Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] - MOSAIC - Decentralized market intelligence network - page 4. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why the social media profile or their KYC not available for the team including CEO. I done some random lookup search none of the team member i am unable to identify, You also didn't mentioned what is the stage of the platform. Do we have any beta version site available?
Activity: 14
Thanks for the airdrop... looking forward for this  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Activity: 48
I joined your airdrop, and will keep an eye in your ICO Wink

Great project.
Activity: 81
Will Mosaic also consider staking and will have its own hardware wallet? It will be good as people will consider holding their tokens rather dropping them.. Just a thought. Thanks!
Activity: 171
I participated in MOSAIC airdrop, the project looks like very promising i'm interested in the project
Activity: 281
Merit: 2
What an airdrop! I am delighted to participate!
Activity: 35
I've been approved, than you
I'm interested in token and airdrop economy,wait your research.
GL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
joined to the airdrop, let me know if you need spanish translation
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 44
Sounds like a huge project, joined the campaign!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This is really not the airdrop that I expect it to be. Just like the others, need to share it with your social media. Anyway, this is your project, you can do whatever you wanted it to be.
Activity: 13
how many supply?

You can find out any more at here : https://www.mosaic.io/ or read their white paper
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 301
thank you dev i applied for airdrop hope for our success dev thank you for this oppurtunity dev
Activity: 15
I’ve joined. Glad to find nice project.
Activity: 61
You are a young group and you have excellent ideas. I really like the idea of doing this unified airdrop, keep it up.
Activity: 45
Good luck
I've joined.
Activity: 21
Quite an interesting project! There is a desire to watch his development)) I Wish prosperity!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: