Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][AIRDROP] MagicToken | The New (ERC20) Token🚀 - page 5. (Read 11418 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Joined the airdrop Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i joined airdrop
thank you Dev and  hope a great project
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Joined the aidrop.. hope dev team will be active to develop this token.. goodluck
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Joined and thanks for the airdrop!
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
Nice Google Docs form. Joined. This is the way I like to participate in projects. Looking forward to see more information on roadmap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i love coin or tokens with low supply.........good work dev just joined the drop
Activity: 518
I think this is a joke. Because author never online again. Since creating this thread.  Cheesy
Activity: 842
join airdrop AIRDROP MagicToken
    THANK YOU
Activity: 274
I don't know if it's the case here, But alot of fake airdrops are around hoping noobs mistakenly put up private keys instead of public addresses. My advice to newbies is to double check what you are filling in these forms.
your blessings have a point and also there is a mistake in my opinion we should be able to choose and see the airdrop that we do because not all the airdrop as you say and I still remember the airdrop from EBTC which is very high price
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I don't know if it's the case here, But alot of fake airdrops are around hoping noobs mistakenly put up private keys instead of public addresses. My advice to newbies is to double check what you are filling in these forms.
Activity: 392
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
again the Scam???
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Another abandoned project made by a 1 poster quitter. Don't get your hopes up people.
Activity: 910
where I can see my name already recorded here
Activity: 392
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
i filled up the form for the airdrop. what's next?
continue to wait when will come the purse.
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
After submitting signup form do I have to do anything else? Please suggest me, What else do I have to do? How will i get my token?

Dev is Idle, he left the forum and hasn't posted since the OP. I think we've been fooled  Grin
Activity: 210
After submitting signup form do I have to do anything else? Please suggest me, What else do I have to do? How will i get my token?
Activity: 238
Can't wait anymore  Sad
BHD
Activity: 5
Thanks for the airdrop! If you ever need some french translations don't hesitate to contact me!
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
joined and participated on project
just wished to had more activity by dev here to get more info from it
Activity: 3
Joined! Sankyou!~
Pages:
Jump to: