Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Bounty] Brickblock - $1.2+ million worth of BBK to be distributed - page 15. (Read 5175 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Hello admin,

i joined for signature campaign.  Check my status please. do you accept local post ? my english is a little bad.

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for joining the signature campaign!
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Is it necessary to send reports or something in your Twitter campaign?

P.S. When I click the Join and Earn Button your website prints this: "Invalid username or it is already being used by another account".
No need to report twitter activity, the app automatically detects activity with a delay. You get an error since you have already been accepted to the twitter promote bounty.

However, you need to report bitcointalk signature activity here.

Oh my god i wasn't sharing my signature activity links here.. Sad I start to save my links from today..
Mate you don't even have the signature in your profile
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
is there a translation bounty? If so I would like to reserve a spanish translation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112

P.S. When I click the Join and Earn Button your website prints this: "Invalid username or it is already being used by another account".
No need to report twitter activity, the app automatically detects activity with a delay. You get an error since you have already been accepted to the twitter promote bounty.

Oh my god i wasn't sharing my signature activity links here.. Sad I start to save my links from today..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
JOIN SIGCAMP BOUNTY CAMPAGIN

bitcointalk username : regarcigar
start post : 224
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Hello,
I am wearing your signature now with rank of Full member.
Date : 28 Apr
Current post : 1667
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, i joined for signature campaign
thanks
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
Hi, i joined for signature campaign. Could you please check my status?
Good works.
Activity: 322
Merit: 126
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hello admin,

i joined for signature campaign.  Check my status please. do you accept local post ? my english is a little bad.

Thank you.
Activity: 196
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

The same problem. At the same time in the "Follow" tab (and I think that is the main issue here) I can't add Twitter and Medium because the nearby button "Earn $0.60" is not responding my clicks (however I managed to add Telegram and Reddit here at this page). What can be the problem? Reloading page or re-signing in does not help...
You need to clear your cache and try again. This error has already been fixed by the devs. Please reach out to https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop if you are still having problems

Now I just can't log in to the dashboard for some reason. Seems like if I have put wrong sing in details, but they are saved in the browser. Tried several times to reset the password but no email comes. What's the problem can be and how to solve it? 

I managed to login into the account. It just suddenly became possible for no reason. BUT! All my statistics has gone! All the work that has been done is just not counted. The account is like it has been just created. No info and telephone is AGAIN unverified. What the hell is going on?
Hi andrejka, do not panic, as long as you are using the same login you have all of your work saved. Please join the airdrop group https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop to get 1 on 1 help
Hello! I have a question- in what day of the week there is the end of The Signature Bounty Week? And in what day of the week should participants send there reports for Signature Bounty?

We start counting weeks from the moment you post announcing you are starting the bitcointalk signature bounty in this thread (MAKE SURE TO ALSO SUBMIT YOUR INFO IN THE APP)
How much reTweets i can post in day/week?Thanks.
Hi Torin, you can retweet maximum 5 tweets a day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

The same problem. At the same time in the "Follow" tab (and I think that is the main issue here) I can't add Twitter and Medium because the nearby button "Earn $0.60" is not responding my clicks (however I managed to add Telegram and Reddit here at this page). What can be the problem? Reloading page or re-signing in does not help...
You need to clear your cache and try again. This error has already been fixed by the devs. Please reach out to https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop if you are still having problems

Now I just can't log in to the dashboard for some reason. Seems like if I have put wrong sing in details, but they are saved in the browser. Tried several times to reset the password but no email comes. What's the problem can be and how to solve it? 

I managed to login into the account. It just suddenly became possible for no reason. BUT! All my statistics has gone! All the work that has been done is just not counted. The account is like it has been just created. No info and telephone is AGAIN unverified. What the hell is going on?
Hi andrejka, do not panic, as long as you are using the same login you have all of your work saved. Please join the airdrop group https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop to get 1 on 1 help
Hello! I have a question- in what day of the week there is the end of The Signature Bounty Week? And in what day of the week should participants send there reports for Signature Bounty?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
How much reTweets i can post in day/week?Thanks.

Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Pages:
Jump to: