Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN][AIRDROP] LNX ERC20 Token 🌟🌟🚀 - page 2. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
What is this? What will this token even be used for? Another dump token?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
there are many cryptocurrency project that claims also to have a fastest transaction. So, how whould this one be differ from those with almost the concept as this?Can you give us concise explaination about this? thankyou and more power.  Smiley
just guessing. this is same, not much different from the other coins a pump and dump that claim themselves faster than their mothers and faster than rockets, but I could be wrong because still, too little information found here. look they do not have anything, even the website
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Do you have whitepaper?
thanks
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of your own windows/Linux wallet when it is an ERC20 token?
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
there are many cryptocurrency project that claims also to have a fastest transaction. So, how whould this one be differ from those with almost the concept as this?Can you give us concise explaination about this? thankyou and more power.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Excellent, another project based on ethereum, which seems to promise well! I await news, in the meantime I join the airdrop.
Activity: 73
Your airdrop form can be spammed by those people with malicious attempt. Tongue
Could you update website , telegram , twitter ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi there, does this airdrop ended or it is still continue? I hope I am not too late to participate at this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is airdrop! Just a purse and mail! )))
More often so!
Activity: 56
More info, please...
 and do you know your form is not protected and all the answers are visble?
Activity: 3
I want to participate.
Are there telegrams and slacks?
Activity: 253
The idea of decentralized token is great and we all know, this very vague, have more information about your project? site?
Activity: 98
Airdrop looks very simple. There is only a registration link and total supply of coins there. I will try to participate in airdrop. now I am waiting for distribution and more detailed information of this project.

Simple Indeed. Me too will try to participate, but if this thread have more information regarding it's sources then it would be better.
Activity: 29
Interesting project, very awesome and brilliant.  Best of luck Devs
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
its seems great project maybe they preparing additional informations about the project. we will wait and good luck to the team more power.
Merit: 10
airdrop again... people, don't support scam projets. They don't have whitepaper roadmap - nothing/
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
more info pls
Activity: 154
Just skip these useless aidrops, don't support scam ETH tokens. He even didn't create the topic in the right subforum (there is subforum for tokens)...
Activity: 41
hi, i filled and send the form but can i read more about the project. thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: