hard Fork of Bitcoin at  block 516095 on 1st April 2018. Bitcoin has its own block chain, the classic bitcoin now has its own chain, two separate coins.
P.S. At the moment, the only way to save CBTC is through a local wallet. In the near future, for convenience, it is planned to introduce a light version of the local wallet and additional online and mobile wallets...
I voted for the listing, and my wallet went to the bitoclassic coins, as he promised. Why such a cheap CBTC price?

Supply : 210 Billion, Block Reward: Currently 125000 per block, mass distribution.....
Activity: 126
I voted for the listing, and my wallet went to the bitoclassic coins, as he promised. Why such a cheap CBTC price?

~176 Gb

Activity: 35
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
I voted on coinpulse.io exchange too.
Now the CBTC blockchain is working.
You can vote on graviex.net and get reward in CBTC coins.
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
most of the information our users require was included in the whitepaper.
CBTC was planned as a Community coin that can be used to make everyday purchases by the larger part of the crypto-community
Activity: 28
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Pages:
Jump to: