Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] SpectrumNetwork:A perfect blockchain solution in spatial data mgt - page 2. (Read 14488 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I was very intrigued with the title being made, I think this is a project or a very good plan once to future problems or issues to the fore, as more investment this time will continue to change
Activity: 37
We are at the verge of achieving our laid down goals. The proceeds of the ongoing #TokenSale will physically aid us fulfil the roadmap milestones. Over 39% $SPEC tokens already purchased. All thanks to #community support.
The Airdrop is being distributed in batches. Please be patient, if you haven't yet received.

SpectrumNetwork Team.
The true purpose of crypto is to enable fair and more open economic systems. SpectrumNetwork Token (SPEC) was designed with this goal in mind for public good

phamthithutrang, yes this correct.
Activity: 266
The true purpose of crypto is to enable fair and more open economic systems. SpectrumNetwork Token (SPEC) was designed with this goal in mind for public good
Once again, The #ICOPULSE team made a professional review of our project SpectrumNetwork:
https://icopulse.com/ico/spectrum-network
Spectrum Network ICO- #TokenSale price and ratings via @icosbull. https://icosbull.com/eng/ico/spectrumnetwork
Activity: 140
Spectrum Network is aimed at solving problems of storing and display of ultimately large geo-spatial data. Other uses of SpectrumNetwork tokens support banking, trading and exchange challenges faced by the ever growing cryptocurrency users globally
We are gaining momentum. SpectrumNetwork's trust rating on Icobench.com

https://icobench.com/ico/spectrum-network
Our CEO, R. J Mills just published.
“How to get whitelisted for SpectrumNetwork token-Sale.” @SpectrumToken https://medium.com/@SpectrumNetwork/how-to-get-whitelisted-for-spectrumnetwork-token-sale-9c496f854679
This was specially drafted in response to the many private PMs on telegram,regarding how to purchase $SPEC tokens.
#NEWS
GIS bodies have contacted us in request for beta testing of $SPEC tokens.Investors have also started showing interest.A friendly reminder: to avert plagiarism,we'll make our source code available on the official #github repo,later after the upcoming pre-sale.

Even though am not a programmer of developer of any sort but i do think SpectrumNetwork has something unique to offer in blockchain technology, i read through the ann page and i noticed your concept and ideas will be more appreciated by I.T field, am sure this project will be successful because the softcap and hardcap is very achievable, nothing too elaborate,
It seems this team are very experience in their field which is very fundamental for the growth of any project. Good luck.

Dear D1jay,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are inspired the more to put in more work when we see comments like yours Smiley. Regarding our soft/hard cap, our goals aren't money intensive, but the end result saves corporations billions of dollars. That is the essence of blockchain tech.

Our pre-sale is a few hours away. If you would like to participate, you can get whitelisted with this link https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com/whitelist to grab SPEC tokens cheaper before the Crowdsale.

Kind regards,

The SpectrumNetwork Team.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
#NEWS
GIS bodies have contacted us in request for beta testing of $SPEC tokens.Investors have also started showing interest.A friendly reminder: to avert plagiarism,we'll make our source code available on the official #github repo,later after the upcoming pre-sale.

Even though am not a programmer of developer of any sort but i do think SpectrumNetwork has something unique to offer in blockchain technology, i read through the ann page and i noticed your concept and ideas will be more appreciated by I.T field, am sure this project will be successful because the softcap and hardcap is very achievable, nothing too elaborate,
It seems this team are very experience in their field which is very fundamental for the growth of any project. Good luck.
We enjoin you to read more about SPEC on our newly released website https://www.the-spectrumnetwork.com

Hopefully our project will be more explanatory.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

SpectrumNetwork Team

Our website, it is in final Phase and will be out anytime now along with our blueprint and a more comprehensive whitepaper 2.0. The website will encompass technical API implementations which will enable our token interact with more versatile geospatial based dApps.

SpectrumNetwork seems a promising project with a potential development at future. But for me, the description of your token specification is still lack of information. Moreover, your website is still in process. I am waiting for your website launching to see the more information there.

Dear Trns.txt

Thank you for the good review. If you would like to keep up with our progress, kindly join any of our official social channels. SPEC token specifications can be found on our token sale paper here https://github.com/SpectrumNetwork/docs/raw/master/SpectrumNetwork%20Token%20Paper.pdf.

Our presale date approaches fast, but the website is to be unveiled before then. Right now, it needs to go through series of extremely intensified A/B testing, to stress test its security walls. This is the stage it is at right now.

We appreciate you reaching out.

SpectrumNetwork Team.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1

Our website, it is in final Phase and will be out anytime now along with our blueprint and a more comprehensive whitepaper 2.0. The website will encompass technical API implementations which will enable our token interact with more versatile geospatial based dApps.

SpectrumNetwork seems a promising project with a potential development at future. But for me, the description of your token specification is still lack of information. Moreover, your website is still in process. I am waiting for your website launching to see the more information there.

Want to know why you need $SPEC?
We are decentralizing geospatial data visualization and it's use cases. The conventional techniques by which spatial data was accessed and utilized will be conveniently replaced with hybrid blockchain technology.
#NEWS
I think that's the right choice because conventional techniques will not always be reliable, by storing data on the hard drive it will all become easier
Good luck

Dear magentarendro11,

We are very much glad that you understand data management, and see our blockchain based platform as the best replacement for conventional methods.
This is a nice project with good whitepaper. I will like to invest in it

Hi Guesaright,

We are delighted to hear this. Please keep a date with us on our social channels for further updates. Thank you.

SpectrumNetwork Team
Pages:
Jump to: