Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Ethereum Fist the power of ethereum hands - 100% free airdrop - page 6. (Read 8041 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am very curoius about this project.i want to know everything about this
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
waiting update your social media and website and many more.. thank you dev
Activity: 65
great project im joined.
Activity: 84
looks great project. looking forward about the roadmap and future updates. good luck dev team.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
awesome - no info, no whitepaper, no website, no twitter, no nothing. The whole airdrop thingy is turning into one big joke.
Activity: 42
Activity: 98
joined and wait for more information
Activity: 99
Another cloudy airdrop. It's bad that there is so little information about the project. It's not at all clear what it is and what it is for.

there is no information at all...dont get all the comments here...
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Excellent, good title of the floor of the case is done, We will participate.  Smiley
What community should know what is the purpose and draft of the new token, what is behind it?
Activity: 70
an interesting project, I joined, waiting for my coins, which I think will be successful
Activity: 8
Well, I will be Anticipating the launch of this project and looking forward to its success.
Hoping to see white paper soon. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 56
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, an excellent idea of distribution of tokens with the help of Airdrop, I wish successes and promotion of tokens and the project itself!

Nice project with the best idea and good team. I will invert in your project and success!

Joined airdrop, good luck

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 78
I hope this project will be successful
Activity: 17
Good luck, dev team. Waiting for updates and of course for distribution n hope get more information about this project
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Thank you I can't wait for the success of this token Smiley
Activity: 22
How to tweet if u don't have a link? Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Excellent distribution, I really liked to participate, I joined and expect payment!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
trimakasih info ny dev  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: