Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 33. (Read 17231 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Do we need to post airdrop key here?

LBxbSjOEg9xigpeskwauxClZwO4x

thx   Smiley
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
LBxM5gImVEHHJaUzUcAaiOM6APoO

thx for this airdrop
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
the signature campaign still running? im interesting to join..
and when the campaign will be end?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Success! Your airdrop key is: LBxPcR2zV8A1Z69lYwycxCo2cIZd

Libre the next best thing on blockchain

Note: I duplicated this post because I'm not sure which of the thread one need to post the key on, I could see people are posting it on both thread
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Just signed up for the air drop great work guys keep it up!

My airdrop key is LBxQjGY9OXXRUEyhTUoJZh6DHkkg
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I like the idea of an anonymous marketplace. So here is my airdrop key :
LBx6FwagTP5EFMsE3R1U2IPqO7W4
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I dont know why new projects call it an airdrop. its simply a signature campaign or bounty.

Concept of having a free market is not new but would want to see what new things this project brings into the competition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Token Price   1 ETH = 3,800 LBT
Total Supply   19,000,000 LBT
Hard Cap   1,900,000 LBT
Minimum Goal   500,000 LBT  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
LBxrzlBDYXEGKNHqEKGu0V9yyOls

whether this is correct. I think there is another thread   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
ok

My airdrop key is: LBxXwU2LS1TvRtUnJ8CffXWaNCwC

Good luck with your project Dev  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Do we need to post airdrop key here? If yes, this is mine:

LBxnGu3I0ssi1zQYXkiI8Ft66NZk

GL dev
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hello, I just joined the airdrop! Will I receive 200 tokens daily or will it be weekly? Or will I receive 200 tokens at the end of the campaign? I have not found a minimum of posts, will I receive by post? Thanks.

every day 200 tokens with signature campaign  Smiley very nice

This is right. There is no minimum post requirement.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Discord-DEV
Hello, I just joined the airdrop! Will I receive 200 tokens daily or will it be weekly? Or will I receive 200 tokens at the end of the campaign? I have not found a minimum of posts, will I receive by post? Thanks.

every day 200 tokens with signature campaign  Smiley very nice
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I can't join with airdrop Sad

Apologies but I hope you understand that we have set these guidelines to prevent abuse of our airdrop campaign. Registrations for the airdrop will be started in October 2017 and it will be opened for all Jr. Members and above. All members who were part of our signature campaign will be automatically registered for the airdrop.

In presence of Open Bazaar when they have recently decided to support tor browser and anonymous coins in their market place, with lot of work and already functional market place how much chances you see for a project which is just started to raise money. I would like to ask what are the extra benefits to use your marketplace not already existed ?

Open Bazaar is a peer to peer marketplace with no central database to store historical transactions and other marketplace data. Merchants host their own servers or buy VPS in order to keep their items up and due to very nature of this architecture it is not community driven in its true sense. It simply connects buyers with merchants directly who are essentially running their own stores / marketplaces. Its the same case as when the merchant is hosting own web site where bitcoins are accepted and the buyer visits the website via Tor browser for anonymity purposes, there is no attraction of a truly decentralized marketplace.

Libre Bazaar doesn't needs any servers and all historical transactions are recorded in blockchain and marketplace data hosted on a data storage network so the marketplace is decentralized inherently. Community gets to choose which items are promoted, demoted or removed entirely from the marketplace through a consensus based voting system so Libre Bazaar is community driven in its true sense. Open Bazaar and Libre Bazaar are two entirely different technologies so there are a number of significant differences related to usability, security and implementation of marketplace features related to privacy, payment options, transaction history, communications, escrow, network traffic routing and others that will be detailed in the whitepaper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
it seems that this thread is going through a good development, I might change my mind, and am interested in joining this project soon, I will keep seeing the progress that happened on this thread, hopefully run well, and good luck with this project.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
In presence of Open Bazaar when they have recently decided to support tor browser and anonymous coins in their market place, with lot of work and already functional market place how much chances you see for a project which is just started to raise money. I would like to ask what are the extra benefits to use your marketplace not already existed ?
Activity: 112
I can't join with airdrop Sad
Update (September 17, 2017): We are looking for community members to be our Treasurers for the pre-sale scheduled in Fall 2017. If you have a forum rank of at least Hero / Legendary then please visit this thread to apply.
Update (September 10, 2017): Forum signatures for Members and above have been updated. Everyone using Libre Bazaar Project forum signatures is recommended to update their BBCode accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: