Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] TokenZone.io - Community Based Token DISTRIBUTION! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 2. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, devs! Please tell me how can I participate in airdrop event as mentioned in a topic title?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Wonderful project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Thanks for your wonderful comments. Have you joined the website yet? Your support has no meaning if you don't support TokenZone by joining their website or telegram group.
Btw, I'm not TokenZone staff.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I've given the site a try and did one review.

The sign up process felt more like joining a social media site and asking for more information that most is the cryptosphere may want to give out. But if the site catches on as the go to place for reviews then yeah I could see it attracting users.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Wonderful project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
The advertisers will purchase tokenzone tokens and tokenzone will distribute to the members who write ico reviews and comments? For now how many advertisers do you have in your website?
Activity: 112
Where I have to write a review of minimum 7 sentence..

You can select any ICO from the list here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups and submit a review. The guide on where to click to submit a review is here: https://i.imgur.com/12IX4Oz.png
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Where I have to write a review of minimum 7 sentence..
So this is basically for reviewing ICo's and get paid by it. How often a participants have to review a particular ICO to recieve a token?

There is no limit on the number of reviews. You can review ICOs as often and as many as you want, but it's only 1 review per 1 ICO. Moreover, you can earn tokens by participating in other ICO-related social activities such as ICO discussions and comments. You can check the list of activities and how many tokens you receive per each here: https://tokenzone.io/community/points
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
why tokenzone use waves platform not use ETH platform
not open ico selling, not open bounty, so how distribution coin only use airdrop, if airdrop blog review, i think not airdrop, but blog bounty campaign
Activity: 140
So this is basically for reviewing ICo's and get paid by it. How often a participants have to review a particular ICO to recieve a token?
This new generation token which is the TokenZone, gives us the opportunity to earn tokens and take part in the community activity to get rewarded by ZONES Tokens. I willing to be part of those who spread this on the society.
Everyone wants to own good tokens. Help them PR projects to project success so the token number will get more meaning and value.
This is great idea to catch the attention of more users. So they will be get paid with Zones Token everytime they will contibute to the community. And there where so many links on how people will get to earn there tokes. Hope it will reach more people so that they can also try this.
Waves token  Huh I will pass  Sad

What is wrong with waves? Why people do not like to invest in tokesn that use this plataform?
I do not see anything wrong with that.
Waves flatform very well. However, everyone is familiar with ETH platforms. They believe in ETH platforms.
This new generation token which is the TokenZone, gives us the opportunity to earn tokens and take part in the community activity to get rewarded by ZONES Tokens. I willing to be part of those who spread this on the society.
good idea. But what happens if no advertising wants to do  Grin  then the token is worthless
How long is the retention period for the team?

Well, when website traffic and activity in our community grow, advertisers must get interested because the topic we write about is hot and there are many interested parties with demand for advertising and crypto to spend. In any event, we are even ready to buy back the tokens during early stages when there is little advertising but we are pretty sure you will make more if you wait a bit and then sell them to advertisers.

The co-founders of the project are serial entrepreneurs who work together since 2009. The team has 15 people. Some of them worked with us on other projects since 2009-2010, others joined a bit later with the latest additions to the team joining us about a year ago. The average will be 4-5 years.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Waves token  Huh I will pass  Sad
Activity: 266
You stated that you have an airdrop but I cannot seem to find on how we will join to it.
May I know if when you are planning to open it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
good idea. But what happens if no advertising wants to do  Grin  then the token is worthless
How long is the retention period for the team?
The bounty program is very special and different. Simply post the comment, evaluate the project and get tokens. Is this true? Why is tokenZone using Waves platform rather than ETH platform?
because too many are using platform ethereum to make a project, I think they want to make it different with Waves platform

Although ETH is a great platform, Waves makes it quick and easy to emit and trade tokens and we wanted them to be available for trading straightaway so that our contributors can get immediate value.
Really different. However, it is quite risky because there are not many projects using Waves platform. In addition, investors will need to sign up for Waves accounts, while most of them have an ETH wallet.
Each submit post should have ... minimum word ? Can i submit a short review to get reward ?

If the review is short but meaningful, it is fine. However, from our experience, a good review contains a minimum of 7 sentences and provides an argumented or factual opinion that is also not copied from somewhere else. The guide on how to submit a review is here: https://i.imgur.com/12IX4Oz.png
Pages:
Jump to: