Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Dontoshi Exchange is launched, Lend your IBTC today for interest - page 8. (Read 1678 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Good project, well done Don!
Activity: 97
One of the great project...
#Joined airdrop

We fully support DonToshi Exchange and have a feeling they are up to something great!  Bitcoin Token (BTK) is glad to be involved early on.

https://btk.community/footer.jpg
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
I can`t find the website of that project??
Activity: 2
Your website is already being launched! Wonderful. I am look forward to seeing where it goes.
Activity: 51
Any airdrop with sure exchange platform is very good.yes i joined the project...
Activity: 33
I joined the project huge capacity which  dantoshi offer  is necessary in our time...
Activity: 246
very good project and promising, I joined the airdrop and I hope that IBTC will reach the target that has been planned and reached the moon
is there a plan for bounty? because I am very excited to support your project Grin
Activity: 60
good project. succes this project
Activity: 87
very good news thank you and good luck
Activity: 59
One of the great project...
#Joined airdrop
Activity: 25
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Wooow! This is great news to everyone of us that joined ibtc since 2017 and of course breaking news to those that will be joining us now. DonToshi exchange will be great am very sure of that. I wish the team well. Joined
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I've been a fan of iBTC, with Dontoshiex been launched wow
Trust me moon shot right there its no brainer to be on board this ship!
Kudos @Don, keep up the good works. Joined the Airdrop!
Activity: 98
Joined to Airddrop! Good luck!
Activity: 15
Congratulations Don for the excellent work you have been developing!
Success for all of us!

Peace!  Cool
Activity: 111
i have voted many times on dontoshi for tokens. next month the dex will be start. if theres a bounty campaign i will be delighted to participate. hope next month will be started. joined  airdrop and wish the best of luck for every community member for this awesome project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
this is a very big news IBTC is growing again by bringing very good progress, I hope this will be the first step in the success of IBTC.. I joined the telegram and followed twitter..
Activity: 12
i am following this project with twitter and telegram for a while now.
and i really believe this project is going to be a great succes.
there are already a lot of tokens that are voting to be listed on dontoshi exchange.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
Keep watching and good luck your project
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I just filled the form. It is interesting approach for airdrop. Most importantly, new sophisticated exchanges are must in this crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: