Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP ROUND 1 CLOSED] ETHEREUM TRUST FUND "ETRUST " [NoICO] - page 2. (Read 11156 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I received coins, thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
did't received anything,  Huh
Activity: 26
received, thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
not received anything....
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
http://isprofits.com/
Hello!
Thank you I received the coins.
I went to the stock exchange https://yobit.net/, but I can not replenish my wallet
When I click to replenish the wallet, it says:
Wallet Status: Technical Work
Perhaps you know the reason and when it will work properly?
Activity: 130
i got my 10000 ETRUST. Thanks a lot guys, you made my day and u showed u deserve Trust Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Hey. where to buy the coins ?  I need a few thousand . I have not received any of the airdrop yet .

uppps :at etherdelta is sold only! who sells there? that can only be one person! who is that?  Wink
Activity: 112
its really sad i missed out on the 1st round Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Hello ! where to sell the coins?
Activity: 116
didn't get anything and marked as red in a sheet, my line number 2180 and wallet is in my forum profile and it's the same as in sheet.
but there is another one on line 1997 with my nickname and profile url with unknown wallet and other empty fields
how should i proof that 1997 is not me and i signed up for this only one time?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I did not get anything, and I'm not alone. Was it just data collection and not the distribution of coins?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
jOINED aIR dROP sir good luck and success
Activity: 238
I haven't received mine
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
The air has ended so and not having begun? I see that no one has received a coin.

well it seems there are still many participants who have not got their tokens in airdrop. same as me who has not received my token yet. But I see there are some people who have received their tokens.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
why is my name red on the spreadsheet? i did everything i was asked to do to join the airdrop
and also i don't like that you are sharing our public information in the spreadsheet
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I didn't get my airdrop. My entry in the spreadsheet is 2018. Please check this again dev. because a link to twitter is good.
Activity: 126
It seems like the distribution is happening right now.Didnt get it yet, but hope to soon!
Pages:
Jump to: