Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 26. (Read 17231 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Hi, dev
I lost my airdrop address, can you help me?
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have registered for airdrop and key sent to dev via PM.

Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Sent PM with airdrop key.

Decentralized marketplace sounds great, hope to use this and looking for a great launch.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I entered ID and wallet, but I didnt receive airdrop key. What I must to do?  Huh
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I liked this project and hope it will be successful in the future, become more popular in the future. Good luck to team. Joined airdrop too and pm sent.
Activity: 63
Joined airdrop today and PM sent. Thanks.
staff
Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021
I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.
I registered too for Libre Bazaar Airdrop and I have sent pm to dev with my airdrop key

Thank you.
Activity: 167
I want to follow airdrop, for now is airdrop still open for every participant? I want to make sure if it is still available then we can register, thank you
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

I see you are also using LB forum signatures so you will be receiving LBT on a daily basis as per the rewards scheme, you can check your balance at the project site. 5.7mn LBT have been reserved for signature campaign and airdrop out of total supply of 19mn LBT. On October 15, 2017, all LBT that have not been allocated to participants of signature campaign will be air dropped and you are equiprobable to receive anywhere from 0 to 1000 LBT in increments of 100 and remaining tokens out of the initially allocated 5.7mn will be burned at the end of airdrop. Everyone will be able to see LBT received on October 15, 2017 (after announcement) by entering their airdrop key and ethereum wallet address at the project site and LBT will be sent to ethereum wallets of the participants before the pre-ICO that has been scheduled in later half of Fall 2017.

Understand! If ICO fails, will the project continue? Why did you decide to do an airdrop before? Also, is any exchange on the roadmap? Coinexchange or Novaexchange and even Cryptopia would be quite interesting, is it possible? On October 15th will I receive the tokens automatically?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Join the airdrop
My address is LBx423huVFVlSV6oFJQo28mXMs74

Thank you dev!
I think we should send dev pm with your Libre address. Post address here can make mod delete thread
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Join the airdrop
My address is LBx423huVFVlSV6oFJQo28mXMs74

Thank you dev!
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
Joined the airdrop and PM.

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Joined the airdrop and PM you my address.
Follow up your project. Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Joined the signature campaign. Elated to watch the trajectory of this coin.
Activity: 53
I joined too. Filled out the form and sent PM to dev with airdrop key.

Thank you very much. Will be following this. And, good luck  Smiley
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Just registered for Libre Airdrop and I have sent pm to dev with my airdrop key

Thanks
Activity: 78
I'm assuming we have to add it to our eth wallet as a custom token to receive the airdrop?  What are the symbol, contract address, and decimal values?

Just follow the airdrop instructions at the top of this thread and that is it. You will receive Libre Tokens (LBT) in your ethereum wallet before the pre-ICO along with announcement of contract address. Airdrop transactions will be recorded in ethereum blockchain and whenever you need to move the tokens to transfer or deposit on an exchange then at that time you can add the contract address in your ETH wallet and LBT will appear in your wallets. In the meantime if you'll like to check how many LBT you have received in the Oct 15 airdrop then simply go to the project site https://librebazaar.org and click Libre Tokens Airdrop and then in check status tab enter your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address to check the balance. LBT have 10^8 base units.

where are you find this key? airdrop is open now?  explain in few words
The same question ?

Airdrop sign ups are in process and the tokens will be air dropped on October 15. To sign up for the airdrop follow instructions at the top of this thread.

Hi Libre dev, I mistakenly refreshed the webpage after it showed my airdrop key and I have not saved it !!
Pls how do I recover the key ?

Your airdrop key has been sent via PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi Libre dev, I mistakenly refreshed the webpage after it showed my airdrop key and I have not saved it !!
Pls how do I recover the key ?
Activity: 35
really interesting project, but I can not participate.whats a pity! Undecided
Activity: 14
where are you find this key? airdrop is open now?  explain in few words
The same question ?
Pages:
Jump to: