Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GNOME - YOUR COMFORT IN DIGITAL LIFE | 3 round in 22 September - page 4. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i think this is the best project.
Activity: 71
Link your Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ahmed0077-2291683
id user : ahmed0077
ERC20 Wallet : 0x1815f4964562d0097aBFdD38E65F01df6e621311
telegrame  : @ahmedmzd07
twitter : @ahmedmzd07
Activity: 14
Nice project with good health , I hope they will launch with top 10 exchange its a very good project or good tem
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
how much have you collected on the ICO?  how are u gonna distribute these funds?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is good to have GNOME, it has the possibilities to set some kind of schedule to make payment/sending some fund at the desired times that we could set.
With this feature, that will be easier to manage any payment that we should sent at the correct time.
Activity: 41
Good project I've joined the AirDrop.
Waiting for more information
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am very interesting because Gnome is decentralized and can transfer money or pay quickly, safely and at low fees. Encryption market is very rich, In the future, in addition to BTC, ETH and credit card, Gnome is associated with any other currency?
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
The OP says that the second airdrop has started Yesterday, but if I follow the link on your website I'm reading that the airdrop has "expired". What does that mean?
Activity: 20
Wow, when this will begin? I think this is a very promising project to follow. Hopefully it will go well.
Thanks, next year we will launch our network.
Activity: 68
Wow, when this will begin? I think this is a very promising project to follow. Hopefully it will go well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hello friends, checking the spreadsheet is completed. Tokens will be distributed within 7 working days. Follow us in twitter @gnomepay and check update on our website, check the spreadsheet. If you have any questions contact - [email protected]

highly coordinated work of managers. they try to perform their work skillfully and they succeed. I think it's worth praising the project for such a job. it says that in the future here too everything will be so well done.
This is a project with Amazing concepts, great admin and huge community.
You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.
You are the best!
Thanks for you support:)
According to WP in August you must start development, so how is it going right now?
We start the development right after the end of 2th stage of the airdrop.
Hello everyone, we begin 2th stage airdrop in which we will distribute 191 250 000 LEN tokens.

Applications will be accepted by 17 August.
We draw your attention to the fact that a subscription to Twitter and Telegram is required

Activity: 53
According to WP in August you must start development, so how is it going right now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is a project with Amazing concepts, great admin and huge community.. I see great potential and intelligence on the team behind this project.. I believe it has it mark on the crypto space. Thank you for free airdrop
Activity: 53
Hello everyone, tokens with 1 registration were successfully distributed to everyone. We go ahead following our road map! Soon we will show you a full-fledged application concept. We begin to develop the application, to get early access to testing, leave a request on our website. if you have any questions, contact - [email protected]
Hello! Thank you for fair token distribution among all real users
Are u self-founded project? And some preference of android or IOS users?
Activity: 266
Campaign registered. This looks really promising because this is a great project.
Hello everyone, tokens with 1 registration were successfully distributed to everyone. We go ahead following our road map! Soon we will show you a full-fledged application concept. We begin to develop the application, to get early access to testing, leave a request on our website. if you have any questions, contact - [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: